I'm still mad about this not happening

I'm still mad about this not happening

Attached: kingslayer.png (960x409, 659K)

So much easy shit to do that would be more satisfying than what we got
>Arya reunites with her wolf instead of wanting to become a sailor
>Grey Worm goes to Mereen to defend Dany's kingdom instead of going to Butterfly Island to do nothing
>Yara is sad about Theon dying not pissed off at Dany's death

Cheesy as fuck but I would have loved it.

Same, especially considering the bullshit we ended up with.

It's just too good

Attached: gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg (600x450, 50K)

Yara kind of forgot she had a brother

Cheesy but infinitely better than what we've got. I like the idea of Jaime being Azor Ahai and Oathkeeper/Ice being Lightbringer. No need for the flashbacks or the "Kingslayer" voices though.

the excution reads rather cheesy, but jamie being called afterward "kingslayer" with honor and not as an insult would've been kino indeed

Literally every single bullshit reddit tier theory I read was better than what we actually got. Even the most retarded of them all would have at least given us some decent memes. We didn't even get that.

Did make sunset in the context of the character. Jaime has as much connection to the Night King as Arya. It should have been Jon who kills him, but they can't have Jon kill the Night King and Dany. Then he's too OP. This is what happens when you use prophecies to guide the story

I took this screenshot. Always happen to see it shared

>He trusted Jews to write a satisfying end to a story
The one time this actually happened, the other Jews crucified Jesus for doing it.

Attached: 1503752422681.png (565x510, 751K)

>Kingslayer becomes a heroic title/nickname after being an insult for the entirety of the show
Love it

Jaime "Kingslayer" Lannister killing the Night King to protect the boy he tried to kill in the first episode writes itself.

yes

that's.. actually really great, but I never bought the love between him and brienne.

Now I'm actually going to be sort of annoyed if this isn't how it goes down in the books (assuming Martin ever finishes it)

Attached: han.gif (272x210, 1.63M)

Even these shit ideas are better.

There's probably not going to be one big bad dude who controls all of them like in the show hopefully

>give jamie a shit ton of plot armour for season 7
>"ok makes sense he is obviously going to kill the night king, the name kingslayer no longer an insult but a praise, nice one dnd"
>does literally nothing in s8 and dies

Attached: 85741743.jpg (320x220, 11K)

its because their love was a familial one. brienne was the sister he never got to have. the writers fucked that up though for some one episode fan service shipping.

Nah, time travel is always fucking stupid. It defies logic and the only time it ever works is an excuse for a different scenary/culture like in Back to the Future movies.

>Beric walking on the top of a wall overlooking the tree
>A minor character carries a bunch of Valerian arrows to the archers
>Beric stops the minor character
>What have you got there?
>Takes one arrow and inspects it
>He's distracted by something off screen and leaves the arrow there and walks off screen
>Later Jon fails to kill the night King
>Bran wogs into a dragon but fails also
>Beric dies randomly in battle
>Arya teleports behind the nk and tries her move but is stopped both times by the night King.
>He starts squeezing her and moves her to the side killing her slowly
>Jon to Sam: Sam I need an arrow
>We're all out of arrows!
>One arrow left, picked up by Edmure who's standing overlooking the tree
>Bran goes to the past to remind the viewers Edmure missed trying to light up the Viking funeral
>Bran sees that since then, during the entire series Edmure has been practicing archery
>We see Edmure shaking aiming up at the sky
>I guess I got what I deserve starts playing

Attached: PuIkADhe.jpg (1252x1252, 193K)

They also completely deconstructed his entire development by having him run back to his evil whore sister for no apparent reason.

It's a flashback, he's not literally traveling back in time in the OP idea.

also because I don't think azor ahai was even mentioned in the show.

Holy shit thatd be amazing. i mean i still dont think jaime should beat the night king 1v1 I dont think id care

I will be that nitpicky asshole and point out that Jaime was knighted by Ser Barrison, and Aerys only elevated him to the Kingsguard. That being said I would have loved to have seen this rather than what we got.

I thought he was knighted by Arthur “Sword of the Morning” Dayne?

I miss this nigga like you wouldn’t believe

Attached: 3C11BE93-401F-41C9-BCEE-2E3CC07EBA50.png (723x944, 570K)