What happened to your old Blockbuster Video?

What happened to your old Blockbuster Video?

Attached: 4224664416.jpg (800x800, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BIHOn-zgmnv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Became a Wallgreens.

Built a pool inside it to teach kids to swim

like every old business in my western city, it became some chinese restaurant

how many fucking times are you going to make this thread

Now it's all covered in daisies.

Interestingly enough it's just now being taken over by some kitchen appliance and counter top store. I'll never not see that building as the place I got Halo 2 at midnight with my dad.. every other store was already sold out.. based dad found a copy for sale at block buster

became a burger king

what's a blockbuster?

It's one of those places where you can rent steam carpet cleaners.

Pet store.

It's a Glock Gusters gun shop.

THIS WAS A PARKING LOT

one turned into a liqour store and the other into a gym. we also had a take one vid store. anyone ever had takeone?

Some blonde bitch crashed into ours and started shooting the place up with her glowing hands. After that it was just too expensive to restock and it shut down.

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (1530x803, 372K)

As many times as he wants because we enjoy them you fucking zoomer. Go make another Sneed thread and dilate you 40 percenter.

Flywheel

Goddamn it. Now I gotta listen to The Talking Heads for the next twelve hours.

It turned into Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Blockbuster's)

What's wrong with you? Do you think this is reddit?

sneed harder

dont you mean chuckbusters

asian restaurant

Attached: sodosopa.jpg (1122x696, 68K)

Several other failed businesses until they made it a yoga place. Kept the wide open windows though. I can't even count the times I've been screamed at and told to leave for fogging up their windows and squirting in my sweatpants looking at the women doing yoga. Their tight rumps dipping up and down, their pussy mounds out in the open begging to be licked, their bare feet being waved sexily at everyone to see, footpussy fully exposed and ready to be puffed. Mmmm I know where I'm taking the bus to later.

BingBong'd

One's a furniture store, the other is a pet store. Other than that I don't remember.

thats macys you faggot

yogurt place and a orthodontic practice
the southwest is hell

Medical cannabis dispensary

There were 2 in my city. The one nearest my house closed in 2008 and later became Subway. The other one closed in late 2009 or 2010 and later became a Boston Market

turned it into a restaurant

It's a Feed and Seed store now. Unironically, unsarcastically. I live in a big agricultural area and there are Feed and Seeds everywhere.

It's still just sitting there empty

based angsty retard

It’s an indoor play area for autistic children. Not even memeing.

Mattress store. They remade the huge ticket sign into a mattress with a bite out of it or something.

Dialysis Clinic because everyone in my town is a fat fuck.

Became a 24 hour gym.

One is a uniform shop, the other is an Advance auto.

Credit union

The one I grew up going to turned into a Smash Burger. The one closest to where I live now amazingly clung onto life until about 2012 or so before finally closing. Now it's a salon.

We had Hastings instead of Blockbuster. It became a gym.
The last few years of Hastings' existence was strange. The owners thought turning it into soi central would keep the company going but it only made things worse.

women shoe store, then Italian restaurant

Half became a mattress store and the other half became a Chipotle.

insurance thing

Turned into another video store, then into an electronics store.

Attached: 6821E090-2229-45E2-8A3C-0A7E0E66D8DE.jpg (750x738, 327K)

Became an Applebees. We'll see what moves in when that business fails

One turned into an Auto shop and the other was turned into a cosmetics store

the one I always went to turned into a store for medical appliances

It became a gym, a mediocre one at that.

Turned into a abc liquor

I think its an AT&T store now

It's now a bookies

Gun store / Liquor store.

I miss Hastings. It was the only entertainment store that my city had after Blockbuster closed. Now we have nothing.

Liquor store

Dead nigger storage

Its still empty.

the first one I used to go to turned into a bridal shop
the second one I used to go to turned to a chinese restaurant

Became a mattress store.

>old Hollywood Video cut cut up and turned into a Party City and Del Taco
>old Blockbuster building still vacant

Yoga studio. I sit outside there in my van with a bunch of cheese sandwiches.

they lasted longer than most, especially for a small town, I remember when they where having thier going out of business sale they had ”new release” mirrors edge ps3 for cheap, but sense then-
>titlepawn
>ghetto nightclub
> titlepawn
>same nightclub again
>Chinese restaurant
then it partially burned down
now with a fucking wild twist it’s a title pawn again

Crack castle for the drug kingpin

Dentistry

Became a phone store. Verizon or T-mobile, one of these things.

the unit is spilt into a goodwill charity store and loan car repo

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 22.53.05.png (1075x650, 842K)

this mattress store

Nice old style mcdonald's there.

Mine's a massage therapist now

>They dont bother to clean the exterior or repaint to get rid of the outline of the old sign.
My BB became an Eliotts shoe store, but we had a Burger King turn into a Chinese restaurant and they didnt even replace the cheesy old tables with the spinning chairs attached.

it became an AT&T

Is it true that most mattress stores are just for money laundering? There always seems to be way more than necessary.

It's an AT&T store

notOP but I've only ever heard that conspiracy about mattress firm. Though I did notice a mattress firm (among the bunch that were in an area) renamed itself. So maybe mattress firm is actually losing money and stopped trying to be the starbucks of mattress stores? I dunno.

Became a liquor store

The video drop slot is still there

When I was a kid, my town had like 5 video rental stores before a blockbuster showed up. We mostly rented from a small place that charged about 3 dollars for 3 nights, though the selection wasn't huge. There was another place further in town that had newer releases but they were about 7 bucks (don't remember for how long. 2 or 3 nights). I remember my Dad hated that place but we still rented Mega Man 4 there a couple times when it was newly released because nowhere else had it. There was another place in the neighboring town that had Zelda 2 and nowhere else had it. But anyways. Around '96 a Blockbuster opened in the center of our town and it essentially killed all the video rental stores in the area except for the cheap place I mentioned. The reasons it hung on was because it was cheap and also it was far on the outskirts of town. This place finally gave in around 2008 during the recession and the Blockbuster followed soon after.

One became a nail/spa/salon thing, the other became a weird split building of a dry cleaner, board game shop and state farm office

>The video drop slot is still there
that's not for videos

>That file name

Turned into a swimming pool equipment store.

One's a Buffalo Wild Wings and the other is a Christian book store.

My closest Blockbuster became a Chilis restaurant.

Currently empty.

CVS

this

>89+ blog posts with not even 2 replies
>only meme in sight is simpsons zoomer drek
>nothing of value or even negative value posted

literal worthless thread. a nobody: thread would have been better

Attached: 1547609846667.jpg (748x558, 70K)

Vitamin shop.

Attached: trhrt.jpg (1423x705, 180K)

Holy Shit user thanks for your awesome contribution! you massive fucking faggot

Attached: blockbuster.png (1143x1701, 2.32M)

Fuck blockbuster
What became of your Hollywood Videos?

Attached: screenshot.2019-06-25.jpg (1569x695, 576K)

mattress store

Became an army recruiting station.

Blockbuster became a clothing store. Hollywood video became an O'Reiley's.

Pet store

Was a mattress store, now its empty.
Honestly its a better fate.

Town I used to live in as a kid got changed into a dentist if I remember correctly. Town I live in now got changed to a bridal wear shop

based reference

Blockbusters near me became a credit union and Autozone, Hollywood Video became a Panda Express

Family Video

Mine was connected to a McDonald's (that's still there) and has been vacant for 9 years, I dunno what you'd be able to put there really. It was great, go get some nuggies Friday afternoon with mom then browse the new releases. Good times.

Lived in white trash New Port Richey FL as a kid. This Blockbuster actually stuck around for quite a while.

Attached: 3FBF903E-0084-4FDC-AB4F-BA389A5B07BC.jpg (848x661, 483K)

Mine turned into a bike store and a car stand afterwards

Bunch of homeless guys moved in and fucked the place up. Cool bunch.

It became a damn urgent care

no but the market has been consolidating a whole lot so that's why it seems like most aren't profitable.

Both of my town’s blockbuster and hollywood video became paint stores

this is 10x better than the usual shit posted

It's a Seafood City, a shitty Asian supermarket chain. Was a Rite Aid but those never last

Didn't have a blockbuster in my town, but we did have a video rental store. Was vacant for years but it's a pot growing place now. (legal in my state)

my childhood one was subdivided into an eyeglass shop and a fish & chicken joint while my teenage one is now also an eyeglass shop.

It was a Chinese restaurant, now it's a laundromat (probably owned by the same chinks)
t. Southamerican

Pure fucking Reddit humor. Please fuck off from here or kill yourself

I don't know because I don't leave my room

Why did they all turn into chink restaurants?

I just walked by it today, still empty. And its in a somewhat busy shopping center too

we had 3.
1 became a yuppie gym.
1 became a yoga studio.
the last one building was split in 2. one side is a bank the other side is a "learning center" for kids.

It's a cellphone store now. They actually partitioned off the rest of the store to our in a nail salon and a weight loss clinic in the space the cell store couldn't feasibly use.

One turned into a pet store and the other into a CVS. The based old mom and pop video store that used to hand out free popcorn from there little pop corn machine turned into flea market that has since closed down.

Overpriced Italian restaurant/pizzeria.
They charge $25 for a regular pie, and the pizza is mediocre.

Based

platos closet

The empty building is still siting there. It closed in 2012 and no one has bought the building/land

A loft/ really bizarre candy/ hobby shop.

whyd you do that?

One in Capital Hill (Seattle Wa.) is a pet shop. The other in Queen Anne is a store for pets (leashes, chew toys, shit like that) funny thing is the marquee is still there and still looks like a tiny movie theater.,

you talking about the online catalog?

School for retards

Attached: Safdie.jpg (2048x1792, 357K)

Tim Hortins

>blue checkmark admitting he uses Yea Forums
let's cancel this racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic nazi bigot

friendly reminder
instagram.com/p/BIHOn-zgmnv/

It's now an Iceland.

>instagram.com/p/BIHOn-zgmnv/
HE IS STILL AT?!
Did he know who those people were?
>that guy who asked him if he knew who bob dylan is
my sides.

Become a chicken wing restaurant. Never went to blockbuster often. Always went to the Rogers Video that I would jaywalk over to my street.

Became an O'Reilly's Auto Parts

Either morphed into Bollywood video stores then became poo cuisine places, or small businesses.

As far as I know, most here in my country were torn down

Still empty

sex shop

It's a climbing wall place.

Japanese restaurant with real live little Japanese people

Attached: 1559936171506.jpg (500x500, 96K)

They turn it into a stripper club.

My Blockbuster became a Pahjeet furniture store and my Hollywood Video became a gym.

Chase Bank. Or some bank, anyway.

It became a 24 Hour Fitness.

Carpet warehouse.

The first became a dentist. The third became a chicken wings restauraunt. The last one became an auto parts store.
The Hollywood Video became a salon.

same thing happened to my old blockbuster in wisconsin. i think even the appliance store closed now

bank

My town had a movie gallery and it became sears. The closest blockbuster to us was turned into a burger King i think

It was a Halloween shop then it became a sex store.

What about the second?

My location must be haunted because ever since it closed down it has been replaced by a revolving door of restaurants that go out of business after a year or two.

Attached: boombuster.jpg (968x645, 154K)

Got split and turned into a Subway and Oishi Teriyaki

You know what happened.

the video rental place where i live is still open, since im in regional queensland where fast internet access isnt possible for a lot of people. it isnt a blockbuster though, the closest blockbuster to me is still up for lease, it closed last year. it will probably become an ethnic food place.

Attached: 1559340354868.png (657x627, 152K)

one of them is a mexican resturant now and the other one is a liquor store while another vid rental store has been abandoned and in disrepair now since the early 2000s

According to Google earth it is a charity shop with some dresses in the window

If they're local restaurants and not chains, that's about the average life expectancy of most of those anyway.

Seed & Feed

Pet store.

Got demolished, very sad day when that happened

It's a bank now. Never went to it though, always went to the local rental place which closed down last year. My friend used to work at it but did it for free movie rentals cause the lady really couldn't afford to pay him plus we would just hang out all day watching movies, I miss that place.

an urgent care, and a dunkin donuts

both are shit

you got it, you got it

based and chuckpilled

this is my hollywood video

Attached: hollywood.png (1136x534, 945K)

that is impressively lazy

Became a Mattress Firm, then that closed down and became a locally owned furniture store.

work smarter, not harder

became a sleazy exotic auto import showroom run by armenians for six months and closed by the sheriff because they were dealing coke out of the back

the real crime was our KFC. it closed like 5 years ago and became a starbucks that sits in the middle of a parking lot for a supermarket that has a smaller starbucks inside

our

i live next to this. noticed it when i was waiting for the bus

Attached: meropcd.jpg (426x618, 73K)

this was my local blockbuster
I rented basically any game or movie I rented from 1990 to 2000 from this location. It was right down the street from my school, so we went there basically every friday on the way home from school.

Attached: blockbusted.png (961x545, 725K)

wtf is "My Childrens"

it only shut down 2 years ago