GOA'ULD?

GOA'ULD?

Attached: General Hammond.jpg (428x282, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_individual_weapons_of_the_U.S._Armed_Forces#Submachine_guns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOOLD?

Attached: GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg (700x393, 130K)

cringe
based

best season?

Based

He didn't do anything wrong. He could have given them cold fusion technology and other military weapons. Even the United States let captured Nazi scientists help develop their space program

Attached: Alar.jpg (477x268, 11K)

Attached: sg-1 window of opportunity.webm (750x422, 2.48M)

anyone remember those weird weapon when you shoot once you get k.o ,twice you die and three times you dissapear?
for the three times it's used once in the show

based space nazis

It's used multiple times. A Zat Gun

you mean zat'ni'katel

The episode is just terribly written, requiring the characters, most egregiously O'Neill, to act totally out of character just because muh nazis.

Attached: 1439819481382.jpg (2336x3504, 1.49M)

>US Airforce
>using H&K firearms
what the fuck were they thinking

She is without a doubt one of the best TV mommys

Nice to see odo learned to fix his face right.

Gould?

Attached: Dana Gould.jpg (418x500, 61K)

Indeed

Attached: 49D82404-BC63-49FA-9B98-120122831232.jpg (300x378, 14K)

probably thinking about the cash they were paid to show off H&K firearms

he looks like a jew.

Shut up

Attached: Jack O'Neill.jpg (480x360, 11K)

She looked even better in Dark Matter.

P90 demonstration scene still gets my dick hard

>Atlantis decided to make not one, but two semen demons part of its main cast
What a strange decision

Started this show the other night, half way through the 1st season. What am I in for?

>america gives space niggers guns to overthrow their slave masters
>niggers shit up the entire galaxy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_individual_weapons_of_the_U.S._Armed_Forces#Submachine_guns

Comfiness.

Blue Rose

Attached: url.jpg (296x170, 11K)

>This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream - the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light from within - this gleaming radiant marble. I had known this place. I had in fact been born and raised there. This was my first return, a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. Wandering about, I was happy that the house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way it blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My son was standing there. He was happy and care-free, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced - a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were in this moment one. My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision; it was of you. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best, always.

>oh yeah Tealc, all the new guys go through this initiation

Attached: 1xGEjLC.jpg (933x529, 209K)

what was general hammond doing in twin peaks?

>Major Briggs will never be your dad
No wonder I failed at life, bros

Indeed.

Teal'c is the most badass character on SG-1

Daily reminder that the upcoming Judy Garland biopic is directed by Rupert Goold.

Attached: JUDY GARLAND?.jpg (1136x640, 50K)

Toad never looked better

Attached: 4L_JkQcgUu3.jpg (853x480, 20K)

>identifying with the villains because the core of their ideology is being literal incels

Breeder

Tell me Yea Forums

Who were the best aliens and why?

Fuck me, season 1-8 are pure comfy. Season 9 and 10 are garbage and I don't know if i can finish the last 10 episodes i haven't seen yet. Atlantis is growing on me which is nice.

bump

>in season 7
>literally no O'Neill
this is a bad sign no?

also I'm about to watch the Season 7 finale of SG1, when do I started SG Atlantis?

Attached: 1401858153545.gif (338x323, 3.93M)

>when do I started
when do I start*
fuck me, sorry, I swear I'm not ESL, just tired

SG-1 Seasons 1-8
Atlantis Season 1
SG-1 Season 9
Atlantis Season 2
SG-1 Season 10
Atlantis Season 3
Stargate: The Ark of Truth (First SG-1 Film)
Atlantis Season 4
Stargate: Continuum (Second SG-1 Film)
Atlantis Season 5
Universe Seasons 1-2

starbuck

you legend

thank you, you dont know how much ive been waiting for another stargate thread to actually get replies to ask this

i tried starting one a few weeks back and i got like 2 replies
fucking shol'vas

I liked the guy who always double tapped

series finale is a 10/10 episode but doesn't "end" any of the plotlines of the show, movies did that

sg-1 is anyone wants it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ce687761e808f41c99a94dd8d253a2c332ad7901&dn=Stargate%20SG-1%20DVD%20Boxset%20Seasons%201-10%20%2b%20Extras%20%26%20Movies%20DVDrip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969

I don't get it, was he supposed to be the same character as Major Briggs from Twin Peaks?

Is Atlantis decent?

yea

>not the SG1 x265 1-10 rip
step it up senpai

remember that time Daniel Jackson fucked a goa'uld?

i hope you post this in every stargate thread, because thats the best episode in the franchise

I loved when they both O'Neill and Teal'c realized they could do whatever they wanted. Also I loved when Teal'c said "you are not the only one that suffers discomfort", and he starts his groundhog day by getting slammed in the face by a door

Attached: 1524153675604.jpg (447x599, 40K)

the changes in tone throughout the episode does it for me.
from comedy to the fringes of madness to sadness
fuck it, im going to watch it again right now

It's more of a tone from frustration to sadness to comedy to O'Neill teaching Jackson how to read an ancient language

>>US Airforce
>>using H&K firearms
>what the fuck were they thinking

Belgian weapons no less. P90s WTF.