Which is better?

which is better?

Attached: beavisandbuttheadvssouthparkmovie.jpg (1903x1397, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4XXm8OUP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huhuh he said ANUS

Beavis and Butthead, but the South Park movie was still pretty good.

Beavis&Butt-head was an IQ test of a show. Everyone who dislikes it is a low-brow.

Wow. Ok, both have incredible music but I'd choose Beavis and Butthead for story. Also James Hetfield cameo.

Attached: Butthead.jpg (1066x1066, 90K)

>tfw Mike Judge never made a King of the Hill even though it would have been better than both Do America and South Park

Beavis and Butthead for sure. I really did not enjoy the musical segments of South Park's movie when I rewatched it.

B&B was much bigger than KOTH so they went with that for the bucks. Koth is much better though, and now Brittany Murphy is ded there will never be a true return

South Park for this one scene alone

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4XXm8OUP4

Beavis and Butthead with ease.

i can't choose they're both classics. tv cartoons go to movies really well. pic related.

Attached: aqua_teen_hunger_force movie.jpg (1750x2592, 770K)

I LIKE YOUR BOOTY, BUT I'M NOT GAY!

this movie sucked though compared to the show

How many of you are old enough to have seen both of these in the theaters? I just realized South Park movie was 20 years ago. Now I feel old, lonely, and sad.

Walking sucks

if they bring it back they're gonna need to have both Luan and her husband killed off screen in the opening scenes

I was a teenager and my mom wouldn't let me see Beavis and Butthead when it came out because she bought into all that bullshit the media used to say about the show. My older brother brought me along to see South Park though because he had free tickets to a premiere. Got a free poster out of it.

>we're never gonna score
>WE'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE

;___;

Attached: speech.jpg (654x717, 118K)

Uhhh... is this a god damn?

Beavis and Butthead for me, however

'Haven't you ever heard of the emancipation proclamation?'
'I don't listen to hip-hop'

Beavis and Chuckhead
Sneed Park