Uh, just one more thing

uh, just one more thing...

Attached: F72EBB30-54AA-4608-942E-0ACE00530C79.jpg (1385x946, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_NBC_Mystery_Movie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK NIGGERS

Ok

You see Mr. Bane that's what confuses me sir. Now I don't know much about airplanes, Mrs Columbo and I sir, we'd rather drive to be honest, but I do know planes fly at tremendous heights sir, that anybody who would be unfortunate enough and down on his luck to fall out would almost certainly die. That's what confuses me about your account sir, as you claim Mr Wilson shot your accomplice before throwing him out of the plane. That's very unusual to me sir. Why at all would it be deemed necessary for a seasoned CIA law enforcement agent like Mr Wilson to shoot a man right before tossing him from a moving aircraft?

Is Columbo the most unrusable character of all time?

The only time I can remember it happening was Norm.

Considering every episode is 73-98 minutes long, you really just need to put on the wine taster episode and call it a day. It's pretty much the premier Columbo content and it's no wonder it's the most replayed episode.

Is that No Port in a Storm?

Hello Mr. Sneed, I'm Lieutenant Columbo, police. I'm here to investigate the death of Chuck Chuckson, the former owner of this establishment. Now, from what I understand you acquired this property from him and turned it into a Feed and Seed store, is that right? Does that mean it used to be a Fuck and Suck store under Chuck's management? That's terrific. My wife, she can't get enough of that stuff.
Anyways, there's this detail that's been bothering me about Chuck's death, autopsy found large doses of tobacco and tomatoes in his body...

Attached: 1545950642237[1].jpg (500x333, 84K)

never understood why everyone likes that episode
a bottle of ruined wine would never be enough for a warrant of arrest

Half of the episodes are based on circumstantial evidence. The whole point is he uses that to bait the retards into confessing

That’s a big post

What's a good episode to watch?

Yes
What's your favorite episode? Share your favorite episode, everyone.

No Port in a Storm

I'll make this quick OP just one small thing, i was looking through your bank statements, now a few months ago there was a payment for a Yea Forums gold pass but this month there was none, can you account for that?

the one with the magician

Will go watch now. Cheers

Why don't they just kill him, this series makes no sense

U
U
U
U

in one episode a wom*n tries to kill him with poisoned jam, but he jews her to prison

Negative Reaction, the one where Dick Van Dyke shoots his wife was on yesterday. That one is incredible. Columbo is kind of a weird show, sometimes it's an hour, sometimes it's an hour and a half, and sometimes it's two hours.

I haven't seen one that wasn't very good, except I saw one that was an 80s TV movie the was only OK.

Genuine chuckle from me.

Well done lad

They were originally a series of made-for-tv movies, back when people watched broadcast TV on a schedule. The "series" stuff started later, I believe.

Columbo doesn't needf a warrant.

I can't finish about half the episodes it feels like. I end up liking the killer too much and it stresses me out to see them make their little mistakes

He acts like a poor idiot to fool evil rich people, and you never know if he actually is one or not. I love it.

I don't even believe he really has a wife. Mrs. Columbo isn't canon

Mrs. Columbo is gender fluid

Wasn't there a Mrs Columbo spin-off?

Dick Van Dyke realizing he did everything on purpose at the tail end of the episode is peak kino. It makes Columbo seem really badass.

He just said in his post it wasn't canon.

Yeah and a 20-year-old Kate Mulgrew played his wife. They changed the title like four times over the course of its very short run, they really wanted it to work out I guess.

but even other people talk about her and in some episodes Columbo meets relatives from his wife's side

it wasn't his wife and iirc it starred captain janeway.

Ah, didn't realise he was referring to the show. I'm a retard then, sorry.

Alright, putting on Negative Reaction now. Thanks friend.

Put on Negative Reaction now, and within three minutes I have to say this cunt deserves murder.

ending up liking the murderer by accident is a classic problem for Colombo viewers.

Spock too. He lost his cool with Spock.

I literally came here to post this

marathoned a full four minutes of kino before posting an update
a true connoisseur of entertainment

he gets mad at the health nut guy in An Exercise in Fatality.

Hey, I wanted to post updates but I'm watching on console instead of PC this time so I can't screenshot

turn off the 4channel and watch the show tubby
its the one role I can remember Dick von Lesbo playing a lout, he's good in it

he's got a bad guy beard

I don't want to fight with you but I'm a busy man

Columbo was one of 3 that alternated each week the NBC Mystery Movie. As being a Movie type format they were 90 mins long with commercials. My favorite of the 3 at the time was "McMillan and Wife". Susan St. James was a cutie. I watched them when they first sired in the early 70's

What, uh, age are you guys?

forgot the Wiki link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_NBC_Mystery_Movie

>Dude I almost had you

Attached: 1557167507027.jpg (1441x1079, 181K)

GenX little boomer
actually had sex, probably 30 women before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye
maybe I've met your mother???

He called her directly at the end of the poison marmalade episode where he pretended she died and patrolled the THOT.

'91 boy here. Be nice because I'm doing you guys a favor repping this

I'm 23 but I work from home now and I watch this channel called Cozi TV. They show Columbo and Adam 12 AND I like it.

I like the episode with Shatner.

more like scatner

18, I used to watch Columbo with my grandmother before she passed

I read that in his voice.

More like POOPner amirite?

>tfw Peter Faulkner had such bad Alzheimer's that at the end he didn't know who Colombo even was

Attached: 1534720033967.jpg (663x579, 39K)

Imagine if his alzheimer was so bad that Columbo didn't even know who Peter Faulkner was.

Imagine if he actual though his name was Peter Faulkner instead of Peter Falk.

FUCK I MIXED HIM UP SO BAD BRB KILLING SELF

Attached: Steeb.jpg (777x771, 67K)

pretty funny

which one

dog episodes were the best

Attached: 1550173707745.gif (285x210, 1014K)

Car phone

>Just one more thing, mis-, I mean, ma'am. Remember my last visit? My Dog kept me company, who has this weird nature to be nervous around women. He tend to howl or even bark! Yet he was completely relaxed around you.

>And here are these family photos. How come your hand is always behind your back? Why is that, ma'am? I happen to notice that they're indeed biggish, 'bout the twice of mine, while it's well-know that females have tiny hands.

>Yet it was the fabric roll you carry around that didn't let me rest last night. Then it hit me! See, my wife's cousin, a great guy, avid Yankees fan who loves hot-dog, so, see, he's a repairmen. He has something similar: as a tool bag!

>Can you imagine? He just put the wrenches and whatnot into the pockets, roll up then go to work! Ever since then, I couldn't help but ask myself: why would a lady feel the need to keep a such bag on herself all the time? Well, miss...?

Attached: columbobanner1.jpg (664x500, 95K)

negative reaction guy, give me an update

got bored with Columbo, am now marathoning Rick and Morty
brb, here comes a funny part

based Columbo posters

did Dog ever get a proper name?

you piece of crap

Attached: 07465402-C10B-472E-B186-D460DF37F346.png (1177x662, 40K)

Mrs. Columbo wouldn't allow that kind of language

>unrusable

gosh I wish this was a word then your post would have meant something

Attached: crane.png (355x280, 125K)

Lol

I'll have you know I got up to put rice on for dinner and put on 'The Sopranos Best Moments And Quotes (Season 2)' on YouTube on my main living room screen. I don't know what to say boys, maybe you were right about me.

Santini:
And I thought I'd performed the perfect murder.

Lt. Columbo:
Perfect murder, sir? Oh, I'm sorry. There's no such thing as a perfect murder. That's just an illusion.

came buckets

Attached: columbocassidy.jpg (320x240, 54K)