I am curious and interested in this film. Anyone else?

I am curious and interested in this film. Anyone else?

Attached: Yesterday_(2019_poster).png (251x397, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB_3JIN5Vso
youtube.com/watch?v=i5iyzX4G6HQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if........Abbey Road became the Designated Shitting Street?

Attached: Beyond Belief - Copy.jpg (1600x1200, 140K)

how many times are people gonna dig up that corpse? shit like this makes me hate the beatles

kek

Sounds like such an unoriginal plot. Looks lame to me.

Why do Boomers love this shitty pop rock boy band?

fpbp

Would the type of music the Beatles made really make waves today, though? The landscape of popular music is entirely unrecognizable since their heyday.

>yfw Danny Boyle has a varied filmography, with a diverse set of genres and themes
how is he so based?

Its the Oasis of their generation

i came up with this same exact premise for a movie years ago. when i saw this commercial last week i fucking chimped out

regardless i'll still watch it.

its not so much a movie about the beatles, it's a movie about a guy being able to effortlessly write and record hundreds of hit songs in a manner of weeks.

im not even a beatles fan

I usually will watch any Dany Boyle film but everything Richard Curtis writes is shit

I can tell you you're not the only person that thought of this. This isn't some new, original idea.

what other show/film has done this

like I literally know, right?
a nigger can't twerk to a beetles
fucking dadcore literally can't hold a candle to like sixnine or post malone

what would happen if this dude was in a place where they never knew how to lie?

not a chance

I'd watch it if they had gotten better actors.

Why do you wanna see some generic piece of shit rom-com? Because that's what it is.

I'm saying everyone thinks about stuff they do if they could go back in time to make it rich and famous. BttF did it with the sports almanac.

did your mom accidentally bleach your grateful dead shirt? go seethe somewhere else boomer faggot

im a brainlet beatles stan, so yah im interested.

boku wa beatles deals with the concept pretty damn similarily, and that came out in 2011.
That's not even taking into account the countless discussions that have taken their course over decades about what pop music would be like if the beatles didnt exist

It's fiction

We made it up

All made up

No way

Not this time

A total fabrication

We gotcha

did you not watch the trailer you dense nigger? he doesn't go back in time. and, he's not doing it to "make it rich". he's literally a musician that discovers that he woke up in a non-beatle timeline

>manga
i asked for show/film. but ok

flight of the conchords has a song about it, going back in time and playing david bowie his own songs

It's the same thing man. You're not special, user.

I legit don't get how this premise could have made into a full feature

I’m interested in the premise but not interested enough to actually go see it

Attached: 78971BC2-1FAD-4441-A441-21ABB001A775.jpg (2110x1383, 674K)

ooo, an internet tough millenial
how's that degree in gender studies coming along?
those girls you like irl all still ghosting you? Don't give up fatty, they're the ones actually missing out, they haven't seen that rapier wit yet
well, you best take a shower then go to starbuck's and fill out that job application. Cause diamonds are forever, but your neetbux run out in 6 weeks
adios, Paco¡¡¡

BASED

>this mad

Attached: 48967885445698.jpg (530x600, 68K)

I'm interested in seeing if it captures that boomer money the way it's obviously trying to, how blatantly they go for boomer wank scenes of the main Poo going "Ok how do you guys NOT KNOW THE BEATLES???", and if there's anything of note to the movie beyond the clearly telegraphed plot of
>Pajeet is a loser
>Accident
>Discovering that the Beatles never existed
>Stealing their biggest hits
>Gets discovered, becomes famous, steals more hits, becomes rich asshole and loses girlfriend, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr come out and call him a fraud
>Waking up in the real world after having been in a coma, learned that love of music counts for more than fame and fortune

>ooo, an internet tough millenialhow's that degree in gender studies coming along?those girls you like irl all still ghosting you? Don't give up fatty, they're the ones actually missing out, they haven't seen that rapier wit yetwell, you best take a shower then go to starbuck's and fill out that job application. Cause diamonds are forever, but your neetbux run out in 6 weeksadios, Paco¡¡¡

Saaaavvvvved for later use.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-37b_1486038491-6a7edb5d553ccf59eaf8fe6655220f5c_1486038509_jpg_resized.jpg (225x565, 21K)

Kek

>i am the walrus
>poo poo in loo

This sounds like a stereotypical sophomore film school plot. Right up there with "a group of friends are sitting around talking and one of them reveals he's actually Jesus Christ/God whoa"

user I would be forever honored to have one of my stupid antiboomer rants be used as a pasta

It's definitely going to be John Lennon and George Harrison coming out and calling him a fraud.

Hot tub time machine

Doesn't interest me on the least

he's that little faggot from eastenders lmao

Attached: eastbenders.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

More of an Oasis fan really.

dude remember the 80s lmao

When the FUCK is boomer bait going to stop being profitable so they stop?

They're factually the best bend of all time. I mean just McCartney alone had 1 in a million talent. But then somehow in the same city he met Lennon and Harrison who are both unbelievable talents in their own rights. We'll never see anything like them ever again. They existed for a decade and changed music forever. I still listen to their stuff all the time, it's spotless. The only band that people are seriously dedicating their lives researching them.

The abbey road cover but with him shitting in the street

Someone photoshop it

Movie of the Year

Great band and I dig their better tunes to no end, but it took four of them (or three b/c Ringo is, well, Ringo) to make one Bob Dylan. Apples and oranges, I know, but just saying.

Sure the premise is very corny but, honestly, I'd rather have this as my high grossing music film than another biopic about whatever fucking flamboyant rock-star where they're all essentially the same movie.
If this is just somewhat creative or entertaining Beatles fanservice I'm in.

When all boomers die. That will only happen when doomers are as old as boomers are now. Don't hold your breath.

Great songs when sung by other people.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB_3JIN5Vso
youtube.com/watch?v=i5iyzX4G6HQ

They were very good at making good pop songs, but unlike Shellback played their own instruments and did their own singing. It's similar to Marvel Studios and making pop(corn) action movies.

The Beatles are awful
Proof that most people (not me) have awful tastes

Also, what I just said, but unironically.

is there not enough superhero movies and Star Wars on the market for you two losers?
my dad works at Disney, I'll see if I can get him to do a little sumpin sumpin Lion King just for you folx

>When all boomers die
you will have to move out of your parent's house and sell your sweet katana and action figure collection to pay rent
but you'll have better movies?