What do you think about Kate McKinnon?

What do you think about Kate McKinnon?

Attached: MV5BMjQwMzEwMDQ2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzU4NTY4NjE@._V1_.jpg (1417x2048, 1005K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TPGxkKii1Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty funny desu and i would bang her brains out

Unfunny. Coasting by on looks.

How desperately lonely are you that you find female Egon attractive

She isnt very funny on her own, but she has great timing. Which is what female comedic actresses need. The funniest thing SNL has put out in the last 10 years was her the first alien abduction skit, and she was 95% of that. But essentially just reading lines.

Also, seeing pretty lesbians makes me sad.

>implying male Egon was unattractive

Women who are "funny" are crazy compensating. WE got funny covered for your, love. Just lean back and look beautiful, will ya?

>Unfunny.

she cant ad lib, but she's funny with written material. Does good impressions.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-30-at-5.03.23-PM.png (1024x669, 493K)

her timing and writing are pretty top tier

she's also the funniest female on snl by a long shot, just goes to show that lesbians are funnier than straight women

I don't. She is an unfunny skank coasting by on the fact that she is a thin white woman.

I bet she hates white men

Attached: 1560241781678.jpg (900x1200, 95K)

No user. Saturday night cancer impressions are objectively garbage. Only Murricans could laugh at that cringe.

She's a great example of why you can't teach someone how to be funny. She's obviously had a lot of good education but not a lot of talent.

looks like my ex, if she stayed on the path of not fucking around with other dudes, coke binges and swimming pools worth of alcohol flooding her system

>Only Murricans could laugh at that cringe.

well yeah, because she is imitating American political clowns.

She's sexy, too bad she (says she) is a lesbian. Go to 9:30 to hear her sexy moan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TPGxkKii1Zg

She's a carpet muncher

So?

Everyone knows that, dum-dum.

repulsive

I've never found something both hot and cringe at the same time. Thanks user. I like it.