It's about honor... something a woman wouldn't understand

>It's about honor... something a woman wouldn't understand

Seriously Woody?

Attached: 1561345146320.jpg (1701x932, 134K)

He's right

>Now turn around and bend over you dirty sheepherder.
wow, now i see the patriarchy

>there's a snake in my boot
jesus raimi...

Okay...if you insist :(

Attached: 31D4CE55-1FAC-4E7C-A2BF-07DA9B3DC93C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

have sex incel

Attached: 1561047967775.webm (720x1280, 348K)

lmao what is this from?

Take a look at those meat flaps. She must have taken miles of dick.

Whatever it is, it looks like an Eldritch horror.

>DODGE THIS!

Detective Pikachu

What does pussy smell like bros?

those garters aren't connected to anything...

If it's your typical female i.e. completely retarded and falls for every meme in the book - rotting fish and eggs. On the very rare chance you come across a girl that isn't retarded, fresh and clean. Because they're smart enough to know you're supposed to regularly clean the outside of the vagina with warm mild soapy water instead of letting a bunch of filth and bacteria build up.

Stick your finger between your balls and leg. Now put it up your ass.

the new doll has thiccer hips

Attached: 1557327971785.jpg (1796x1417, 616K)

idris elba

why does this board sperg out about hyper-competent female characters, but hyper-competent male characters are fine?

Attached: 8909070089098098.jpg (452x678, 41K)

thats not how vaginas work you virgin

smell your arm.... you just smelled a pussy

LMAO

Sickening

Attached: 1557327901826.jpg (1066x1836, 606K)

>Let's destroy Woody's character because he represents a heterosexual white men era, what can go wrong?

>WATCH OUT WATCH OUT WATCH OUT

Attached: 1557327812083.jpg (1534x1896, 710K)

Fit girls are top tier but I doubt they understand honor.

The scene where he screams "There's a snake in my pants" and shows his plastic penis to the kids was a little too heavy. I think Raimi has gone too far.

sometimes the anti feminist shit on here goes to far even for me to the point where if you have problems with a toy in a kids movie being a stronk woman you are so insecure you might as well just join the left

Woody still came out fine as a man. Buzz came out as a literal retard in the film

>like why do guys complain about poorly written characters used as a soap box instead of characters that are written decently and not used to push an agenda?
What a mystery.

Holy fuck this is like a survival horror movie.

because there's a basic disconnect between the sexes between competence and inability
most girls are not competent enough to admit their own inability, which makes them seem childish
then the media tries to retcon all this into a negative dichotomy and make money off it

You are one toasty roastie.

You could almost say it's Lovecraftian.

oh yeah i love banging a rock hard body theres nothing hotter than a fucking ROCK HARD ROUGH SKINNED POWERFUL WOMAN

Attached: JM7Ttwi.png (2560x1440, 3.25M)

Rope the bitch

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin

Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

almost got me

Attached: nervous.jpg (960x1231, 167K)

to the hoop ya'll COME ON

You know too much about your families genitals

I like competent women as long as they aren't smug about it. For some reason Hollywood writers feel the need to make every "strong" woman an insufferable jackass. If a man was written the same way everyone would hate them (e.g. Sheldon Cooper)

But she's clearly not rock hard she's just firm and still soft
like she doesn;t even have very defined abs

It's pasta.

>when he's 6 foot

regret hurts

I'd argue that most hyper-competent dudes throughout film history have been smug about it. The 80s were particularly bad about it. Everyone loves the jerkass rogue with a heart of gold.

Hyper-competent men are generally pitted against hyper-component villains and are only able to prevail through great effort.
Hyper-competent women generally only fight weak/stupid villains and they get everything handed to them.

Muscles aren’t hard unless flexed DYEL

So this is what turns a man gay.

men aren't women

What do you call this kind of run?

Why are smug men more tolerable? Their competence is a given, so there's nothing worth being smug about.

did Raimi ghost write this dialogue?

You have a good point, James Bond and Ash Williams somewhat fit this description. Except usually their smugness is directed at their antagonists, and when it's directed at their allies it gets thrown back in their faces.

1. Do physical activity.
2. Stick your finger into your belly button.
3. Smell said finger.

I don't have a problem with hyper competent female characters. Western shit is just bad at it.

Attached: sats.jpg (632x754, 75K)

>implying your belly button is going to smell as bad when it doesn't have piss, blood or grool coming out of it at any given time or the remnants of Chad jizz

It took me 10 watchings before I noticed the lights and the cameraman. What the fuck.

Bond was generally pretty smug with his Bond-girls (Brosnan and Connery in particular), and in general smugness towards female allies is seen as funny/part of the character. Michael Knight comes to mind (he liked to keep chicks he rescued bound and gagged just because he found them annoying). And women apparently didn't find this particularly objectionable.
Basically it seems like dudes are much more sensitive about the opposite sex exhibiting this behavior.

because again, men aren't women

Nani sure user kun
Yeah with a kamui big deal. Senky wasnt a woman he was clearly Male.

What kind of woman have you been with?

Men are bigger, stronger, have facial hair and have dicks. Men do the fucking. A man coming across as a smug testosterone filled beast is badass as fuck. A women doing the same thing is jarring and laughable.

>Basically it seems like dudes are much more sensitive about the opposite sex exhibiting this behavior.
Except when Sheldon Cooper or Welsey Crusher or (Jake Lloyd's) Anakin Skywalker is being a smug bitch, it's the same reaction.
I honestly think it's an issue with poorly written female characters than it is about misogyny, although that is a factor.

kill yourself

make me

woodys character was actually good tho. he represented loyalty to his duty and while its brushed off as stupid and unnecessary at the start all the other characters eventually get on board and he comes out the hero in the end

Women have no honor or loyalty. It's not a part of their nature

Because one is realistic and doesn't completely shatter my suspension of disbelief, while the other is driven purely by identity politics.

Show me a very fit woman with wide hips, slim waist and slim shoulders and I tell you why.

>Do physical activity.
fuck this

Attached: swedishwoman.webm (1300x731, 1.31M)

You want to know how I can tell you’ve never banged a chick smaller than chunky?

t. Someone who has slightly more success in the bedroom and higher standards than you

heel clack

PIGS IN HUMAN CLOTHING

Based

Remind me why they DON'T belong in a museum? They're historical artifacts. Was it just to spite the nerd?

Attached: 91Bq7v6MEmL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 591K)

This is the problem right here. People want to try to right female han solo, but they end up making sarcastic twitter thots.

Indiana Jones: Snakes, why did it have to be snakes.

Stong wahmen: You want to help me pass this obstacle in my way? Yikes. Mmm sorry sweetie, nothing is ever a problem for me. Hey other female character, don't you hate it how men say anything ever?

It's an un-winnable writing problem. If they lampshade the fact that women have traditionally been damsels in movies, it looks reactionary and annoys people. If they put women on equal footing and make her competent and act like it's normal and expected, you get online crybabies complaining that it's unrealistic.

Because they're alive? A museum is like prison to them.

>If they put women on equal footing and make her competent and act like it's normal and expected, you get online crybabies complaining that it's unrealistic.
No you don't. You just don't get anybody talking about it or bringing it up because it just blends into the movie. So marketers do the opposite and put some stupid twitter idpol shit in the trailer so that thousands of homeless internet """journalists""" write their marketing material for them for free.

The problem is writers, both male and female, are terrified of making a female character have flaws or show weakness and then getting called sexist.

So instead they end up writing flawless mary sues who are perfect at everything. So we end up going from Luke who lost nearly every fight he ever had and mostly makes mistakes, to Rey who is a better pilot than Han, better at fixing the falcon than chewie, able to beat multiple men hand to hand, a crack shot, better at the force and able to resist and then reverse a mind probe from someone trained in the force their whole life the same day she finds out the force exists, able to beat that same guy in a lightsaber fight the first time she picks a lightsaber up, etc.

My wife's son was traumatized by the buttplay scene.

Attached: youve_got_a_friend_in_me.jpg (500x607, 106K)

Literally insecurity. You can tell which of these dumb asses actually watched the movie in its entirety and which ones went into it eager to find something to bitch about (exactly like the leftists they bitch about) and immediately saw a woman character and went straight to Yea Forums to sperg out. The entire movie was a pro-monogamy metaphor

>No you don't. You just don't get anybody talking about it or bringing it up because it just blends into the movie.
You haven't spent enough time around here. Chicks who can hold their own are outrage factories.

>If they put women on equal footing and make her competent and act like it's normal and expected

This isn't what they do though, they write female characters that are flawless at everything, hypercompetent in every scenario, stronger than men and able to beat them in a fight physically and then freak out when people call it a mary sue.

Just write a fucking human! I don't need a female character to punch out the rock in a fight to make her an action hero, I dont need her to be better and more knowledgeable than the experts on her team in each of their fields for her to be a good leader. Just write a human. A human!

They were all fine with going to the museum, the reason they changed their mind was to be with their friends. Toys have been established in this universe to desire human attention above all else, that's the entire motive of Woody in the first movie.

kek

>The entire movie was a pro-monogamy metaphor
>Bo-ho's entire deal was "fuck you I want to see the world with or without you, I don't need no man"
Oh. Okay.

cope roast

>sex incel

Attached: ad.jpg (480x360, 9K)

and now they're seeing the world and having sex together. Anything wrong with that?