Kino

Attached: king-ghidorah-godzill-image-monsters.jpg (2560x1074, 295K)

I've started saying "Bravo Snyder" out loud in the cinema whenever a shot like this appears

I bet you're fat and smelly

6'1" 190lb, shower every 2nd day, sometimes 3rd if I dont have to go out
Why?

Big based atheist Ghidorah stood in front of a cross. Truly an epic gamer moment.

So if Ghidorah is the beast that means Godzilla is Jesus?

Oh well it actually fits the character and the movie. I remember many great shots more than in most movies nowadays even the establishing shots I want home release now for quality torrents.

Attached: D968kEHXoAAqCbH.jpg (332x360, 25K)

Then why isn't his name Jesuszilla

Both him and Mothra have some similarities maybe. Ghidorah on the other hand is clearly and officially associated with the devil in this continuity.

>Three heads
>Father, Son, Holy Ghost
>seperate, but also one
Whoaaaaa

Well, I guess God-zilla was enough.

Speaking of symbolism the Monarch logo is a rune symbolizing balance among other things.

Attached: A Brief Overview on Mystical Rune Symbols and Their Meanings.png (728x293, 51K)

>thinking Mother of God had anything to do with it

Attached: AudVEzz.gif (720x404, 457K)

>legitimately basing a shot of Ghidorah on a William Blake painting
Absolutely bases

no it's a fucking butterfly
a monarch butterfly

Fuck yeah it is.

Godzilla is God's wrath. Mothra is God's grace. She sacrificed herself so that the wrath of God could rain down on the Beast. And she shall rise.

>And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
>Revelation 13:3

The series as a whole has a lot of visually interesting moments I wish I could find more from the very first one

Attached: BlondIllustriousHorsefly-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 73K)

Yeah you’re smelly

The movie was better than I thought.