Dark Season 2

Are there any characters who haven't committed incest at this point?

Attached: AAAABcx3RfY6ubMrxE8T2fpd0EQR9I5qFpneT3EVcIzY7hwfBGJsCNPDYQm1M0KyQTC-Tt5oeMCkp3-qQ_ijVNFLEQk_k9Fv3jr1 (512x288, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/aoS3FfY2ADHL/
instagram.com/p/ByFLXuModt7/
astronomytrek.com/the-bootstrap-paradox-explained/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/01/america-has-an-incest-problem/272459/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incest is a white tradition

This show is the greatest shit I've watched in Fucking years

Where can I buy a yellow raincoat like Jonas' one?

Attached: dark-netflix-jonas-cave_3.jpg (1813x1197, 375K)

Wait is there lots of incest in this show

Yes but they're often unaware of it because of time travel shenanigans so it's not as hot

you better believe it buddy
>HANS! MEINE MUTTER IST ALZO MEINE GRANVADER!

My mother is my daughter is my mother is my lover

might be able to buy that exact one online, see if they’re selling any of the wardrobe on ebay

it's serious fucking good. blessed germans

operator as fuck

Attached: dark22.jpg (1920x960, 397K)

FUCK HANNAH NEW QUEEN IN TOWN

Attached: dark2qt2.jpg (1920x960, 116K)

Why did they do it? Why did the have to go into the multiverse? It's already a big enough mess. Now we will have cross dimensional incest

I forgot about this. How is he so ninja?

So pretty much what's happening is that Claudia is helping Jonas to help younger Claudia to help younger Jonas?
Because everytime Claudia is stuck Jonas arrives and viceversa

Jesus Christ Claudia is a handful to follow this season

Attached: 1560966641065.jpg (620x387, 36K)

>mfw Jonas is slowly but surely becoming the Dark's Raziel

Attached: im dying.gif (200x200, 285K)

I found one for 81$

Attached: Dark-Jonas-Kahnwald-yellow-Jacket.jpg (765x900, 63K)

THE LYRICS ANONS
WHAT DO THEY MEAN

Attached: le cant figure out anything man.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This show has some total qts. Especially Franziska

Attached: Dark.S02E06.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-MZABI.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Blessed scene. Nice little tits

Oh shit, is Greta a time travellers, like Donald Trump?

Attached: 1560101392312.png (512x512, 515K)

Look ath this shit. It's going to become Lost 2.0. Fucking multiple dimensions. I want dimension traveling martha to talk dirty to me though.

Attached: dark-family-tree-season-2-final[1].png (2790x1740, 1.32M)

Lots of it. Also mothers being their daughters mother for shits and giggles

hannah best girl

Possibly even people having sex with themselves, this is great!

Attached: 1550473223069.jpg (442x381, 20K)

It is. Season 3 is going to become one hell of a clusterfuck. Though I really wouldn't have minded if this had been the final season and the end was just that you can not break the cycle.

TEENS
>1986
Regina > Charlotte > Annah >>>>> Katarina
>2019
Franziska >>> Martha

ADULTS
>1953
Helge's mother > Agnes >>>> Egon's wife
>1986
Ines >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Claudia
>2019
Hannah > pre-cancer Regina >>>>>>>> Charlotte >>>>>> post-cancer Regina >>>>>>>>> Katarina

LOLIs
Elisabeth >>>>>>>> Claudia

Attached: MV5BMjQzOTEwMDM4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzkzMjEzNDM@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 605K)

Claudia deserves the first place for asking a guy to show her his dick. Such a little tramp.

Well I absolutely enjoy the hell out of this series I had a similar feeling desu
Also I don't want to wait another year for the conclusion. Every additional season this show lasts increases the odds of it going LOST

The cycle not being breakable and the whole world going to shit would've been perfectly acceptable desu

I really thought they were going to wrap it up. Would have been nice for a change. But then they pull out the multiverse. That Martha was hot as hell though

>Jonas fucked his aunt Martha
>Peter fucked his granddaughter Charlotte
>Charlotte and Peter's daughter is also Charlotte's mother
>Charlotte's father, Noah is a Neilson which means that Charlotte's other daughter/aunt Franziska is fucking her distant cousin, Magnus
I'm probably missing some

>Bernd
There's people in this world actually named Bernd?

Helly Hanson always has a yellow windbreaker user try them.

what are those perky nipples alluding to?

Attached: STFN MRL I.jpg (775x1078, 67K)

but teen katarina is thicc

He's Punished Jonas. It comes with the name.

Hannah has got to be Magnus and franziskas daughter

>that fat nerd waddling around with a "Jonas" raincoat at your local convention

>>Peter fucked his granddaughter Charlotte
>>Charlotte and Peter's daughter is also Charlotte's mother
I'm still having some issues understanding how this is even possible desu

Bartosz is probably Tronte Neilson's father which means Bartosz dated his great grand daughter and Claudia by having an affair with Tronte, fucked her great grandson.

Bartosz is the guy young Noah kills at the beginning btw. Agnes mentions in season 1 that her deceased husband was a holy man who lost his faith. That fits with the guy Noah kills who also happens to look exactly like Bartosz

it's very possible. Oh man the implications. Fucking great

>his daughter is his mother-in-law.
It’s like you can’t in to redneck user.

i really liked the series but the odds of it going Lost skyrocketed with the last episode

I mean would there be a way to end the time loop without external intervention via parallel universe?

I think the problem mostly is that if the timeloop were to be interrupted it would never exist in the first place

Doubtful, since that's probably how it began.

Am i the only one who dropped a tear or two when Claudia comes in and says that Micheal has to kill himself?

Attached: file.png (728x500, 414K)

Agnes and Noah are their kids

Has tv ever been in this situation?

Attached: 1561324914730.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Yesterday with your mother

All lolis are top tier.

Boot strap paradox runs all throughout the show, it turns into a logic circle. So in a way it doesn't make sense.

Yes. Im afraid your gay

>main character is named Jonas
>Never once is My Name is Jonas by Weezer used
Would have been a great way for future Jonas or even Adam to introduce himself to people

is there anywhere I can watch this with fellow anons? I don't like watching stuff by myself

Unless somebody downloads and stream it, no.

>Franziska >>> Martha

I respectfully disagree

Attached: wina9tnb6g631.jpg (640x853, 83K)

Just buy some liquor

Especially the Martha from the last minute

That sounds like total shit

Alternate Martha is literally Hitgirl with black hair.

Martha crying when she was doing that play in season 1 had to be the hottest shit ever

And thats a good thing!

Attached: Sandra_Borgmann_BildNr2716_Photography_Emanuela_Danielewicz_14x21cm_CluseUpHoch_mNamen.jpg (1653x1709, 563K)

fuck greta and fuck niggers
bitchute.com/video/aoS3FfY2ADHL/

N-NOTHING OFFICER H-HAHA

>he doesn't have a beautiful big sister to bully him lovingly and share a secret, passionate love affair with
Hey at least my dark skinned brothers have their own beautiful traditions like stealing, murdering, and cannibalism

Who the fuck is Erna and when do we see her?
When did they imply Daniel is Ines' father?

I think she was the bartender in 1921

Erna is the woman that helps Jonas after he steps into the bubble in the future and ends up in 1921. She is the one that gives him soup and stuff.

they confirmed it was written as 3 seasons from the start and no more

Begin of season 2, in 1921 she's the innkeep that feeds Jonas and gives him a room

considering they went all higgs-boson on us, multiverse was pretty much obvious.

Have a source for that? That would be good.

That doesn't mean it's immune from going LOST

>The question isn't from "what time", but from "what world".

DROPPED LIKE A ROCK
Multiverse is the most boring shit there is.

Attached: netflix-dark-martha~2.jpg (738x369, 21K)

Where does she fit into all of this?

Attached: MV5BYmU1MGI2ZGUtMmQyYy00ODcxLTg1ZGYtZGQyYjExYTAyMDhjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgyNjM0MTQ@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

In my heart.

>S1 handsome boy Mads Nielsen dead
DROPPED

> Has tv ever been in this situation?
Yes, except I was 20 years older than the little girl.

creators posted it on instagram when s2 aired, shouldnt be too hard to find, he mentioned hating lost and had the shows arc pre written before it was pitched to netflix

based

>Pre written arc
This is the way to go honestly. Lost just made shit up as they went along. X-Files had the same problem. It might work for a few seasons but eventually people figure out that the series isn't really going anywhere and is just becoming more convoluted just for the sake of keeping the mystery element of the show intact

I have a goosebumps fetish

> he mentioned hating lost and had the shows arc pre written before it was pitched to netflix
Based as fuck. Knew this shit was going to be kino from the beginning

I'm German and I had no idea we could still make kino shows like this.
I always thought German movies or shows were cringe because of the lack of good writing and/or acting talent but this show is actually pretty damn good.

Attached: 6ADBB5A3-5F95-4DF4-8B3F-67AC1888043F.png (240x240, 78K)

I want to stuff her in my pocket and use her like an onahole haha

Would rather fit myself in to her tbpfwytv

It's here if anyone wants to check it out
instagram.com/p/ByFLXuModt7/

rip etika

I WANT A MARTHA GF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why did Aleksander need Woller to help him bury toxic waste? He's a policecop, not a nuclear waste burier.

He was the one making sure that the police doesn't find out about their shit.

Also Aleksander is the only good person in this series.

For me? It's Middle Aged Claudia, she may have a few years on her but dang it if some of her face shapes don't make my wizzle wazzle IF you know what I mean

Kinda disappointed that she never hooked up with Jonas. That scene where they're in the room with the portal would have been perfect. Just imagine a sex scene where the feeling of lust is so powerful that you strip off your radiation hazmat suit and risk exposing yourself to dangerous elements just so you can expose yourself to that special someone and engage in wild and passionate love making right in front of a chaotic pulsating ball of dark matter. It would have been beautiful

My dick is diamonds just thinking about it

>Also Aleksander is the only good person in this series.
He killed a man after a robbery, Egon and Regina are the only good people (teen Jonas too)

But deep down he seems pure.
At first when he met Regina, i thought he was just going to use her to get to the top, but it ended up being true love.

So what he SUPPOSEDLY killed a guy and deal with toxic waste illegally?

>Also Aleksander is the only good person in this series
What about Mikkels and Egon?

Agree with Mikkel, but Egon was just a fucking retard.

It's interesting, the intro to the show is all mirrors, right

If you take the name "Egon" and you mirror flip it around you get "Noge"

And "Noge" is the first syllable of the phrase "Noge oddamn clue what's going on"

which is a perfect summary of the character of Egon

I don't speak German and hate having to take my attention away from the story to read subtitles, i'll pass.

I’m on season 1 episode 7. Please tell me Regina survives her cancer and gets vengeance on all those two assholes who bullied her. She’s the only character I sympathize with on the show.

Hmmmm maybe

Asians seem to be obsessed about it though

>tfw Jonas and future Jonas have to fight evil future Jonas
>tfw it will actually be kino

>please tell me this will happen on Dark

nobody knows, brudi.

Still think it's gonna be useless since Adam already exists, he will become Adam either way, unless alternate Jonas kills all three Jonas.

i still have my doubts that adam is actually old jonas desu

Absolute kino show

He has the hanging mark and he said that time travel fucks with his body if you do it too much.
Jonas is the one who travel trhough time the most, so it's plausibe.

I think its pretty clear that it was him, with the neck mark and all from the hanging.

Noah/elisabeth otp
Noah is best boy
Charlotte is best girl
That is all

He seems to imply that all his scarring came from time travel but Old Claudia wasn't scarred, she was just old. And she was hopping around history as if time was a bus. I think it's to conceal his true identity. Which is very clearly Parallel Dimension Helge Doppler.

it's also plausible because he literally tells us

still have my doubts

hangings seem pretty commonplace in that post-apocalyptic winden though

So you think he's a third guy hitting on Martha?

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>tfw no mute and deaf gf with a hot sister and mother to have oyakodon with

there's already two of them

we haven't seen one of those two time travel yet

I dont remember that scene

Post >yfw Old Jonas/Adam fucks Martha.

Du Hurensohn
Ich mache Party auf deinem Grab
Versuch den Crip-Walk noch einmal
und ich reiß' deine Beine ab

>All three Jonas' fuck both Martha

That would be so bad that it would actually be hilarious

>jonasse from all timelines meet up to fuck marthas from all worlds
>this will be the final scene of dark s3

We've seen both of them time travel actually. But only Jonas would have any attachment to the coin.

20 seconds into episode 7

I was waiting for that sex dream with crusty Jonas.

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Is that adult elisabeth? She cute

Kinda disappointed that tronte is not agnes and noah's child

>It would have been beautiful
>My dick is diamonds just thinking about it
It would have been 15000 roentgens
Your dick should fall off just thinking about it

>"Martha, no! Get off that dick, that's your time travel nephew!"
>does literally nothing to abate hornsiness level, if anything increases it
why is Martha this way? is this a german thing?

>he said that time travel fucks with his body if you do it too much.
I actually think he meant it metaphorically. As in "if you time hop too much you're bound to end up in some shit that may or may not leave you disfigured"

So did anyone find out why Jonas and The Stranger have different colored eyes despite being the same person, supposedly?

>Incest is a white tradition
Actually it´s not. Europeans are some of the least inbred people on the entire planet according to the cosanguinity index.
Btw. in case you don´t know how inbreeding works it´s basically like this. If you marry your brother or sister, or your first second or third cousin. The negative effect totally evaporates after 4th cousin.
The most inbred people in the world are middle eastern and certain african countries.
The more you know..

>Yes but they're often unaware of it because of time travel shenanigans so it's not as hot
It´s part of creating the loop/paradox in first place. So it´s done for a purpose by who wants to create the loop and solidify it. Since that´s what breaks the normal causality and creates the infinity loop paradox to begin with.

Wir passen perfekt zusammen. Vergiss das nie.

>that finale scene and song
pure orgasm

Attached: 1481506539149.gif (720x406, 293K)

So Jonas saves Magnus, Francesca and Bartosz at the last minute and timetravels them away

Magnus and Francesca end up working for AdamJonas in the future

What happens to Bartosz? Is it possible that Bartosz is Noah? Young Noah looks a bit like Bartosz and could be old enough for them not to look the exact same.

Bartosz is most probably the guy young Noah kills when they were digging

Young Noah is skinny as fuck while Bartosz is bulky, no way.

But then who is Agnes

My wife

Noah's sister

>Boot strap paradox runs all throughout the show, it turns into a logic circle. So in a way it doesn't make sense.
It DOES make sense but it doesn´t follow normal causality. It is what creates the paradox you are referring to. Charlotte is daughter of her daughter elizabeth in the future. Charlotte is brought through a portal to the past. Where her daughter elizabeth is still young. So elizabeth does not know yet she will have a child called charlotte. And future elizabeth only knows that her daughter 'dissapeared' (into the past).
So this makes them eachothers daughter/mother. This creates the paradox. BUT IT IS a causally consistent paradox..
Another one is how mikkel is playing with jonas and the others before he vanishes. But where did mikkel go. He go into the future.. Before jonas is born, and becomes his father! And he only recognizes he is father to jonas as jonas grows up! And he sees himself as tiny before he dissapeared into the past!
So it´s consistant.. And this creates the bootstrap paradox.. It´s not like he live out his life and doesn´t go into past.. And then simultaneously he goes into the past.. No he is little mikkel, then he goes into past when he is little mikkel, hence he 'vanishes' and becomes michael kahnwald! and becomes jonas's father!
This creates the paradox that loops the timelines, where the future can directly influence past, and the past influence future. So they can bring something from future into past. And basically make gradually everything advanced, but essentially causally it all happens in an instant!. A LOCKED LOOP. like a big bang which you have infinite time to create.. But cycles forever. 'time' stops.. Essentially within the loop.
This paradox. Destroys the normal paradoxes of say grandfather paradox. Of where you influence the past. You get removed in the future. Not the case within the loop. This is why you can have older and younger versions of themselves side by side.. Time is 'broken'.

More apt questions: why is Agnes
She adds nothing to the plot whatsoever except killing Claudia which Noah could easily have done

Token gay character

We already have Peter the trannyshagger for that
>inb4 traps aren't gay
they're gay if they pass as badly as Benni does

Dark deals with being stuck in a loop created by a bootstrap paradox created potentially on purpose, but they don´t understand why they are in the loop or how to stop it. Or if someone has created it on purpose. In order to basically give yourself infinite time to alter reality.
astronomytrek.com/the-bootstrap-paradox-explained/ causing an infinity loop. Where both past and present and future gets locked as one timeline, that effect eachother. Everywhere is now. You bring back something from the future. Into past, making past more advanced, future becomes more advanced, you go into future and bring back something into past. Past becomes more advanced so does future.
So you can do millions of years of development in a few moments with that paradox in play. Because it would seem like it is instant.
It´s one of the coolest time travel series i´ve seen.

So the timelines in dark doesn´t obey normal causality or paradoxes. Characters in different versions of themselves can stand next to eachother and nothing happens. Because an action in one time, doesn´t split into a different timeline. Rather it changes the other timelines in the loop.
So you have instances where a guy as kid he dissapears. Then you figure out later he is father to a kid older than him than he was playing with just before he dissapeared. Yet at same time he has been his father his entire life! The fuckery then becomes unbelievable how you can manipulate the different timelines in the loop! Time machine that is built because they bring it from future to a clockmaker, allowing them to build more advanced one. stuff like that. Time within the loop is broken from 'normal' causality. Because they are within a paradox. Not within normal time.

tl;dr it´s much more believable time manipulation than the usual timeline split where you can´t have any paradox. This is a series where a paradox HAS ALREADY OCCURRED.. and they are trying to get out of it. And figure out how can they become free.

Why is it so aesthetically pleasing? What does the colour yellow mean?

Sorry mikkel go into the past. Not future.

Agnes didn't kill Claudia though, Noah did.

o I'm misremembering, Agnes told him where to find her though, right?

Claudia told Agnes to tell him, yes.

She just told them that Claudia has the missing pages, which shouldn't have been a big surprise.

I guess Agnes will have a more important role in season 3 that they were setting up this season

To be fair, it's nothing like Lost. There is a logical buildup to every mystery and it's slowly (or fast depending on how quick you watch it) being explained. Whereas in Lost you had a new mystery designed to blow your mind every new episode without any conclusions. Sure part of it is the difference between weekly watching and streaming them all in order, Lost had to keep you entertained and Dark just wants to tell their story, but it's very different.

>japanese worshipping americans post ww2
nothing new here

Her revenge is being rich as fuck and the rest of them insignificant middle class losers.

Sorry i am fucking up, let me try again. charlotte is brought as infant from future into the past. To have elizabeth as child. She doesn´t know future elizabeth will have a child call charlotte. Which then as infant is taken into the past where she grows up to have elizabeth as a child. Neither of them know they are eachothers daughter and mother at same time. This is a paradox that locks time. And they are trying to find the origin of the first cause of the paradox to undo it. Because that just solidifies the loop. To have more of such cases.
>when an object of information from the future is sent back to the past. This creates a never-ending cycle. In which the object or information no longer has any real origin. It exists, without ever having been created.
So technically neither charlotte or elizabeth are supposed to exist.. Elizabeth has no point of origin. And charlotte has no point of origin. Since future elizabeth gave birth to charlotte, who as infant is taken into past grows up has elizabeth as child. Who then grows up and has charlotte as a child. A paradox that loops time! But it´s not the first paradox, but a paradox within the paradox. They try to find out what is the first paradox that caused this loop. Since they want to undo all this and return time and causality to normal.
But it seems adam is trying to create the loop in the first place, by setting more of such things in motion. NOT TO STOP IT.. he wants to use this closed loop to completely alter reality or create a new one..
Or is he actually trying to stop it. It´s hard to tell if he is decieving them or not.
But i think.
>sic mundus creatus est.
Is a big clue to what adam really wants to do.

But he will eventually die, so if younger jonas and future jonas end killing Adam eventually, then the Adam we see knows he has killed himself in the past and it will happen eventually. That's his sacrifice i guess.

>theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/01/america-has-an-incest-problem/272459/
not true. only whitoids fuck each other incestuously

Incest is the only thing close to a “culture” for whiteoids. Incest is white coping method for their lck of mates. These whiteoid creatures thought it was more socially acceptable to fuck their sister over a nigger they desperately thirsted for
Dont forget it was the whiteoid that fucked a monkey to create AIDS and whites are genetically linked to chimpanzees

Attached: 6D1EB2BB-8A0C-47AC-B899-CFADD6104EDE.png (500x647, 173K)

based and whitoid pilled

Based Tyrone, fuck my wife please

It is true weither you like it or not. Look up the global cosanguinity index. The most inbred are parts of africa and parts of middle east. So however it is true that parts of USA has somewhat of incest problem. It´s very minor and doesn´t represent that europeans are inbred. The data clearly shows this not to be the case. It´s just a stupid trope that i guess non europeans in USA in your case develope in your mind. Because you have an untiring hatred of americans.

I hope no one's embarrassing themselves by watching the sub

It got repetitive quick.
>oh no I have to change the future!
>oh no my actions inadvertently led to the same future as before!
>and this time even more of my acquaintances are related to me!
Also the writing relies too heavily on clichés to get through an episode.
>there's no time to explain
>come with me if you want to live
>lying/concealing information for no reason
>emotionless badass who knows everything and walks very efficiently

Dub you mean.

Fuck, I meant the dub

>Dont forget it was the whiteoid that fucked a monkey to create AIDS and whites are genetically linked to chimpanzees
pretty sure that was africans, and why things like ebola is the case. Stop shitting up the thread and go to /pol/ with your garbage. That´s where it belongs.

>>emotionless badass who knows everything and walks very efficiently
Who?

I got the torrent with both audio tracks because sometimes I like to eat while I watch and when you're eating sometimes you have to look at your food and not the screen so when I'm eating I switch to the english track

that's not a fucking crime fuck you faggot I don't need your validation get the fuck out of here faggot fuck you I just need it so I can eat my food!

FUCK YOU

>what is a 5min research
>let me just deny reality and history
Keep dreaming whiteoid your (((owners))) say youre a gud boi ^^

Attached: 53A4AC21-3F9F-4781-ADE6-E8B202426773.jpg (538x725, 160K)

again as has been previously stated by others. look up the bootstrap paradox and what creates it, just google bootstrap paradox and go read it. And it makes perfect sense what is going on actually. And why all 3 seasons had to be preplanned in advance. Aswell as why everything they seem to do to try to change it, seems to just makes matters worse and solidifying the loop.

Gross man, just sick.

Attached: DA57EDE1-ED0A-47AF-B966-6D20A642294D.jpg (554x554, 33K)

>(((global cosanguinity index)))
>South Africa at the lowest
ok rabbi come on now

>Adam's entire plan isn't actually to create a new world but actually to orchestrate a devil's 4-way between his 3 selfs and Martha

>go to /pol/
>implying all of Yea Forums isnt just pol at this point
man u summer niggers are retarded

brainlet. It's a self-explanatory concept. That doesn't make it entertaining the 5th time around.

GIVE ME A HANNAH GF RIGHT NOW!!!

I think you are an insincere liar and incapable of doing any research. Please fuck off to /pol/ and do the nth 'i hate white people' post. Stop trolling Yea Forums for (You)'s.

>literally blaming niggers and denying reality
You literally just did what talked about. Congrats on proving your own degeneracy white orangutan

Attached: E31EDE93-F4B9-4950-AAB7-D58C97B1B386.jpg (540x960, 48K)

I can't READ what I can't SEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He's also Agnes's husband and Tronte Neilsen's father

>brainlet. It's a self-explanatory concept. That doesn't make it entertaining the 5th time around.
It´s leading up to something bigger in season 3. If you don´t like the setup because you apparently are such a 'genius'. then just don´t fucking watch it man..

>not learning the language before watching it
The absolute state of this board.

All future Jonases, only sometimes though.
Elderly Claudia.
Alternative Martha.
Basically anyone who serves as the knowledgeable character in the scene.

>it hurts my feelings so its a lie
Hhahahahaha yes its all a lie. You are a very special man! Mommy and daddy loves you!

Attached: D1CC0423-513A-49AD-8591-FD0FF7B5C8B6.jpg (900x789, 210K)

So is Fronten Regina's dad?

>reeeeeeee whites cant be inferior!!!! Thats not what my mom said!!!!!

Attached: 2C485674-683A-4074-BFAD-425F66ED6BC7.jpg (951x1024, 122K)

Attached: cosangunity_index.png (850x607, 147K)

>He can't eat without watching TV
What's it like to be on the autism spectrum?

I can eat without watching TV and I can watch TV without eating

but sometimes they coincide

>MUH INFOGRAPHIC MEMES
Not an argument.

Attached: jewish index.jpg (850x607, 133K)

>Reading Stormy Daniels new book
>Having a cat
>Naming it Harry Potter
>Wearing a shirt that says "Don't be a snowflake"
I'm confused. The first three things point to this guy being a lefty onions boy but the last one points to him being a r/the_donald poster

Ever think about maybe just not watching a foreign language TV show while eating?

Sure, I considered it. But I wanted to watch the show and I could just put on the dub. Problem solved.

>Problem solved
Not really when the dubbed version is terrible and the absolute wrong way to watch the show

t.self-loathing german

Now with S2 in mind, him being so protective of her in S1 when he drives Ulrich and Katharina away from her is suspicious. Maybe he already knew her

JUST FINISHED S1
IS THE TRANNY HIDING SOME SORT OF FUCKED UP TIME TRAVEL SECRET TOO?

we don't know that

Maybe, it could also him fleeing from someone in another time or dimension.

No, claudia told her to give the note to regina, she instead took it to her brother so she could rejoin sic mundus

yeah, she's future you

damn, nice burn
can't even come back from that

that's marriage between cousins, not the brother-sister relations amerimutts do

Sure you can, 50 euros and you can come anytime.

So Jonas is okay with fucking his aunt? D&D should learn a thing or two from this show.

If you had a hot MILF aunt and she showed interest, wouldn't you?

how did he go from a fat fuck in season 1 to fit in season 2? doesnt it take place directly after?

I don't understand how Adam killing Martha in front of young Jonas will make young Jonas become Adam, when adult Jonas swears he'll never become him.

eh? Magnus was always a chad

>Magnus
>Chad

Not with that faggot hairstyle.

If he wants to fuck Martha wouldn't Bartosz be a possibility?

I didn't even notice it, probably the lighting on the show. Like with young Claudia her heterochromia was only noticeable in daylight but with lder/grandma Claudia you could barely see it

>le anger so you can "grow and shape" trope

>fat fuck in season 1
that's impossible. I remembered fapping to him when I watched s1

I actually think he might be Bartosz.

The show did a really good job on casting young actors who look a lot like their adult versions. Bartosz has that same fucking bulldog face as Adam.

>probably the lighting on the show
It's not the lighting. It's deliberate.

He would be able to experience this 3 times at different stages of his life.
Kino

brainlet

It's going to turn out that Mikkel figured out a way out. He did admire Houdini after all.

I would think that time travel exposes you to some hardcore radiation, though.

Only if it's alternate Mikkel, because the current Mikkel have already been hanged twice.

Martha's death is what paves the way for young Jonas to become adult Jonas, and something that will turn adult Jonas into Adam happens later. That's of course assuming there are no twists to this that we don't know about yet.

its also out with dubbs

After a Prophet called Elisa dies, God Asia Biblical Jonah to be the best prophet. Then he tries to escape God, is eaten by a whale and only gets out when he doesn't run anymore by becoming the new prophet.

DARK Jonas wants to escape the time loop, gets stuck in it and will only get out if he accepts.

I absolutely cannot buy Adam being Jonas. Give me alternate theories.

Adam is the devil

Is there a particular reason why sometimes the characters with access to a time machine go to the caves to use them when it is shown other times that a time machine can be used anywhere?

Where is Katharina headed? What if she actually went to Paradise?

Older Jonas says its safer. Honestly I think that's probably true enough. The time machines are nuclear or radioactive in some capacity right?

I really liked the idea of "we're to change the world by changing a graind of sand" idea to escape the paradox. Shame they had to go with >muh multiverse because capeshit

I fucking hated the ending of last season so I'm gonna give them a pass. They'll probably do something interesting with it like they did now.

She is trying to get to 53 or 86 to get her husband/son. Where she actually ends up will be interesting.

No

Please, remind me, where do people appear after traveling in time? at the exact same place they did it, but in the past/present? maybe that's why is better doing it at an isolated place.

It's not like it matters desu, everything happens the way it happens because that's how it should happen and they can't change that.

>that Hannah and Ulrich scene in the psychiatric prison

Holy shit she is so fucking evil man, but my God I'd be her slave to abuse if she'd take me.

Attached: 1516500532647.png (400x333, 91K)

She is the true antagonist. She never really loved Michael or Jonas.

Michael deserved better.

Tell me about mr. woeller, why does he wear the eye patch?

Agnes or Old Francizka is going to drown themselves in the lake.
In the flashback episode Bartosz mentions the urban legend of a woman who drowned there, and right at the shore Jonas finds the pendant for the patron saint of travelers.

My money is on Agnes and why the affair between her and Claudia's mom isn't more spoken about.

So wait, what the actual fuck is going on with Noah, Elisabeth and Charlotte. Someone break it down for a brainlet here cuz what the fuck man

Attached: 1394070873078.gif (500x500, 862K)

>healty young natural red woman
I'm ok with this

Why did he have to die?

Elisabeth and young Noah have a child after the apocalyptic event. The child is sent back in time to live with H.G. Tannhaus, the clocksmith, to be raised. That child is Charlotte.

Not that user. But what I don't quite get is that apparently Noah didn't know, but then why did he do all that shit with the watch last season?

Older Noah did know Charlotte was his daughter.

Nah, because when he confronts Charlotte later he says he didn't know. That he had been looking for her. So he was apparently clueless it was her

loli Agnes > Elisabeth

Martha has cute feet god damn

cutest girl is loli claudia, followed closely by apocalyptic cutie

She literally abandons her son in the future. For all she knows he has no other time machine and she just decided to stay in 1950s.

He knew he had a daughter, but he didn't know it was Charlotte specifically.

He was apparently trying to find his daughter after somehow losing her as a baby and her mom (Elisabeth). How he lost them hasn't been shown.

So was it Claudia that wrote the letters to Clausen and Noah?

when does this show get good? It was so fucking boring

If you're not enjoying it by episode 2, don't bother. It retains an incredibly consistent pace, so if you're not enjoying yourself right away, you just won't later on.

Can't stand Katharina

Did future Elisabeth knew her mom is her own daughter from that last scene?

My guess is Katharina ends up in Ulrich's time in the 50s.

>Katharina and Hannah end up fucking in front of Ulrich while he's still caged up

That nobody that young Noah killed this season...could that have been a grown Bartosz?

Thats what most people are guessing.

We're reaching levels of incest that shouldn't even be possible bros.

Attached: 1460153103283.jpg (480x343, 15K)

One thing I would say is that the show is a little deceptive at first. It's edited with a really spooky tone, but nothing scary ever happens.

So what the fuck would happen if Katharina went back, grabbed Mikkel and went back through the cave? Would Jonas, Adam and everything else in the timeline just cease to exist? Would the cave not work due to the paradox that Michael's influence on the future already happened? Do any of these people even have a choice at all or are they just led to believe they do?

Attached: 1471050992689.png (317x392, 134K)

Gotta wait for season 3 to find out.

Bartosz says that urban legend to Martha though. You'd think Martha would possibly know if her great grandmother died that way

Than again, I couldn't tell you much about my great grandparents desu much less how they died

Definitely a resemblance. Usually the show is pretty good about casting actors who share enough features so that it is at least plausible that they're the same person at different times.

>people too good for Winden
Mikkel/Michael
Bartosz
Regina
Egon
Elizabeth

>People who like to fuck Up Winden
Claudia
Adam
Hannah

People who clearly don't know what they are doing
>Helge
>Jonas
>Charlotte
>Peter
>Noah
>Egon
>Martha
>Magnus
>Katharina
>Franziska

What are they even doing in Winden?
>Clausen
>Aleksander
>Wöllner

>Bartosz
>went after the girl his friend likes
>ripping off a dead kid's drug stash

>people too good for Winden
>Bartosz

wut he's a total dick in the beginning

Bartosz spent an entire day tied up in the cave and the show never once mentions the fact that he likely pissed and shit himself while he was there

where should best girl(male) Benni be at?

Not known, could be anybody working to get Clausen to open the barrels. Most likely Adam or his henchmen.

Not likely, she only knows her as a baby.

She is probably the power plant guy's sister

Adult Jonas believed she wouldn't be capable of bringing him back

Tronte didn't seem to have a very close relationship with his mother, and Ulrich clearly has a very bad relationship with him father so it's entirely plausible they never discussed how or just didn't know how Agnes died

Bartosz is kind of an idiot though

The oven

I wasn't interested in this show until you mentioned incest. As a connoisseur I need some more information, it's just a quick checklist:

>Do the people know they are engaging in incest?
>Is it actual incest (rather than step-cest bullshit)?
>Is it explicit?
>Is a forbidden love storyline an integral part to the overarching story?
>Is there brother/sister content?
>Is there mother/son content?
>Is there father/daughter content?
>would you recommend watching this show just to fap to this?

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 771K)

You won't find what you're looking for.

There's a Aunt-Nephew relationship but they didn't know until after they started the relationship.

There's two grandfather-grandaughrer relationships but they didn't know and it only works because of a loop where a mother is the daughter of her own daughter

Not initially
Actual
No
No
No
No, but there may have been a dream scene involving that
No, but grandfather/grandaughter
No

alright, thanks brehs, I'll have to look somewhere else

There is grandfather/granddaughter content. Technically it's also grand-grand-grandfather with grand-grand-granddaughter. You could even put an even number of grands before grandfather and granddaughter and it would still be correct.

Why they were killing kids during their works on the time machine when Adam already had a working one way in the past?
Shit stopped making sense

At the end of S 1 you could See that Tronte had burns (from cigarettes?). So Agnes was probably abusive, and maybe Tronte was abusive towards Ulrich?

Liking incest relationships probably Indicates a mental disorder

I read a critique on this show, saying that rather than actually concluding storylines, the new season (first 4 episodes were released for the press) just opens up more questions. The producers rather want people to talk about their show and have them discuss and interpret things online (which generates more traction, people will tell their friends who will eventually buy a netflix subscription to see what the fuss is all about) etc.

bruh, don't kink shame

Adam was old in the past, though, and Magnus/Franziska were also old so I think the takeaway is that the experiments done on the kids is what led to the know how to go back to 1921 and build the time machine there.

So Ulrich goes to jail for supposedly killing those kids. In Dark, when someone's actions don't make a lick of sense it's because someone wants to recreate the timeloop.

did they ever mention why they killed the kids? the ones with the burn out eyes

I spent 9 days in the hospital and didn't shit once, so it's not entirely implausible that he didn't want to shit and/or piss himself
instead he'd just die of hypothermia

is it written in the contract when you make a show for netflix it needs to include forced gay/tranny shit in?

Theres no way for noah to get to 1920s without the machine. The caves only went back to the 50s

>888
checked
Also I'm surprised there's no niggers desu

or at least kebabs, it is made in new turkey after all

There was a Kebab Family in season 1.

Tfw Noah killed Yasin because he was Elizabeths boyfriend lol

How is he so fucking dumb, especially considering his daughter has one blue one brown eye, at least when his kid told him the exact same line he should have realized something is up

Tell your people to produce more of this please

IIrc Noah killed two of them because they were the reason his daughter will die? Or something like that

This show is literally kino.
Not reading thread because I'm still on episode 4 don't (You) me.

>did they ever mention why they killed the kids? the ones with the burn out eyes
They are building time machine, the chair. A early prototype. They didn´t mean to kill the kids. However you can say that it is somehow part of plan that yasin dies. But they could technically do a charlotte elizabeth with another family too.
The reason the kids die is that the device when activated burns out their eyes due to the metal so close to their eyes. You can see their body is already intact.
These experiments adam is conducting are crucial to develope the later stage time machine that ends up being the one adam has in 1921 that can break the 33 restrictions.
You see the upgrade to the chair aswell, where it´s like a shield around the entire body.
yasin and erik bodendorf is sent to 1953, and mads nielsen is sent to 2019, that´s when they know they are on to something. And then jonas is sent to 2052 when they 'short circuit' timeline of 1986 and 1953 with jonas (in 1986) and helge (in 1953) touching hands. So helge is thrown to 1986 where noah finds him in the chair room. They can use helge because he has become 'special' due to this short circuit. To develope the upgraded version, which then has more versions leading to understanding how to make the one adam has in 1921.
And jonas due to this short circuit is thrown into the future 2052. A timeline they didn´t have access to.
The massive short circuit in end of season 2 also reinforces the paradox so much that adam talks about. Now begins the 'final cycle.' Which seems to make it clear it´s adam creating or enforcing the fucking loop on purpose whilst the others think he is stopping it. All these bad things that are happening. he wants them to happen. Because the paradox breaks time and gives infinite time and access to past present and future in a way where you can manipulate everything, forever.

Body of kids are otherwise intact except for eyes.
Experiments conducted by noah on behalf of adam and sic mundus
This is why they send kids through time with a coin dated that shows when they are from.

How does Elizabeth being the mother of her mother/daughter of her daughter make sense DNA-wise?
Is that why she was born deaf?

It is what enforces the paradox to begin with or helps create it at very least. Where time gets looped.
Charlotte..
>doesn´t know who parents are, taken as toddler to future, raised by tannhausen, gives birth to elizabeth.
Elizabeth
>grows up in future has a daughter called charlotte. Taken into the past to be her own mother.
Neither of them know this relationship. This then creates a situation where neither have a point of origin. Neither charlotte or elizabeth would exist were it not for time travel.
>>when an object of information from the future is sent back to the past. This creates a never-ending cycle. In which the object or information no longer has any real origin. It exists, without ever having been created.
That´s the bootstrap paradox. This then creates a loop that essentially breaks time.
So when they on top of this touch eachother across time. Further fuckery occurs.
So the paradox makes sense causally. Same when mikkel dissapears.. he doesn´t dissapear. He go into THE PAST.. he grows up.. and has a kid, and he doesn´t realize that kid is jonas till jonas grows up.

That is how young jonas can play with young mikkel just before he dissapears. And at the same time. Michael Kahnwald (who is actually mikkel) would have been his father his entire life. So it´s a consistant paradox but a massive messed up one that locks time inside a loop where both past present and future can directly influence eachother. So you bring stuff in from past. You change the 'present' but don´t destroy people in the future, because the timeline isn´t altered in the usual way. Things change but the people stay. Older younger whatever versions of themselves, can also stand next to eachother without anything happening. It´s severely messed up the fuckery you can then do.

Charlotte is her own daughter's daughter

Please I've read your bootstrap paradox posts hundreds of times and I think you're right, I'm talking about biological aspect

>that pic

it's not about the lips. I think it's mostly their noses. but also combined with the darker color, and of course the subtle intelligence reference.

It´s not actually incest. It´s people who don´t understand the paradox that is happening in dark. It´s several people who have no point of origin. They would not exist were it not for time travel.
Charlotte can only have a daughter elizabeth, if she was brought through time. And elizabeth can only be born and grow up to have charlotte. If that occurred. or elizabeth would not exist. And if elizabeth would not exist charlotte would not exist. And if charlotte would not exist elizabeth would not exist..
But neither of them technically has ANY POINT OF ORIGIN..
None of them have a point of origin! technically they are not supposed to be there!!! They would not exist were it not for time travel. This breaks normal causality and creates a self contained loop which can then be interfered with beyond belief by bringing in further devices and things like that from future into the past to make future even more sophisticated, and past more sophisticated etc.

>Please I've read your bootstrap paradox posts hundreds of times and I think you're right, I'm talking about biological aspect
There is no biological aspect. Neither of them have any point of origin. That is what you don´t understand! Without time travel they would not exist. Charlotte doesn´t exist untill elizabeth has her in the future. Yet how can elizabeth then be born by charlotte at the same time. There is no point of origin! So you can practically say anything biological or dna about it.

Dude will you SHUT THE FUCK UP

We all understand the bootstrap paradox. We all understand what's happening. We all watched the same fucking show you did for CHRIST'S SAKE that's why we're in this fucking thread

We understand what's going on STOP WRITING THESE FUCKING TEXTWALLS EXPLAINING WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW

JUST
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

According to dostoyevsky yellow means insanity

Both are subhuman-tier so just gas him either way.

I think i got it figured out.

In the second season some characters say that the world would be a nicer place if Winden wouldnt exist. I think it is mentioned by Martha talking with Jonas at the lake and when Hannah and Ulrich talk to eachother outside of the party.

I am pretty sure Winden will just be erased from everything. And i am also sure that this is adam's plan. Not to "kill everyone" but to get back to the point in time where no time travel will ever be invented or happen. So to speak, he travels in time to ultimatly defeat time travel.

And right exact in this moment when adam thinks all of his lifes work will save the Timeline something goes wrong. Something not even he thought of. instead of recovering the ONE TRUE TIMELINE he will unwilingly create a multiversum. And now we have a problem. We have unlimited unviverses in which some have the technology to time travel. And now, every time travel will create another Universe. Show ends with 100mil versions of jonas going insane time traveling and swapping from universe to universe. perfect chaos

Clearly you don´t. Stop getting your pantiest in a twist, sounds like you are having a meltdown.

HANDS OFF MY WIFE/GRANDDAUGHTER YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN

Attached: 0ECAA0B8-77D5-4148-B1A9-5054113B67BC.jpg (576x716, 65K)

Use a trip so we can filter you.

i like this theory. But i dont think it will happen this way.

post theories guys

You´re the same dumb faggot that keeps complaining and telling other people to shut up. yet asks questions that shows he has no fucking clue. Why are you talking about biological relationships if you understand the paradox. You´ll clearly realize it means they have no actual point of origin so biology doesn´t mean fucking anything.

someone get these two hotheads outta here

this is dark thread everyone in here is nice

say no to bullying

Based noah protecting his future/past wife's/granddaughter's innocence

Their genes are the same no matter whether they were created by a bootstrap paradox you clinical retard. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, yet you insist on lecturing those who do. You are a fucking moron, and you are fucking up this thread with your moronic self-important shitposts. Use a fucking trip. If anybody in this thread actually wants to hear your obnoxious opinions, they won't filter you, but I guarantee almost everyone else will.

Use
A
Fucking
Trip

This dude has been literally spamming every Dark thread since S2 released, he's almost always completley wrong about what he's saying, or is just explaining paradoxes again like we still need teaching, and to top all of that, he can't speak fucking English.

i am not but you should just ignore him. giving "dumb" people attention will always result in more bullshit. calm down dude, be happy that we get something like "dark" at all

I'm not the problem, this constant complainer is fucking retarded.. He´s mentally deficient in his head and pretends he is genius. I totally agree with no bully, but he keeps saying to me and a few others he disagree with, to fuck off. he should take his own advice.
>Their genes are the same no matter whether they were created by a bootstrap paradox you clinical retard.
Elizabeth has no point of origin.
Charlotte has no point of origin. They don´t exist without time travel.
It is like two total strangers each giving birth to different daughters. And you are so stupid that it means they are biologically related and that this creates genetic abnormalities. You gigantic retard. HAHA
Elizabeth gives birth to someone that looks like elizabeth and noah. Which is charlotte. Charlotte gives birth to someone who looks like charlotte and her husband. Which is elizabeth. They might aswell be total strangers giving birth to daughters that look similar to them. Biologically speaking. Yet neither of them are supposed to exist because they have no actual point of origin. Due to them 'technically' being eachothers daughter, which is a paradox.
>spamming every dark thread.
No.
>completely right about pretty much everything he says.
FIFY.

Oh he's off fucking explaining his wrongness to us again

>all wearing sandals
>Magnus with dark hair
>Bartosz with fucking socks and sandals

Attached: D9-qWg-WsAAqGWi.jpg (1200x799, 227K)

why is Martha's face so pudgy and cute

I thought it was baby fat but she is 22

I want to mudgie mudgie her cute little faec

Speaking of genetics you really are a representation of the worst fucking parts of it. Some subtier anglo with a superiority complex doing nothing than complaining about that others don´t speak proper english to him. But can probably not speak any single other language himself. And you sound like a crypto jew aswell. Since you have been shitting on germans aswell with various tropes. And crying like a little baby telling people to shut up..
>bad grammar, speak proper english.
>germans bad wwII
>shut the fuck up we know what the paradox means (continues to ask questions that shows he doesn´t have a fucking clue what he is talking about).
It´s this stuck up nosed type of british guy that is just wrong about everything and refuses to admit that he isn´t. Telling others to fuck off or shut up.

But no in the paradox their genetics do not create a bad situation.
Technically elizabeth is more real than charlotte is, since charlotte is born of future elizabeth and then taken into the past to unbenknownst to her be her own mother.
But in reality they are not even related! They have no point of origin and neither of them are supposed to exist. So genetics doesn´t mean a fucking thing in this situation!
Where does elizabeth come from if her daughter wasn´t sent into the past to give birth to her.. NOWHERE.. where does charlotte comes from when charlotte is born by her own child? NOWHERE.. Why do you then so stupidly pretend they are genetically related. They think they are, this is because they don´t understand the paradox.. In 'reality' they have no relation, they have no origin. They are an anomaly.

Dude, no one likes you in this thread or any other Dark threads. You are not bringing any new information or theories and are just spouting the same thing over and over again. Please just shut up.

My guess is that Katharina traveled to a parallel dimension.