Why the fuck is no one talking about this?

This movie, is so fucking good. The drug use and explicit scenes, the acting may be a bit mediocre but way better than the U.S can do around this time.

Attached: Christiana_F.jpg (315x445, 32K)

never heard of it

I dont watch german movies.

Search it up. German movie, its difficult to find a copy of this, but theres some shady streaming sites offering it and a download to the subtitles.

I watched this because I thought the girl was cute. Pretty good, but not at all what I expected.

Same here, movie was really fuckin good and the soundtrack was fucking mMMMM.. priceless experience

I have an HD copy of it cause I requested the download in this discord server I'm in. After seeing the new Suspiria I was interested in watching a bunch of German Berlin Wall era movies and this looked pretty cool. Never actually got around to watching it though its like 2 hours.

Holy shit I realized this is "Noi, i ragazzi dello zoo di Berlino".
Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo. It was famous in italy back then. I was young and kinda handsome.

Americans can’t watch non-English speaking movies

>comparing everything to the U.S
Dont you get bored?

I watched it a long time ago. It was pleasant, but not that special.

>that scene where she wants to inject some heroin in a toilet cabin but then some punk jumps in from above, steals her needle, says "thank you", goes out and injects it right into his neck with a grandma beside him watching in horror

I think the impact of the movie depends also on knowing what was like the drug epidemics in Europe in the period.
I have been told of suburbs wiped out of a whole generation sometimes.

I read the book in school. It had images of the real girls shooting up heroin in the bath room. It's a very sad story. She is also a qt

Dude, this is the go-to heroin movie. Its not underrated, its not obscure, its world-famous. Although, obviously a bit held back by its times, though it shows enough.

The thing that irks me: its classic bleak 80s kino, unlike a modern take which would take ALL facets of heroin addiction into account. Something only an addict would get.

wasn't david bowie in this? is it still that obscure?

Its the movie adaption of a world wide bestselling book, duh. Literally taught in classes. Anne Frank has nothing on this cutie.

OP here, I am American and personally prefer to watch these types of films as I see them more as art, unlike the kiddie plays we have here in America

Does it have shagging in it and will it help me have sex?

Its called New German Cinema.

Based Bowie made a better anti drug movie than any education department could ever manage.

Did this girl ever star in much else?

lmao the real Christiana F went back on drugs immediately after the movie went famous. She has hepatitis c and a failing liver.

user you made it seem like a very rare movie but there are dozens of torrents for it on TPB alone

Underage fucking. Also underage prostitution. Not explicit, though.

I can't find it on TPB at all.

her imdb page is the movie's poster so I doubt it's anything worth watching

I seriously just searched it up again, I cant find a torrent for this fucking film anywhere.

Attached: Untitled.png (1345x694, 73K)

Reminder that heroin is still the gold standard. Fuck meth addicts , they are memes.

Honorable mention: oxy morons.

Attached: asdasda.png (1659x872, 72K)

>my sister got caught smoking weed a few weeks ago
>my mom made me look up this movie online in order to educate her on how drugs can fuck up your live
>managed to find a low-quality online version
>did the trick and now she will not touch weed ever again

Thank you, Christiane F.

PFFF OVER SOME WEED??? HJAHAJ

>ChristianA

Moron

Thats how they start. Gotta cut the evil by the root.

>mom tells you to pirate something to educate your druggie sister
based

??

Attached: asdasdas.png (1474x790, 55K)

Greater good. I would disembowel you in order to save my daughter.

Are you by an chance a cute druggie girl? Youre atleast as dumb as one.

you should get tested for autism :)

too many people use to post the full frontal scene so most people just ignored it