Was the howard stern show ever good?

Attached: stern_2010_a_l.jpg (928x523, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RP7pFewru6E
youtube.com/watch?v=rPiIoF9_sTk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBuDo_e60U
youtu.be/R5B1Uvvxaak
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzgk_LygoQI
youtube.com/watch?v=bXk_gjeEKKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h1wzq04URPw
youtu.be/RPjIi-aPzWA
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the 90s yeah

He drove Etika to suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=RP7pFewru6E

When are we gonna take this bully down?

Edgy comedy from the 90’s and 00’s hasn’t aged well but at the time it was amazing.

He had beyond magnificent interviews with really famous people, but the rest of it was Jerry Springer tier. Maybe it was an east coast thing that I dont get

Prime Opie and Anthony were always better.

I think it aged real well, it's miles ahead of current "edgy" comedy like Cumtown

based howard stern

fuck that kid. survival of the fittest

Only when beetlejuice was on

Based Stern shitting on zoomers and making them seethe in the comment section.
"I'm glad the generation with this mindset is dying off."

Yeah because screaming like a child over a video game is normal behavior.

It was hit and miss.

I listen to Howard everyday, but only because I spend a lot of time driving everyday, and there's usually nothing else good on the radio.

The show is really hit or miss, as this user said . Sometimes it can be hysterical. Other times it can be very boring. And sometimes the edgy sexual humor is just so juvenile that it makes you cringe.

If you think about it, 4channel wouldn't exist without Howard Stern. He pushed the boundaries enough to allow sites like this to exist.

If you think about it, you're literally retarded

Attached: wrong.jpg (200x202, 8K)

Please recommend eps for someone hiding inside with time to kill

It was good when Billy West was on the show, then it was good when Jackie was on and then the good times finally ended when Artie left.

I like how he funded so many prank calls

This is a good compilation. I know some people get precious and claim this is low-brow but fuck I can't help myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=rPiIoF9_sTk

As for him droning on, he has his moments but I couldn't imagine listening day in day out. Most likely a despicable human but I treat him like a character and don't see the point getting worked up about him.

I remember the E show episode when he asked Trump if Melania takes it in the ass

Attached: 3785907_std.jpg (360x253, 22K)

WOW a hideous and untalented jew who became famous destroying western conventions of morality while riding the decay of society. Its almost as if someone warned us about this.

Attached: IMG_4601.gif (168x176, 1.49M)

blavk woman with big boobs

Chris Rock in India opie & Anthony

Howard Stern Live in the 00s helped get me through puberty, so I'll say yes

Imagine taking this stance on not only Yea Forums, but Yea Forums.

based

No, Howard's guests were the ones that made him seem crazy.

Whats your favorite Howard Stern moment? Mine is the one time he made a sexual joke and the black lady laughed. The second best moment was when Howard paraded a freak around and made jokes. What a great show.

Me?

This.

The first couple years of the satellite era were insane. I’ve never laughed harder in my life than during those shows, especially the really long ones early on where things got loopy and unpredictable during the news.
I always loved when staff drama began on one show, carried over into the post show and then started a new wave of shit when Howard replayed it the next morning. It was like a soap opera.
The Stern show at its height really had something for everybody. There were so many characters and sagas that even if you didn’t care for Howard himself you’d still find things in there worth tuning in for.

That’s very interesting. How’s the rest of your life going while we’re updating your blog?

Do people still listen to him and subscribe to satellite radio when podcasts are superior?

Surprised how early I heard about this fag over here in euroland back in the late 90s early 00s but didn't hear about O&A until a few years ago.
Depressing how his shit is now edgy.

I haven’t listened in a few years but there were always daily torrents of the show back then. For me it basically was a podcast.

Is that Adam Friedland's dad?

yeah he was fine up until recently. Its not even bad but who the fuck cares about Ellen degerance or rosie o'donnel ??
also Stern always mentions he was poor growing up...but his dad owned a recording studio. I assume you gotta have a lot money for that

Fuck off, Howard. Go shill your new book somewhere else.

His appearance on conans podcast was kino

Hank the Angry Dwarf was the better midget. Wish he was still alive to challenge Warwick to Battle of Wits to show Warwick that he’s not only a midget but also retarded.

...and what was his answer??

I wish Arty would have held his shit together and stayed on the show.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBuDo_e60U

>tries to go "legit"
>fails
This makes him seethe more than anything.

Hey Anthony. Jealous you got to bang Miss Sue Lightning.

Yeah Howard really needs another comedian in the studio to help him out. He can't carry the whole show by himself. And that's not taking anything away from him. No comedian can be funny for 4 hours straight, over 100 days a year.

No offense to Robin either, I think she actually does bring a bit of balance to the show. I don't know why a lot of fans hate her so much. Without her input, the show would just sound like a bunch of frat boys making sex jokes. But she just isn't funny or entertaining. She just serves as a prop to conversate with Howard,

Who, me?

For me it's this.

youtu.be/R5B1Uvvxaak

fuck that, nick mullen has a beautiful mind

>sexually harass/abuse women on air
>screw with the mentally ill
>enable drug addicts for comedy
>act like a dick to Norm for defending Louis
Fuck Stern, hypocrite faggot.

FUCK NO

This. Stern is cringey af with his book covers. Fuck this kike. He so desperately wants a legacy

Best Stern moment by far

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzgk_LygoQI

Attached: smug hb.png (509x814, 440K)

he's pretty based. people say he's gone soft but whatever the dude is fucking old and his interviews are still good.

shaddap fag

not really. there are studios and there are studios. there used to be lots of little ghetto operations in new york. i knew a guy whose dad owned a studio in brooklyn and they legit lived in one of the worst NYC projects for 8 years.

Nah, go listen to some best of Stern from late 80s/90s. Not only was it genuinely funny and offensive, millions of people were subjected to it. There's nothing as offensive with as much reach nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXk_gjeEKKQ

Attached: selena.jpg (112x88, 6K)

cumtown is based, gtfo boomer

pre-divorce Stern with Jackie, Fred, Gary. Had to pull off to the side of the road because I could stop laughing. now? YAWN

It was some of the best stuff in media you stupid zoomer faggot.

>Edgy comedy from the 90’s and 00’s hasn’t aged well
??
It's better than literally any comedy that came out from 2004-present.

Sure, from Billy West, to Artie leaving the show.

The show died with ETM.
ACK ACK

Attached: eric-the-actor-93b7beda-294a-421c-b118-d5a0af27038-resize-750.jpg (750x563, 32K)

Show died with Artie's suicide attempt. ETM's death was just an epilogue.

Fred if you press that button one more time i'm coming to new york and BREAKING ALL YOUR FUCKING FINGERS

>sexually harass/abuse women on air
>screw with the mentally ill
>enable drug addicts for comedy
All those things are based.

nothing will ever be funnier than fred playing jackie laughs over robin reading news about horrible things

he's a jew, he's untouchable

fred is so weird to me sometimes he's my favourite member but whenever he fucking talks up i hate him

Search for the “magic chronicles”
Fox gave magic Johnson a talk show (magic couldn’t talk or banter). Show endlessly ripped him, culminating with Howard and crew making an appearance. This and OJ era

Howard Stern came out at the right time. Before the Internet was huge and you could find shocking stuff anytime. It was right place, right time stuff. The E! Show also helped.

Attached: 1534767662220.jpg (550x811, 63K)

>"HEY BINDY IM GONNA FUCK YOUR NIGGER TITS!"
>"WATCH OUT ALADDIN IT'S A FAGGOT!"
K

I

N

O

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

80's/early 90's Stern was comfy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=h1wzq04URPw

Attached: stern.jpg (872x618, 63K)

is it a wig and did he really shave off some of his lengthy pelican like nose?

No, but in clip form it is kino

in 2019 women go into animalistic tantrums about wanting babies to get sucked out of wombs and men willingly surgically remove their penises.

howards raunchy sex jokes arent really shocking anymore

FLY ME WITH BALLOONS

His show during 9/11 is very surreal. They're all laughing about it for a sec until Howard tells them shit's real.

dunno who's this zoomer eceleb but he quite literally, unquestionably made a failed actress an hero after a shitty interview
youtu.be/RPjIi-aPzWA
then again he saved someone from jumping a few years before that so i guess its yin yang shit

Attached: dana-plato.jpg (652x489, 48K)

Fucking hell, Sirus Stern has its moments.

He was revolutionary in the late 80s and basically created the "shock jock" persona. Had a great show in the 90s and early 2000s. Once he got to Sirius and his 100 million dollar check cleared, he basically gave up. He also clearly has some mental issues that have never been remedied.

Also the years when KC and Jackie worked together were the funniest years of the show.

but did he know don adams

I don't shit on my self nomore you black skinny fat fuck

Just imagine airing this today
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

Attached: carver.jpg (480x360, 17K)

tbf this wasn't exactly primetime cable, theres a lot of transgressive stuff on the internet on more obscure networks or steaming sites
also the westboro girls are so fucking hot the youngest one is gorgeous today and the two others have really nice perky tits, more like westboobro church honestly

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x716, 49K)