What kind of weird flex was this?

Attached: alpha.jpg (500x500, 41K)

young kid with no concept of money buys lots of candy
woah

No one:

Literally no one:

Not a single soul:

Harry: WE'LL TAKE THE WHOLE LOT!

Who the fuck has been forcing this shitty meme so much?

Why would they provide candy instead of healthy alternatives?

The implication is that Harry is compensating for his small penis

/spoiler deh

He didn't even ask her how much the whole trolley cost, he just picked all the money from his pocket and assumed it was enough to buy the whole thing.
What if it wasn't enough?
How embarasing would that be?
This scene is stupid.

Because they magic away any undesired chub

based

Harry was working on turning the poor kid into his servant and knew buying a few sweets was a cheap way to establish the master/slave relation.

little cunt, thats not even enough coins to pay for the lot what does he think is going to happen, he will win the old bint with his charm and good looks, he was in a cupboard for his whole life, the little goblin.

fuck this little cunt seriously.

Attached: Cursed_70b76e_6251310.jpg (500x663, 72K)

Perhaps he took the lot in the vain hope of ending up in an episode of My 600lb Life rather than cast as the lead actor in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1485638790859.jpg (1565x2823, 558K)

what race(s) do you think OP is?

>wizard
>buying anything
fucking WHY?

so what type of candy is The Lot?

Notice how Harry decides for the two of them? It isn't "I'll take the lot." It's "we'll take the lot." Why? If they were at a restaurant, would he be saying, "We'll take two steaks, please." What was the intent behind this scene? Harry's dominance?

He wasn't buying candy, he was buying the old lady. It's British slang for pussy.

That's a good one. Congrats, fren.

you can buy a semi truck filled with regular candy for 1 gold coin. he over paid if anything

someone explain this to me i can't understand it

The weirdest part was when Harry ate all the candy right in front of Ron and wouldn't share because "It would only create a cycle of dependency". wtf Rowling?

lmao

No one is saying nothing

does that mean the same thing as everyone is talking?

Anyone else miss the Potter fanfic spammer?

Attached: 1530327467675.png (746x854, 1.25M)

>weird flex
flexing your dosh by buying your new friend a shitload of treats as a kid is based af

I don't remember this, how the fuck did they get away with it?

Stop posting this gay zoomer thread, women can't write subtext

Why didn't Ron just tell Harry it was hip to be square?

Attached: 1561504362625.png (500x500, 615K)

so close harry

Attached: 1409323531671.png (400x428, 35K)

kek

He was making a biblical reference, he wanted the old lady to find him some young girls who will get him drunk and have sex with him.

double dubs confirm

Yeah. Someone clearly doesn't though because I've posted it a few times since he disappeared and got bans for it.

Based and Armonpilled.

dubs and ron punks harry with poor kid advantages

hahaha oh shit imagine if this loser had gotten 'em

Unbelievably based

it's just not fair

Attached: 5101951.jpg (480x480, 44K)

a- he's an impulse child
b- he just spent a day buying shit with hagrid at diagonal alley, he probably has a mild sense of what things cost in wizard land

>have magic trolley with infinite sweets
>some kid asks for the lot
>don't want to explain it to him
>he puts himself into debt trying to pay

Good job fren

Attached: 1560641161204.jpg (682x600, 225K)

Harry is too autistic to see the optics of it. He just wanted to be nice.

Attached: anvthin-from-the-trollev-well-take-the-lot-dont-fuekin-31133080.png (500x721, 616K)

maybe he was asking for "a whole lot" of candy?