Would a morrowind film be kino?

Would a morrowind film be kino?

Attached: 439F9324-2CF6-419E-BC3F-EC78A16EA3E6.jpg (623x612, 32K)

No

Yes

They'd censor it because it's too racist

N’wah

and that's why there has never been racist characters in modern fiction, it's all censored

Could only be done as an animated film.

morrowind edits of karl pilkington is something i didnt know i needed so bad. shit i am gigglin

>implying they wouldn't take the opportunity to draw some parables to jews/nazis or blacks/whites

Pretty much.

I'd prefer a Chimer/Dwemer film with the Nord Invasion and the War of the First Council tbqh

Attached: 9B68390A-B297-42DD-B76D-FF2E97475440.jpg (489x604, 63K)

What about snow elves?

How exactly

yes

Attached: Vivec.jpg (581x566, 32K)

Almalexia

Attached: 1560306532532.jpg (1086x1628, 168K)

there's a literal race system in the game

a meme made by someone who never played the game
there are 3 or 4 different interpretations of the battle at the red mountain. all tell similar but different stories.
it is never clear which is the canon one, although the papers behind vivec -- the ones that appear during the main quest line -- are probably true.
they don't explicitly say what happened to nerevar. the other version of the story mention nerevar dying in the battle, some mention the tribunal's betrayal,
but it is never certain. the real betrayal was to the oath they made not to make make themselves gods. nerevar could have simply died like any other mortal,
since he didn't use the tools. maybe that's why the vivec papers don't mention it at all, because it's irrelevant. nerevar remained mortal. unlike the other two
tribunal, vivec admits that they were wrong and that they betrayed him, but he is referring to the oath when he says this, not actually killing nerevar.
salty sil and that thot (vivec's wife) are the real evil. if you killed vivec in your playthrough you are a brainlet. after destroying the heart the tribunal becomes mortal anyway

>if you killed vivec in your playthrough you are a brainlet
The real brainlet is the guy who assumes you can only do 1 playthrough, or that your playthroughs have to all be the same. Kill Vivec in one, don't in another.
You're pretty stupid.

I just wanted to put his soul in azura's star

muh multiple endings
nerevar is a perfectly written character. he is far above petty revenge and his punishment for vivec is real justice. vivec admits and feels remorse. if you kill him, you destroy nerevar -- the character that couldn't be tempted by the tools, not ever after betrayal from his close friends. playing as some vengeful freak reincarnation is brainlet status

But you can’t do that. It doesn’t take black soul gems

Sounds kinda kino desu

we need a lot more pilkington crossover memes

when you are in the heart room, you only have one option. destroy the heart and revoke divine status from dagoth and tribunal. this defines nerevar. he doesn't make himself a god or anything else.
i guess it would have been a cool alternative option, which would also make the vengeful nerevar an alternative canon ending. destroying the heart and then killing vivec just doesn't really make sense.
but it is a roleplaying game after all so maybe i shouldn't say it's a brainlet option, just a weird one