What did Tom Hardy mean by this?

What did Tom Hardy mean by this?

Attached: 4you.png (485x182, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Moderator from Reddit here/start/2014-04-23/order/asc/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1469184360615.png (484x672, 393K)

Saying it after CIA had already made another comment is just fucking stupid.

For you

redditfags btfo he thought that shit was hilarious and went with it and their gay mods had to shut it down

Based Tom this is what makes him one of the all time greats changing and improving the script with his talent and understanding as a performer

kek really?

Attached: abatap.png (458x186, 11K)

sneed

fucking based

Bronson was pure manlet rage tho

>gets knocked out by Shia LaBeouf

Thumbs up, fellow! In fact, guffaw!

it was a big event

Attached: tvbane.png (1000x1151, 662K)

Didn't the director go on Yea Forums to cry?

5 years

Kek they were actually joining in

for you.

only director crying story I remember is when the guy who did the "the dune that almost was" documentary was butthurt that Yea Forums was pirating his movie

tbf Locke was inifintely better than TDKR

snarkiest post i've seen in ages, good job lad

Attached: 1485660893537.jpg (250x323, 63K)

*smooch*

They clearly were in on it

LaBeouf's a squirrely fucker, who loses his shit because his MK Ultra keeps malfunctioning, I wouldn't wanna fight him.

Moderator from Reddit here.

I want to start off by saying how completely disappointed I am in every single one of you. You all single handedly ran away our guests by posting nothing but childish, disrespectful, and just flat out rude comments. /r/Iama is a chance for redditors and people in general to interact with celebrities and otherwise famous people when they will likely never have a chance to do so. What you all did was completely un-called for. I am now having to reschedule the AMA for another time because so many people that actually wanted to have meaningful questions answered had their chances ruined because of all of you.
I can tell you with complete certainty that if I see a single “For you”, “You’re a big guy”, or “CIA” reference in the new AMA you can bet that you will be permanently banned.

The "4U C I A" in a batman movie is my favorite instance of this meme in the wild

Attached: 18Ca4.png (1366x572, 535K)

>Of Course

Maximum kek

Lmao

Imagine getting this salted over memes

lol. He got beat up by a fat, crippled Canadian...

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Moderator from Reddit here/start/2014-04-23/order/asc/

It's a copypasta I created

Attached: 1447623063528.jpg (374x373, 26K)

Loved the ama but hate how this image was so clearly put together by an actual redditor. Otherwise it wouldn't include the "butthurt" that adds nothing of value

It's a decent one, will trigger newfags for ages to come

he's trying really really hard to come out of the closet

he does in Rocknrolla

Someone here should try to defend BvS and explain why Lex decided to give each of them a logo

Thanks, duderino! Keep it baste. Ain’t no salty over here you fucking n nasty massive anus licker.