What are the best japanese/korean horror movies

I loved noroi and gonjiam.

Attached: 0B98A832-FC83-43D2-B7F6-F993B58600DC.jpg (600x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWlJEsMbOi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:( no one?

The Host, The Wailing, A Tale of Two Sisters, Ringu.

Attached: 1523100606579.png (1851x1446, 335K)

She looks like such a qt, definitely more feminine than ugly white whores :3

kairu

Wtf is wrong with her face?

why do weebs always fall for the least attractive Asians?

Attached: diversityinitiative.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

Shutter is from Thailand but Natre is Japanese so it totally counts, so ... Shutter
Natre a cute

Attached: Natre 2.jpg (1280x1024, 66K)

I want an azn gf, any tips?

>go to asia
>talk to asian qt3.14
>???
>profit

Or just buy one

Why do all Asian horror movies fall apart in the last act? They don't know how to end a movie at all. They can do the premise and continue it through the climax but then they just fizzle out or go off the rails into total nonsense by the end.

Why do millennials make everything about race, no matter what?
Is it because you are a generation of ugly, racemixed mongrels and race baiting is all you have since you will always feel insecure about it?

Attached: average millennial.jpg (452x586, 38K)

>Whispering Corridors
first one is kino

Attached: 51kOW3e-YgL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 26K)

the wailing
youtu.be/BWlJEsMbOi4

>implying anyone here would be capable of just walking up to a girl and start talking to her

By and large, the jungle variety are easiest to bed.
Japanese are the toughest to get spread open.
If you are white, you start the game with 10K bonus XP; TALL, attractive and white, 500K bonus XP.

Many Asian gals have white fever just like we have yellow. Just don't be weird about your fetish for chinky gals and focus on their personality as the reason for your interest and you'll be good.

>women
>having personality

American movies try to tie all the plot threads and have a definite resolution at the end, other cultures differ. It's not that they fizzle out, they just don't stick to the American idea of what makes a good ending.

thank you guys

Dont say that about my mommy

I love Asians sluts but i would never start a family with them like some weebs out there, i can't let a happa live.

Imo Kairo is the best

Asian sluts probably don't want to dilute their genes with burger genes either, unless it means they get to live in america.