Why did they job him so much?

Why did they job him so much?

That whole build up in the previous movie, all to shit.

What gives?

Attached: Thoro.jpg (1393x864, 638K)

Every movie with Thor besides Thor 1 and Avengers made his character worse and worse

You know why.

fat thor was kino though

To display the threat the villain poses. They do this shit all the time with Green Lantern.

He already had a power boost storyline in Infinity War, they would have just repeated that and instead did a new fresh PTSD one.

Hulk got fucked though.

(((Oh))).

>"you don't need your hammer thor! You're the god of lightning the power was within you the whole time!"
>literally the next movie: "thor you don't stand a chance without your hammer here go on this long convoluted quest to forge a new one so we don't have to factor you into the plot, you're worthless without your hammer."

Capeshit y'all

Captain Marvel need to shine more, and she basically has similar zap powers so fuck off straight white male

because stormbreaker Thor was able to one shot infinity gauntlet Thanos. They needed to nerf him

He one of the only OGs to get more movies so they need him to start again at a low point.

I Don’t know, honestly, Thor being so depressed about how he failed and hiding in a bottle isn’t an outrageous thing but here’s the thing
He never grows out of it
The movie just constantly makes jokes about how fat and fat and fat and lazy and drunk and FAT he is, cause depression is hilarious
There’s no heroic moment were he redeems himself, he doesn’t even lose those pounds
Thor In endgame is just a loser.Thats actually it.

thor is more powerful than all the avengers combined. It wouldn't be an avengers movie if he just did everything

WHITE MAN BAD

A loser who abandons his responsibility after a wildly popular movie in which he comes to terms with said responsibility.

He also made that negress (who has not a single qualification for ruling) the new king

I would unironically heem thor in a 1 on 1

It was about time he stepped aside, gave up his responsibilities (which he always fucked up) and let the noble black woman take over. Sort of like real life where white people are finally giving up

Who else would he put in charge? Everyone he knew from asgård aside from her is dead.

why couldn't we get this Thor?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nmkibhjCtw1tnlc4t_1280.jpg (1200x1832, 730K)

why did endgame look so much like battlefield earth?

Everyone in Endgame got nerfed. The three of them couldn't handle Thanos without any of the stones

Attached: Fixed.png (1325x447, 190K)

HAHA that´s so true, i didn´t even notice that.
They pulled all the stops to make thor look as ridiculous, pathetic and tiny as possible in the endgame movie, including going so far as him running to his mother essentially. What the fuck was that all about. It got so obvious that it was hard not to notice. The question is why. It has to be something political. It makes no sense to the plot or history or his character.

Well, Infinity Thanos is wielding a power he's not super great at yet. Endgame Thanos is him using the weapon he's most comfortable with.

>Everyone in Endgame got nerfed. The three of them couldn't handle Thanos without any of the stones
Thanos was already immensely powerful without any of the stones. So that was unnecessary. Thanos wasn´t a nobody till he got the power stone. Who they should have nerfed was captain marvel. That was ridiculous how she just destroyed his entire ship in 30 seconds where his entire army and everything had been.
The rest of the fight seemed more 'legit'. As 'legit' as anything can be with capeshit movies where everything is ridiculously powerful.

I dunno, user. Aesthetically speaking, I kinda dig the built-fat viking powerlifter mode Thor.

His beard and hair turn into a full viking braided hairstyle once he activates mjolnir and stormbreaker.

It's capeshit, why would you expect consistent power levels?

I hate capeshit so goddamn much

hemsworth has great comedic timing and likes doing comedy, thats the biggest reason. he was the main person pushing for fat thor. i guess they also wanted to nerf thor in order for the movie to last longer.

>hemsworth has great comedic timing and likes doing comedy, thats the biggest reason. he was the main person pushing for fat thor.
Oh he was.

Hemsworth himself insisted on fat thor being fat the entire movie, before you blame the jews

>Hemsworth himself insisted on fat thor being fat the entire movie
the jews got to him. rip

So let me get this straight. Because hemsworth likes doing comedy. They destroy thors character and undermine it in virtually all aspects. I suppose it was hemsworths idea aswell to hand over asgardians so low that they are working in some nordic village under primitive conditions. He hands control over asgard to a black women? (a valkyrie).
There are very few funny things about thor in endgame. Other than perhaps him threatening the kid playing fortnite. And even that is more pathetic and tragic than funny. Him running to his mother and leaving rabbit to get the aether stone. Tragic not funny. Him being fat and drunk, tragic not funny. There could have been many ways wherewith they could have created funny dialogue and humerous things for thor. But this i think was more in the pathetic fashion and more ruined thors character.
So it was stupid on hemsworth part to insist on it.. and jews put the cherry on top..

Jews don't like Nordic gods

He's not a god.

Attached: MV5BODA4YjllNGUtMWNhZC00MGFmLWI0ZWItNmJlODkxYWZmNTFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1NTMyNzM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,13 (1332x1000, 94K)

tragedy and comedy go hand in hand

lol
just lol

>He's not a god.
He´s taken from norse mythology. Same as a lot of other marvel characters are just directly taken from various mythologies, and when they were done doing that they made up some other ones.
His entire background story movie is about him being thor the god of thunder son of odin, ruler of asgard. So please don´t pretend that stan lee and others just made that up some decades ago..

Bit over the top with the tragedy part don´t you think?

Not in the theological sense but even for an Asgardian he is so insanely powerful that the title is well deserved.

>job
What's up, Fighters Den

In the MCU he isn't the Thor that the legends are about. They are based off of him.

Marvel Thor wouldn't exist without the actual Thor.

Stop playing non sequitur.

He is a god in the sense of like apollo or ares or poseidon (cough aquaman cough) is a god in those kinds of pantheons.
Lot of the capeshit heroes they made first when marvel was simply comics, those many years ago. Was just pilfer from any fucking pantheon they could get away with. Or make ones with very similar characteristics so it´s almost plagiarism except it isn´t.

And then they could use them in all kinds of fantastic stories.

And in case of thor they literally call him god of thunder in the marvel movies. In his origin movie and so on. So when you are talking of gods, it´s pantheon gods. Not like into the.
>one true god territory that is just everything.
Not into that territory. Many of these gods of these pantheons represented elements, or a concept such as death, or archery/war precision. Or leadership or nature, or fertility or beauty or whatever..

And thor became god of thunder to the norse. Every society that has intelligent people made up stories where they had these kinds of pantheon gods that atleast partially referred to their own people in some way in the mythology about it. But it´s just stories.

You can be as naught to say that ALL religion or mythology are just stories. But those mythologies could be based on nothing.. Like cool stories that told some morality tale or explained something in those peoples mindset about how things worked. In a cool way that they could all relate to.

So anyways, it´s not inconsequential when they take thor which is a LITERAL THEFT from norse mythology. Present him as god of thunder, and then make him a drunk fatty that runs to his mother.. And gives his kingdom to a black woman.. I don´t care how funny chris hemsworth or jewish producers think it is.
Make your own capeshit character, give him an origin story. And cast chris hemsworth and then make him drunk fat and run home to his mother all you want!

Take particular notice of the race and gender of the person Thor ends up gifting rulership of Asgard to.

He was the best part

>Getting this worked up over capeshit
Unironically and in all seriousness have sex. Please just have fucking sex.

Well technically you have a pretty strong case of plagiarism against MCU themselves if they keep shitting on thor. To the point where they´d have to shut down the whole franchise, since it´s literally theft from nordic mythology. And then blatant shitting on him cause they think it´s funny. Because there is no doubt that thor represents scandinavians. That they have thor be a total fat drunk loser and give his domain to a black woman. Is not very nice.

>Take particular notice of the race and gender of the person Thor ends up gifting rulership of Asgard to.
Oh i´m very aware. You´d have to be a complete idiot not to notice how blatant and overt it is. They even have her laughing as she is doing it.. like
>are you sure..
I bet the actor thought that was funny aswell..

You really are into non sequitors aren´t you. You sound much like a jew trying to bullshit your way out of the very valid point in just made. By not giving an actual rebuttal. This is when i know i got your fucking number..

Because Thor is a god to white men everywhere and the jews love mocking him.

What were his qualifications? He was clearly unfit to lead and didn't want to

I wouldn´t care if the entire MCU was deleted. And there were zero capeshit movies or series anymore. But this shit in endgame is like watching social propaganda against scandinavians, and jews see that as since this concept of 'white' they see that as propaganda as every european, so it´s all europeans they are really shitting on.. Using thor to do it. And the pathetic excuse that they do it because crims hemsworth thought it was funny. Nope.. Not acceptable.
And to top it off where a black woman is given their kingdom. ENOUGH.. this is not a joke or funny.. This is called propaganda and slander..

Guy (male):
>loses mom
>loses dad
>loses brother
>loses all best friends
>loses eye
>watches half his people get slaughtered
>fails to prevent a 50% universal genocide
>breaks, loses all hope, all spirit, falls into an aimless, listless depression where he is just completely lost

>"LOL LOOK AT THAT FAT LOSER!!! XDD LOLOL RED FLAGS ALL OVER THE PLACE, GURRL LOOL XDDD"

It was all pretty textbook OP, why are you struggling to comprehend it?

Attached: RUNKARUNKA.jpg (968x645, 38K)

Everyone point and laugh at the manchild

Attached: 4A94C45D-CD96-4347-98A4-B2F0CDD8955F.jpg (458x960, 38K)

>Because Thor is a god to white men everywhere and the jews love mocking him.
Right that´s exactly how the dumb fucking jews see it. It´s ofcourse not the case. But eventhough it´s a regional god in the norse pantheon (scandinavia). To the jews they see opportunity with shitting on thor as shitting on every single people of european ancestry. The socalled 'white' label these idiots have invented to claim everyone with european ancestry is identical and don´t deserve their own countries (hence give it to a black woman). That´s why they do it! You have to be a moron to not realize that. It´s not a fucking mystery why that happened. It´s just propaganda at that point. So i´d rather they stop using thor at all and just make up another character.. If that´s the kind of bullshit they think they should be allowed to get away with.

Scarlet Witch is the most powerful, potentially.

This. People need to get redpilled and realize that Thor is propaganda designed to rob the white man of his virility.

>There’s no heroic moment were he redeems himself
except that part when he recovers Mjolnir and he says 'I'm still worthy' and he's happy and confident, dumbass

Attached: 1395596599372.jpg (442x341, 28K)

I see you come from Yea Forums. Would you kindly explain to me what does "heem" mean?

It was pathetic. Like a woman's joke.

I grew up watching Thor movies. His character is basically a father to me since my dad is always working. So to see him all fat and drunk just made sick. I literally walked out of the theatre. Endgame was amazingly anti-white. Fuck marvel.

Think of the deeper implications as well:

>Was "Thor Odinson, Hero of Asgard and the Nine Realms" for the better part of 1500 years

>AS SOON AS he hits a low point: he's a joke, a fucking loser, someone to be derided and mocked, despite his 1500 year history and deeds

Doesn't matter how much good you've done or for how long, the moment you can't win bread for roasties, you're nothing but a pariah. The moment lesser fucks can kick dirt all over you, they will. Bonus points if you're white.

Attached: justwow.png (768x555, 226K)

Then fuck off

Thor could have picked literally anyone to be a better leader than her. Do people really forget that she is literally a slave trader? She sold people for money. But all of that is forgiven because she moved a few barrels on a dock with some fishermen in a quick 2 minute scene at the beginning of End Game? She's one of the worst and most immoral characters in the whole series. Even some of the bad guys weren't as evil as a slaver.

>The movie just constantly makes jokes about how fat and fat and fat and lazy and drunk and FAT he is, cause depression is hilarious
That's what you get when you hire women and basedboys as writers. That's their kind of humor.

He still had some cool moments
>Let's kill him properly this time

>fa/tv/irgins mad that they made Thor fat and depressed and then mocked him for it
Definitely hit a nerve lol

Femoid rights are utterly disgusting.
It makes me sick that our ancestors gave these animals rights.

Jews hate sincerity and humanity as a whole.

This. That's why right wingers don't use irony or jokes. They know that people will accept their ideas if they are presented openly and without deception.

This
If he remained at peak infinity war performance, the final fight would've lasted maybe 20 seconds

That’s not heroic, retard

We need a pro-white cut of endgame.

>The funniest thing in the world right now are memes made by anonymous right wingers

>"right wingers don't use irony or jokes"

How disconnected from reality are you?

>Definitely hit a nerve lol
OK BUDDY. Let´s get down to fucking business about this. Because it has been brought up several times. And you retards have poopoo'ed the argument of people don´t like how thor is portrayed and used as a joke in the endgame movie..

Let´s flip the script. Just so you understand how much anti european propaganda that was..

Let´s take black panther.. Ok it´s definately a superhero that represents african pride or something right. Puts africans in a very good light, about african potential and these things. And i think that´s fantastic. It´s great for african people to have a character like that that puts them in a very positive light. And something they can go fuck yeah. That character is awesome. Something to aspire towards african becoming advanced and stuff like this.

Ok let´s say the guy who plays black panther.. Chadwick Boseman. He decides to pitch to the directors. Cause he like to do comedy or whatever.. If in endgame. Black panther was a fat loser smoking crack. Yelling at people in fortnight playing vidya. Running to his mother in africa cause he decides he´s totally useless now. And in the end of movie. He gives wakanda away to a white woman. Because he´d rather be doing something else. And his people go live in mudhuts in some primitive village in africa..

Wouldn´t you be like.
>what am i watching, is this entertainment or anti african propaganda.. stop using black panther for this shit just because you and the actor who plays him thought it would be funny..
Cause i sure would..

Do you get it now. And thor unlike black panther is on top of it taken DIRECTLY from norse pantheon.. Which makes it that much more anti ethnic propaganda.

OH.. and how do you think africans or african americans would react to that? Do you think they´d say. Ah it´s cool man, it´s just jokes and comedy. The best comedy is when it´s tragic like that.

Oh.. let´s say i doubt it!

He was being sarcastic, but he's still retarded considering the left have infested main stream comedy are doing pretty much the same thing.

This is just jews being jews. Subvert and humiliate sincerity. It stems from insecurity and jealousy.