youtube.com/watch?v=cWJ5rg-xwIg
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo
youtu.be/0h2shLDZWAg?t=2535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the super villain shuffle

A Kid In King Arthur's Court

youtube.com/watch?v=s0IYQBfdVqw

The Room. He introduced me to it. He also BTFO Tommy Wiseau after he took it down back in the Blip days

Someone post that video of him quitting his job with a boombox and a speech.

if being serious, i always maintain this is his best review
youtube.com/watch?v=cWJ5rg-xwIg

How funny, I just rewatched that one yesterday

i remember being a kid and watching his room review when it came out in summer 2010. nostalgia critic certainly introduced it to me. I always wonder how popular the room would be if NC didnt review it. people already say it was a joke film with cult following. but i didnt start seeing it meme'd so much until NC reviewed it.

Nevermind, it was easy to find.
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU

Attached: just gotta get out of here.jpg (301x305, 18K)

his tv commercial "reviews"

youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo

Attached: dougwalker.jpg (225x225, 5K)

yeah, i still comeback to it on a occasion

What are his recent videos like? What movies does he review?

what kind of mexican sweatshop is that?

>What are his recent videos like?
youtu.be/0h2shLDZWAg?t=2535
>42:15

Tom and Jerry was ok

Damn, that's nice

There were entire film festivals devoted to it before NC.

What the fuck happened to the first winner of the first Channel Awesome hunger games?

Attached: Larry B.jpg (625x354, 74K)

he is so funny when roasting movies but so unfunny and childish when making sketches.

The one with the wonderboner or whatever?
They barely even resemble the original videos anymore.

Is there anything as pathetic as security guards trying to detain a person who literally didn’t do anything

>I’m calling the police!

And the police will just make him leave. Like he’s already doing. Like he was doing when you tried to stop him. Retards

I had seen the movie and thought he was hopping on an already growing trend when that review came out. That was around the same time I stopped checking TGWTG for good.

Attached: barney.jpg (246x138, 16K)

Anyone remember looking up his reviews on Youtube and getting some spam channel? They had a large hate paragraph in an annotation and a still image of Doug.

Poor Douge. lmao

Imagine the cringiest youtube channel you can.
It's worse then that.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24 (55) Channel Awesome - YouTube.png (1069x352, 361K)

>i remember being a kid and watching his room review when it came out in summer 2010
>kid
>2010

Attached: 1452261136756.jpg (174x167, 15K)

I agree. When I used to watch him I loved that one the most and it's one of the few I still like. Most of the time I find him to be too obnoxious now but that one is still great.

People who were kids then are like 20 now.

i was 13 in 2010 and used Yea Forums since 2009

Attached: Snapchat-1988815758.jpg (538x960, 77K)

wasn't there some kinda scandal?
looks like he's doing just fine

#Change the Channel

I think he's doing way better now in terms of viewership than before the CTC movement happened. If anything it just hurt the people who started it because they lost association with the only thing that made anyone notice them at all

>Mary Poppins appears
>"Mary Poppins! The original!"
>Dumbo appears
>"Dumbo!"
>Simba appears
He's going to say "Lion King" I swear to fuck-
>"Lion King!"
I mad.

>Kimba

Attached: ceaser-kimba-2692088-434-303.jpg (434x303, 28K)

I think the point was he's calling them by their movie titles not the characters, to cement it's about the movie not the characters in the movie coming for revenge

I don't get it

Not any of the clipless Demo Reel shit ones. It's not the lack of clips that's the problem, it's that he tries to replace them with 0-budget cringey skitshit packed to the brim with 'jokes' that are literally less funny than the Hindenberg video. Tried to watch the Rogue One review, didn't even make it through the first 'clip'.

im tempted to listen to linkaras 'a voice in the dark'. it's like one of douges anniversary specials which include other nobodies. The difference is that it's an audio drama. I heard they actually throw shade at channel awesome but it's really long so im not sure it's worth listening to.

He lost a few million viewers but gained them back. I remember everyone said he was going to delete the channel.

Several hours of the nasty cock slut is a good use of time.

I guess unlike the beauty community the movie community is more forgiving

She's the best thing about that show

Attached: 53345345.jpg (1080x1350, 1.86M)

Wasn't there a creepypasta about this?

The amount of people who enjoy his content far outweighs the amount of people who have ever even heard of everyone that was involved in that doc put together. If anything they boosted his name and introduced him to a new crowd of people who weren't around ten years ago as fans of his

Nice grandma tits, fatty.

>implying you wouldn't worship them

How in the actual fuck do you start balding in high school?

he acts exactly like my 7 year old autistic brother

>Man on the moon is BAD here's why
Literal huffpo tier

The Room by far

I never liked this guy, but this is pretty based.

White people genes

post the picture of her in the tub with the reflection of her gunt

Was he ever not balding?

>he is so funny when roasting movies

He has never been funny.

Attached: 1473177701341.png (318x382, 68K)

I've been out of the loop for a long while. How is he still relevant? Does he still have viewers?

He dedicated himself to commenting on every vaguely related Youtuber's videos in a vain attempt to remain relevant

Dude's pulling a couple hundred thou on every video. Seems like he's doing fine. There will always be more dumb zoomer kids to replace the ones that leave I guess

>I always wonder how popular the room would be if NC didnt review it.
god you're retarded, there were showings and billboards for it. hipsters flocked it. if anything it's popular now because of the film made from the book

I call bullshit. There's no way he could be making that kind of revenue.

Yes but he does skits only now and his latest review is of Barney the dinosaur.

cringe ass nae nae

What type of people are fans of these cringe manchild pasty white balding abominations that yell and yell and yell and then call that content?? These walking abortions get millions of views... is this exclusively American? This subculture is harder for me to understand than discord trannies or fortnite kids. No one is hot or smart or original wtf

Attached: 1561146161399.png (557x578, 660K)

He seems to have a lot of youtube views per video. I stopped watching because I hated the skits so much

I remember seeing a bunch of his comments on Chris Chan videos.

Good Burger is unironically a kino video

>Dude's pulling a couple hundred thou on every video.

Attached: 8c3[1].jpg (600x600, 62K)

>l always wonder how popular the room would be if NC didnt review it

Kill yourself you fucking tourist

Nostalgia Chick also does really well now, I'm not sure how much she was involved in the campaign against him.

Passively, but she still contributed to the document while saying in her contributions that she's above it

I think he meant views.

He gets millions of views.

Got any pictures of her before she lost weight?

I kept on watching NC for longer than I'm happy to admit. Not even the sketches, when he started to shove them in more and more, stopped me. What snapped me our of it was seeing someone explain that if you enjoy the NC, you don't actually enjoy the NC. You are enjoying a summary of a movie. A Wikipedia article, almost, except as written by someone with am opinion who keeps inserting mostly failed jokes. He goes through the entire movie from beginning to end so thoroughly he may as well have uploaded the whole thing. He rarely reviews and mostly adds comments.

You needed someone to tell you that?

Seeing this make me feel better about by bad grad photos

Douge has only gotten more handsome with age, like a fine wine.

She is way hotter in cosplay.

But she looks disgusting.

His review on Hercules

Being completely bald counts?

i had a norwood 3 by the time i was 19 ;_;
ive been literally cursed

What's your hairline like now?

still between a norwood 3 and 4. ive lost no hair in the back though.
I got a hair transplant over a month ago, so i might have a norwood 1 in a year

I don't know a norwood. Post a pic.

most jobs, especially low paying ones like this, are only there so people have a "purpose." it's glorified slavery. i used to be a janitor and the 6 figure faggots i picked up for could easily clean their own messes, but they'd rather pay me a bit over minimum wage for it, looking down on me all the while because i didn't have mommy and daddy to buy me college. good for doug for getting the fuck out of there.

Oh this is bad. For a channel his size, why does he still insist on cramming his shit drawings into the video. Just pay an animator for a quick 10 second clip of what you want.