Blood Meridian is unfilma---

Blood Meridian is unfilma---

Attached: IMG_7207.png (868x560, 338K)

Is it a good book? I still have to get through No Country

Stop posting this cringe shit

I don't think there's a single person on Yea Forums who has actually read a McCarthy novel and everyone is just memeing about them

It's great

I've read all of them except Suttree

>read a McCarthy novel
thats really not a fucking achievement apart from sutree they're all pretty short and easy to read in a couple/ few sittings

ah, blood meridian, monsieur that novel is the sark and chaparral of literature, the filament whereon rode the remuda of highbrow, corraled out of some destitute hacienda upon the arroya, quirting and splurting with main and with pyrolatrous coagulate of lobated grandiloquence. our eyes rode over the pages, monsieur, of that slatribed azotea like argonauts of suttee, juzgados of swole, bights and systoles of walleyed and tyrolean and carbolic and tectite and scurvid and querent and creosote and scapular malpais and shellalagh. we scalped, monsieur, the gantlet of its esker and led our naked bodies into the rebozos of its mennonite and siliceous fauna, wallowing in the jasper and the carnelian like archimandrites, teamsters, combers of cassinette scoria, centroids of holothurian chancre, with pizzles of enfiladed indigo panic grass in the saltbush of our vigas, true commodores of the written page, rebuses, monsieur, we were the mygale spiders too and the devonian and debouched pulque that settled on the frizzen studebakers, listening the wolves howling in the desert while we saw the judge rise out of a thicket of corbelled arches, whinstone, cairn, cholla, lemurs, femurs, leantos, moonblanched nacre, uncottered fistulas of groaning osnaburg and kelp, isomers of fluepipe and halms awap of griddle, guisado, pelancillo.

back to Yea Forums you cringy fag

kek

but seriously, why is it unfilmable?

The main argument is no one could play Holden. He's better done with CGI, maybe in a decade or so when it's good enough.

except CGI has only gotten worse since Avatar

Put down the thesaurus, kid.

i think its just that the more time passes, the more the industry is popular and attracts idiots or incompetents

Dean Pelton as Judge Holden

Attached: dean-pelton-picture.jpg (400x533, 30K)

Please graduate high school.

I've read three.

I WENT TO SEE LITTLE SHADYGROVE SHE WAS STANDIN IN THE DOOR
HAD HER SHOES AND STOCKINGS IN HER HANDS AND HER LITTLE BARE FEET ON THE FLOOR

I listened to the audiobook nerd

>be me
>live on a small island (under 100k people)
>our only library doesn't have this book
>

Attached: tij9o7c3gpk11.png (276x309, 67K)

Suttree is the best one