Who even stands a chance against him? Cory?

Who even stands a chance against him? Cory?

Attached: saitama.jpg (1433x806, 79K)

Bugs Bunny and/or Droopy

Attached: ve mas bugs.jpg (480x269, 15K)

Guess its that time of year again

me

My dad doesn’t like me watching anime

Well that fuckin sucks

Steve from Minecraft can lift 1.91x10^566 kilograms, Saitama has no feats that compare to this.

Your dad probably takes it up the butt.

tell that boomer square to frick off!

Sneed.

Attached: 1561413333011.jpg (1024x1024, 51K)

Your dad sound pretty based desu

NANI?!

Donald Duck. His never ending rage will make sure he gets up again and up again.

i hope you are hyped for garou beating all the A class heroes and fighting genos and silverfang now and then phoenix man saving him and elder centipede derailing the fight

Attached: 1531615819642.jpg (212x212, 14K)

Fag. I haven't watched it yet.

captan marvel of course

Attached: capmarv.png (936x1002, 55K)

>some cartoon character standing a chance against a big, real american guy

Attached: corey-harrison-before-after-1024x535-1024x535.jpg (1024x535, 99K)

these and also the mask

I'm not, I dropped the 2nd season 3 episodes in because watching random assholes job to Garou is boring as shit when the animation is also trash

Fat fuck

my pride, my joy, fat fuck.

Your dad is a smart man.

El Sneedo azul or maybe Chuck Dios

the one punch thing only works in his universe
prove me wrong

My fuck, fat son

He can die to fucking arrows and shit. Plus we’ve never seen OPMs max strength level, but we’ve seen him obliterate an asteroid and disentigrate a mountain with just air displacement of with a single punch

Based dad. I hope he kicks your weeb ass out of his house and disowns you.

>aarrgghhh bros... my preschooler friends made fun of me once for rooting for the villain.... now i must murder indiscriminately.... i cant handle my angst bros...

Attached: tyvi.png (801x547, 304K)

why cant chinamen afford colours

ZA WARUDO
that's it

Yeah Big Hoss would definitely defeat him

Nosferatu Zodd

Attached: 52800714fa0347703436ea1d3e2afe49--berserk-anime.jpg (500x375, 21K)

Based alphadad trying to save his incel failure of a son

cant wait for the finale bros

>not making a thread talking about the superior character

Attached: SimplisticMajorAllosaurus-poster.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

>murder indiscriminately
>Garou
Made me reply.

Attached: やれやれだぜ.gif (480x320, 3.38M)

Goku

>POWER RANGERS SAVE ME AHHHH

Attached: lerigot.jpg (320x240, 14K)

dont make me call ICE on you fag

Remember not to internalize your dads contempt for vulnerability as normal, user. How was the divorce?

Goblin Slayer tbqh

Their release schedule is super demanding so it just saves time to put it out in black and white

LPT: get cancer to lose weight

Nobody:

Not a single soul:

No one on the planet:

Shaggy: *hold my beer*

Attached: 4C0AE3A8-D6E8-4CBC-B59F-95A029652733.png (326x183, 83K)

GOBLIN ASS RAPE

if you're a showfag you've literally only seen him murder indiscriminately. Well I guess more mortally injure. But still

ITS OVER SAITAMA

Attached: 1561507516642.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Attached: 1561161391166.jpg (1204x1060, 449K)

People actually watch s2 garbage?

jojoe of jojoes bebop adventure

Attached: D247249C-F062-44EA-85F3-B7B60440C3E1.jpg (570x558, 87K)

I'm not a fan of anime and don't keep track of OPM, but I watched and enjoyed the first season. Why is season 2 shit?

The pacing is weird and the fight scenes aren’t as well animated.

Simply because the animators of the second season are different. Just try and ignore it.

read the mangas, you bitch

Popeye

Attached: 1427113039l.jpg (770x540, 62K)

First season had a bunch of allstar animators who came on to animate individual fights just because they were fans and wanted to. The animation was a work of love. But they all went back to their regular jobs so season 2 is just ordinary run of the mill animators.

>blah blah blah
>are you done yet
>with this?

The one punch dude's power is pretty much being able to cut through whatever retarded anime powers people have and one punch ko them as they do lengthy explanations.

sooo uhhm sweeaty no.

Really? The stellar animation and humor are what made me enjoy it. It felt different than other animes.

post eclipse berserker armour guts would also since in thay armour you can keep fighting after you die and his sword literally cuts everything chs its imbued with the souls of the band of the hawks and if saitama really did have him cornered skull knight would appear out of no where and bail him out

Why is he so hot?

Read this with a poojeet accent and it becomes a work of art

Attached: 561651654.jpg (1624x1370, 856K)

Based boomer dad trying to save his son from inceldom

Honestly season 2 took a dip in animation due to the studios changing. But it's still good. Even if a few of the new enemies are a bit gary-stu ish

fucking kill yourself reddit shitlord

>his sword literally cuts everything chs its imbued with the souls of the band of the hawks
Fucking where did you read this shit? It's not imbued with the Band of the Hawks, it just gained spiritual energy because hes smashed so many fucking supernatural entities with it.

I like Berserk more than OPM, been reading (and waiting) for 20 years, but the whole point of OPM is that he can't be beat and is too fucking powerful.

it's fine, weebs are fucking weirdos