What happened to this guy? He used to constantly be in big budget movies than he suddenly disappeared

What happened to this guy? He used to constantly be in big budget movies than he suddenly disappeared.

Attached: 54a71e89b28d5_-_elle-josh-hartnet-v-elv.jpg (480x720, 32K)

He was surprisingly decent in penny dreadful. thats the last i saw him in

im not averse to gay shit and the painting guy and his trannie escapades were fine to me since that was the weirdo clique of the show, but did squinty mcginty also have to have gay sex? did he really?

He's too chad for jewllywood.

Attached: josh-hartnett-tasmin-egerton-have-baby-ftr.jpg (600x901, 102K)

actors like this need franchise roles to keep them working and in the public eye, and he never got one. last interesting movie he was in was 30 days of night and that was over a decade ago. like the other user said he held his own in penny dreadful.

I did acid with this dude when he was a a student at SUNY Purchase. He was my friend’s roommate freshman year in the dorms. We watched the Wall together and then he freaked out and took stinky shit.

after lotr/hobbit i think he made enough money to retire

Based confused poster

He was first pick for nolan's batman, but he passed it up.

he went 40 days and nights without sex and it literally drove him crazy imagine 40 days and nights without sex lmao

he was shy and did not like fame and "hollywood" so he just went back home and left the limelight. he stayed out of it and just lived a normal life for something like ten years. now, he lives in England with his girlfriend. they have a son together.

the guy was just not cut out for fame and did not like it.

Bunraku is kino.

He was just never the same after that acid...

after those 40 days and and 40 nights didn't he also have thirty days of night?

>someone else watched it

Attached: bunraku.jpg (1200x630, 79K)

being a leading actor is mostly about the eyes, isn't it? most leading actors have naturally intense or focused looking eyes. i mean it is the easiest way to hold people's attention

Attached: uykjj.jpg (800x450, 86K)

they're taking the hobbits to isengord

Yeah, that made me hate the series.
I'm fine with Dorian Gray being a giant faggot, since that is what he is.
But the cowboy dude? That was pure gay propaganda shoved down the watchers' throat

I liked him in Penny Dreadful. Never saw him anywhere else.

he probably made enough money to fuck off and live life for a while

i think that was meant to display how "seductive" Dorian Gray is.

oh

Attached: Capture.png (795x800, 38K)

and he ended up getting blackballed for it. he even spoke out like lastyear about the whole incident saying he didnt want to be in a franchise movie and how he was blackballed for turning the role down

He was getting offered massive $100million 5 movie deals for Superman & Batman (before Nolan's trilogy) and didnt want to be pigeonholed as a leading man in Hollywood schlock.

Also he said that making Black hawk Down was a real eye opener in terms of the poverty he saw and thought turned his back on Hollywood to a certain extent which burned alot of bridges with the studios/directors. he refused to even meet Nolan to discuss Batman Begins and has since said he does partially regret it as they were decent films.

Much respect for the guy he seems happy with himself personally and creatively and is will continue to have a decent living as a character actor

he got caught up in the party scene and left before it spiraled out of control

WHATS THIS GUYS DEAL IS HE PART HAPA OR SOMETHING

THE FACULTY IS A 90S MASTERPIECE, VERY RAIMI-ESQUE

PREPPY JORDANA BREWSTER COULD GET IT

Attached: faculty4.jpg (824x449, 82K)

Attached: 1558642774671.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

her tuna stinks though

FATBURGER MOTHERFUCKER! GET YOU A CHEESE AND FRIES FOR 2.95 FAGGOT

MAN SHE WAS HOT IN THAT MOVIE, FREDO BLEW IT

WHY DIDNT THE EAGLES MAKE HIM A JOCK

Attached: 3_500.gif (500x281, 994K)

Loved him in Penny Dreadful but I only watch that show for the trannys and vampires

On one hand, he's a retard for turning away opportunities like that. But I give him props for sticking to his principles. Very few people could do that.

R E N T F R E E

Paradise Lost as in THE Paradise Lost?

Wow, totally forgot she existed until just now. Wonder what happened to ol JB

IDK THE LATER FF MOVIES ARE ALREADY SHIT

FACULTY WAS PEAK JB, REAL BRAT CHARACTER IN NEED OF THAT ROUGH DICKING

Attached: 2_500.gif (500x206, 1.92M)