Actors that make you mad and disgusted

I just cannot stand Emily Watson! her fucking smug ugly tiny mouse face makes me so fucking mad and disgusted it should be a fucking crime to be Emily Watson! I struggled watching Breaking the waves and had to pause it and punch in the air after looking at her fucking face for more than five minutes at a time. You can just imagine the disgust I felt when she fucking ruined Chernobyl with her shitty fucking character and her smug fucking mouse face! I HATE HER SO MUCH! why would you even cast her??? Fuck her!

Anyone else hate Emily Watson???

Attached: fuckingpieceofshitmousewhore.jpg (705x1000, 78K)

I heard she is a huge cunt irl

Get help OP, being this pissed off over something that doesn't impact your everyday life is unhealthy.

I just really wanted to fuck her

I don't know about pissed off. Honestly that sounds like some incel shit.

Regardsless, Sandra Oh made me not watch Killing Eve. I don't know what it is, but I just can't stand her.

Attached: SandraOh.jpg (780x506, 93K)

I want to have sex with her

I used to have that reaction towards Julianne Moore but after seeing how humble and nice she was in big lebowski now I feel guilty for ever thinking ill of her

Well she does have a big forehead

I bet she is!

I could be outside beating up niggers and muslims but instead I went on the internet you fucking weak piece of shit.

NO

I have a gf and stick my dick in her cuck 3 times a day so its not incel shit

NO

she is OK

SHE DOES

Perfect tits

>I have a gf and stick my dick in her cuck 3 times a day so its not incel shit

would you, teevee?

Attached: 1518667677297.jpg (600x894, 43K)

Absolutely

>I could be outside beating up niggers and muslims but instead I went on the internet you fucking weak piece of shit

You are not only overly mad, you are deluding yourself in a tough-guy persona. BTW, I've killed more Muslims than you.

Attached: IMG_163.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Punch-Drunk Love is fucking KINO

I hate this chink manlet who's in every goddamn Chinese movie without being memorable in any of them

Attached: 220px-Tony_Leung_Chiu_Wai_(Berlin_Film_Festival_2013)_2_(cropped)[1].jpg (220x328, 13K)

>and you probably think that's smart because you're a bunch of idiot MEN and you're thinking with your dicks and the sand and boron are metaphors for ejaculating your semen all over the core because that's the only way you can comprehend the world you filthy troglodytes now let me give you instructions thought up by a superior female mind

also GRAPHITE! GRAPHITE ON THE ROOF!

Attached: 1560351214149.jpg (990x600, 115K)

bamp

lol don't go to bongland that's what all the "pure bred" inglanders look like

No they don’t, I haven’t seen a single other person who looks like her, and she’d be a 3/10 here, still higher than yer mam though.

mommy-tier

Saoirse Roman- her big ugly man face and groaning voice gets on my tits. Don’t like Irish women, they’re ugly, unlike the men.

>NO
>NO
yes

In Westworld this ghoul was the chief prostitute, and the park managers were wondering why she wasn't getting many customers anymore. Am I really supposed to believe they were surprised that no one wanted to bang this abomination? Way to wreck my suspension of disbelief you dingleberries

Forgot picture

Attached: Thandie-Newton-bio-450x600.jpg (300x409, 23K)

>no Warwick Davis pics
what's wrong with Yea Forums?

Nah she's hot

She's good looking, just had bad styling

Attached: 99466c061a1267a11ffcbd8140cf01a2.jpg (703x1024, 117K)

Leave my boy alone, Broken Sword is a kino character.

Emily Watson is a qt milf and I want to insert my control rod into her reactor core.

Attached: 161130_STELLA_EMILYWATSON29770_v2.jpg (1098x1500, 272K)

>6 jew hats
It's for the muh six gorillion, isn't it?

Keep being salty for being a weak-man that plays strong on the internet. You have no idea what we did, and you will never know until you experience it yourself.

You haven't shamed me, you have shamed yourself.
>in before muh Israel/ZOG bull crap

It is simply an excuse for stepping up. We are fucking screwed in the next major war, since many these days are selfish fucking cowards that defend being a coward through any number of ways.

Attached: IMG_0025.jpg (640x480, 80K)

thanks for your service

she was great in breaking the waves, you lil tramp

Attached: 7191nscjUwL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 41K)

She looks like an older version of this girl I work with that I want my dick inside of. Too bad she has a chad bf.

Isn't this the guy that fucked 16 year old Jane March? That's memorable enough for me. And pretty based tbqhwu

I'd let her sit on my face if I ever met her on MILF hookups.

these two

Attached: Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway.jpg (615x910, 88K)

I hate the way she looks but her personally is ok.

Fell in love with her in Red Dragon
>tfw no qt blind gf who bakes pies and fondles tigers

Attached: MV5BMTgyODczNDU4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTIwMzY2._V1_.jpg (485x318, 45K)

I really can't stand David Spade and Will Arnett