Heal the world

Heal the world
Make it a better place

Attached: IMG_20190625_223701.jpg (741x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=zvByPnd3s04
theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/24/michaeljacksontrial.arts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based michael

FOR CUNNY AND ME

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!

Ten years already!
(that's what he could have said)

why were his songs so inspirational and he was a depressing pill addict

He must have been a pedo. I don't see any reason why people would have made up slurs against him.

Attached: oy vey.png (725x427, 196K)

listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

he unironically dindu nuffin

>Kick me kike me
MJ was based and onto (((them)))

For SHAMONA! HE HE

Based

Human Nature and We Are the World are ballad kinos.

mj was too based for this world.

this

literally the only singer i care about

Attached: 1554512540647.gif (600x502, 37K)

he was unironically too pure for this world

does Yea Forums still believe in heem?

Attached: hyj858.jpg (700x393, 65K)

He did it and anyone who denies it is burying their head in the sand

Maybe the whole nosejob obsession he had was just his way of distancing himself from the jews.

>Pro Michael Jackson: Evidence, court documents, testimonies
>Against Michael Jackson: Vanity Fair articles, internet myths, calling everyone who defends him a pedo
Which side are you on Yea Forums

i think going bald early fucked his head way too much
changing his own image became way too normal way too early
really makes you think how a black man ended like this

Well wasn't that from the burns from the Pepsi ad accident? Def fucked with his head he got addicted to pain drugs from that.

HEE HEE

Attached: mj-shoes-story_647_030316010603.jpg (647x404, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zvByPnd3s04

Attached: fWgREXl.jpg (640x615, 65K)

its not real theres hooks on his shoes look it up

kek

based mentally ill pill-popping pedo popstar ironically being used as a mouthpiece by zoomer /pol/cels to "pwn normalfag libs" 10 years after his death via out of context quotes thread

Not today, user

keep crying kike

I wonder who continues to slander his legacy with docs and pieces on him despite no new evidence

Attached: IMG_8066.jpg (420x480, 49K)

He never said that. You guys are fucking retarded.

theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/24/michaeljacksontrial.arts

At least take a second to check you're not about to make yourself look like a huge retard.

I can tell you really put effort into that post user

Attached: (you).png (378x510, 19K)

>Good Morning America said it could not verify Mr Wiesner's tapes
Read your own shitty source before you mouth off. Literally nobody believes he actually said that. So according to you...
>jews conspiring to take down MJ
>instead of going after him for making anti Semitic statements they just engage in a 30 year long epic quest to frame him for being a pedo
Defenestrate yourself.

>I was j-just pretending to be retarded!
All you needed to say, user. Have a good evening.

>Want to destroy the biggest pop idol
>Why didn't they just slap him on the wrist instead of beating him senseless

The only thing people dislike more than Jews are pedophiles and the jews are fully aware of that.

Attached: thunking.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

Not him but I think he's making the point that nobody even remembers him supposedly saying that. If the Jews were trying to take him down wouldn't they make a bigger deal of it?

Attached: snoy.jpg (600x404, 50K)

>wouldn't they make a bigger deal of it?
Well, for the sake of argument, if you were engaged in an ethnosupremacist conspiracy for world domination that depended on every nonparticipant in the know being discredited and seen as an irrationally racist lunatic would you want to disseminate quotes from a beloved public figure that point to the conspiracy?

So they instead suppressed it? They were so deeply conspiring to ruin him for the pedophilia that they were willing to overlook the anti-semitism? You're so sure that your logic is sound and mine is flawed but I challenge you to reconsider. Then kill yourself and everyone around you for defending a pedophile just because he maybe kinda sorta hated jews.

>pedophile
proof?

Attached: abe_3.jpg (958x545, 58K)

deranged /pol/ meme masters

>everyone on Yea Forums is one person
Not even the person you're arguing with, just extending the rationale of the argument. If a central argument of antisemitic conspiracy theories is that antisemitism is the correct position nonsemites to take, then it follows that celebrities with massive mainstream popularity being publicly associated with antisemitic opinions is harmful to semites. One could even argue that the hysteron is true whether there's zionist conspiracy or not.
And no particular opinion on the subject is required for the argument to be sensible, hence starting with "for the sake of argument".

>proof?
My eyes?

cunny thread?

I accept your concession

I love cunny