Are you autistic? How does that affect your movie viewing experience?

Are you autistic? How does that affect your movie viewing experience?

Attached: 1560569946748.png (334x300, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hCzsncD2L4
youtu.be/058tSUgoUek
youtu.be/F1O_0PRbop0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have to watch every frame of a movie or else i feel like i havent watched it. by this i mean i pause to blink and then hit play and dont blink

Whenever someone does something embarassing I get up and start pacing for 5 minutes before I can continue the movie, and even then I skip the cringe part.

Same

If I'm eating popcorn or chops or something that crunches loudly and it makes me miss any part of what's being said I slap myself wicked hard, yell "FATASS", spit out my food and remind 5 minutes.

Also, I get legitimately angry when people like shit movies. I actually had to avoid most websites for several weeks when the last Jedi came out, because I ended up punching a hole in my wall because of some shill reviews that sent me over the edge.

Attached: 1526850190750.png (808x805, 987K)

I once stood throughout Interstellar because someone was in my seat.

I can't watch foreign films or anime because the subtitles disappear too fast for me to read them. I hate being autistic.

Attached: 1500847169512.jpg (391x386, 41K)

You're just an incel, 8 is the best star wars out of the 21st century movies and is better than most of the original trilogy.

Have you tried watching the dubbed versions?

That's just being retarded user, being autistic for me means I actually know Japanese and can read kanji from watching too much anime

Just say "hey you, that's my seat faggot"

Autism is a form of retardation, coplet. They can't even figure out basic social cues.

Just watch it dubbed you retard

Autists frequently have high IQs and autism is just a weird fuck up in the brain that makes you a freak, not low IQ

When shit breaks logical sense or its own canon I get super pissed

>Autists frequently have high IQs
Holy mother of cope lol

>They can't even figure out basic social cues.
High functioning ones do you faggot

>Are you autistic?
I don't know but I watch most movies at 1.25x and most cartoons at 1.5x speed because I value my free time and watching moving pictures feels like I'm wasting my precious time, even though I'm a neet.

Attached: 1561458144792.gif (400x388, 280K)

I'm not autistic but my behavior is/was worrying enough that my parents had me tested in middle school.

Small details in movies will send me down a train of thought that makes me space out for 10 minutes or so. Then I have to rewind to see everything I missed, but sooner or later another minor thing will send me into a daydream again

me three
based

I have a diagnosis of adhd but not autism and i do this, always have from young age lmao

Why are you getting all butthurt dummy

This motherfucker going around talking like he's an expert on autism

what a gay little thread

based

also do this

how am i posting in this thread if its locked wtf

Marathoning movies at 1.25 feels slow to me now, I normally watch them at 2.5x speed in the background while I read the critical reception section of the movie's wikipedia article.

jesus fucking christ

After a few years of doing this I noticed I can crank up to 1.75x speed and still understand everything, sometimes even up to 2.0x. I wonder if I could train myself to go even higher. At 1.5x speed it only requires 33% less time to watch a movie.

Lmao @ slowfags who spend 2 hours to watch a 2 hour movie. What a waste of time.

Attached: 1543861031466.jpg (396x385, 31K)

I'll watch it at 1.5x for 90 minute movies but 2x for movies 2 hours long because I like my viewing experiences to be the same length to fit my daily timetable. Tarkovsky movies are much more enjoyable at 2x speed because the long shots are less boring.

>turning kino into garbage nightcore
it's time to stop

test

What in the fuck is wrong with nightcore? It just means you can listen to more songs in the sme period of time
youtu.be/5hCzsncD2L4
youtu.be/058tSUgoUek
youtu.be/F1O_0PRbop0

Attached: Asperger_vs_normal_brain.jpg (1440x900, 99K)

I only watch movies at night when its dark and should clean my TV of the dust first

incels can't meme

Sometimes I forget sentences that were said moments before

I can't remember a character's name until it's been said at least 15 times