Why are tehre so many scientologists in Hollywood?

Serious question. it occurs to me the chruch of scientology helps them getting roles, but then what does it get in return?

Attached: 1552682388_will-smith-celebrates-the-end-of-the-ig-blackout-with-twerk-video.jpg (874x596, 49K)

money, lots of money

money and influence you retard

Money, they get money.
And brainwashed cheap labor for 1,000,000,000 years from those who can't act.

Same reason there are so many baptists in the deep south. Faggots want to fit in.

Also, there is nothing more wrong with Scientology than any other organized religion.

Anyone who cant pass the exam to become Jewish defaults to Scientology

>Also, there is nothing more wrong with Scientology than any other organized religion.
Scientology is a sect that is motivated by money. Organized religion is a completely different system that is absolutely non profit.

Tell that to the catholic church. Or even my methodist preacher who gets a 90k salary and a free house.

All religion is about finding a community at the expense of your freedoms. And scientology offers that.

It's different, the founder of scientology is a scammer who created it to make money and it's based on some BS courses and brainwashing. Organized religion is a selfless movement. That being said, there can be dishonest people who took advantage of religion for selfish interests. That doesn't disqualify religion itself.

>selfless
If by selfless you mean parishioners giving up their time and money to something else with no reward, you're correct.

You are so fucking stupid. Are you 12? No, all organized religion is a pyramid scheme benifiting those at the top. Atleast the protestant ones you can work your way up from the bottom to control your churches money, unlike the catholicucks. But they are all esentially the same. You can pray to god and study sacred books for free with a library card. Religion is about a community. It has very little to do with God.

You forgot to tip your fedora my friend, just don't talk about something you know nothing about

It's a tax haven for the rich. I don't understand why people think there's a mystery to it.

Im not a fedora. I attend a methodist church.off and on for the community aspect. I fully believe in a creator and have a very personal relationship with him. This is very simple shit bro. Nothing I said is even vlose to fedora tier unless you truly believe that you can only talk to god through religion. And then you are just laughably stupid.

Did the CoS really think this movie would help them spread their message or something?

Attached: 668ABCB0-AF7C-480E-98A3-C8B91F5EABA7.jpg (206x305, 29K)

There are independent Scientology/Dianetics groups unaffiliated with the main Church.

Have sex.

>Nothing I said is even vlose to fedora tier unless you truly believe that you can only talk to god through religion
I didn't say you absolutely need the church to talk to God. However without organized religion we would all be hippies. Everyone having his own vision of spirituality without any guidance.

They thought it would become a cult like Star Wars. But apparently they had their own kathleen kennedy

I think u should have just said rent free and left it at that. user unironically has an axe to grind

I used to go to a naturopath who used a device like an e-meter touching it on my thumb and it was pretty mind blowing how much he knew about me from using it.

And they can figure out what you are allergic to/or what to prescribe you just by touching little bottles of that substance and checking the reaction of the e meter. I know most will think it baloney but they always sorted out my issues like weird rashes and stuff within a week or two.

>b-but you need man made guidance to fully understand your personal relationship with God

It doesn't work like that catholicuck.

The SeaOrg is a hell of a drug.

*blocks your path*

Attached: martin-luther-9389283-1-402[1].jpg (300x300, 12K)

/thread

Pretty sure Scientology uses blackmail on actors to control them. They confess their sins in auditing and then the church knows how to control them. I think they also help them pray the gay away and find beards to get married. Even now that it is mostly okay to fome out of the closet, they maintain stars like Cruise and Smith are happily married in their church.

Now I believe in freedom of religion. I'll even say Scientology is a church. Still doesn't mean the church isn't involved in scams ajd loads of criminal activity that should be investigated. They even broke into the FBI years ago to get the feds to stop investigating them. It does not matter how legit a religion they are. They are still a front for a dangerous criminal organization.

I am sure there are a number of Christian churches, especially that prosperity gospel crap, that are criminal scams too. Scilons are just a big church in the middle of Hollywood using big name celebs to promote itself.

I gave up watching that smug loon Cruise in movies he headlines years ago.

This.

DISTRACTINGLY HOT CHICK HANDED ME A CRYPTIC "PERSONALITY TEST" CARD ON THE SUBWAY TODAY

FLIP IT OVER
>CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

XENU IS RECRUITING
THE TIME IS NEAR

The nsytery is all the secrets it keeps from even its own members. The myztery is how they try to hide things like keeping entire ships of brainwazhed slaves. Who knows what kind of money laundering and trafficking they are doi g behind the scenes. I hear they are even building up a stockpile of guns at one of their bases like a doomsday militia.

That makes no zense. They never talk about Xenu until higher levels once they get your hooks into you. Xenusbis more like their devil / Lucifer character than a diety figure anyway.

Only at higher OT levels do you learn that Denu caused man's sufferi g by releasing evil alien spirits upon humanity. It is these bad thetan spirits that auditing with e-meters is daid to cure.

Years ago I was at a flea market. Someone had a e-meter for sale. He said it was just some kind of volt reader device. It is just used to get readings while people spill their guts to a church official.

>Tell that to the catholic church.
Oh yes, that Catholic Church in my shitty neighborhood where I grew up was just rolling in dough. There were never suffering from the constant vandalism and theft.

Why do you atheist fags talk about things you know nothing about?

>Go around causing problems to their own people
>already have solution ready to go

Amazing stuff

yeah, this seems pretty obvious. If you make enough money one year that the government is going to tax you something like 80% you may as well give that portion to a church that uses half of it for your own personal fiefdom within the church and pockets the rest while remaining loyal to you.

>actually doesn't know what he's talking about

Attached: The-five-foundations-of-the-Reformation_eptilc[1].jpg (727x340, 100K)

SHE DIDNT TALK ABOUT XENU
I JUST KNOW ABOUT HIM FROM THE TOM CRUISE MEMES

IF SHES GONNA BE AT THE SEX PARTIES I'D CONSIDER IT, BUT PROBABLY SHOW UP AND ITS A SAUSAGE FEST
PRETTY GOOD BAIT THOUGH NGL

Attached: 1517596077090.jpg (960x540, 45K)