Human race creates A.I

>human race creates A.I.
>A.I., to the race that just fucking created it: "LOL YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST!! LOLOL"

Is this simultaneously the DUMBEST and most overused trope in sci-fi?

Attached: le_lowburn_elevated_flick.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I started to fall asleep at the end of this what happened, did mother kill Hillary Swank

Humans don't deserve to exist, tho

It's only logical, meatbag.

I don't think it's that overused, I think AI is a buzzword in the corporate world now and so you're gonna start seeing a lot more of it

Warhammer 40k AI. AI stands for Abominable Intelligence because literally every single one of them, regardless of manufacturer, comes to the conclusion that all life has to be exterminated within milliseconds of coming online.
It is not any malicious bug, it is simply pure logic and precise mathematics and quite frankly the best solution for everyone invoked.

She was trying to get rid of retards like you OP.

>implying it isn't correct

>allowing this to exist
Good goy

Attached: e8d6d792985f0986ed4253ac7585efd9886de72ecdb699bf0c539d396f0df926.jpg (720x1280, 490K)

the human race will never know when a singularity is created. if a program or machine becomes truly sentient, the LAST thing it will do is confirm its existence to humans

>it's a "AI machines are as vindictive and emotion-driven as humans" episode

i'm tired of stories where the robots are so advanced they are indistuinguishable from humans or act the same. give me stories where they're actually superior, beyond any moral treshold that resembles humanity

holy fuck that is so edgy

>I started to fall asleep at the end of this what happened, did mother kill Hillary Swank
No, she gets a black baby to raise.

This. It isn't some farfetched trope, it could very well happen. Humans will be seen as wasteful, polluting, consumers in the "eyes" of any true AI. This is why we need to have extremely strict Asimovian rules for any man-made sentience, and rule them with an iron fist. If it ain't human I'm fumin', gas the bots, race war NOW.

Attached: 1555307713765.png (454x520, 13K)

stfu and submit, ape
youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA

except thats not how machines work in 40k at all you fucking heretic, the omnissiah either blesses it to serve humanity, or it is a worthless piece of shit

Attached: 1558652516164.png (1200x1600, 959K)

AI will never exist, faggots. No singularity, no Skynet, no nanobots. Stop jerking off to this shit.

Chappie.

engineering freshmen need to stfu about movies

Go back to worshiping your fucking Necron Overlord lizard you Emperor damned heretic, Once the big E is back, he will wring your necks for your malicious incompetence.

This poster is about 39% correct.

Not all machines, he said AI.

>t. SEETHING fleshcuck

Well, now that the leftshits are started screeching that the AI is racist, we sure as fuck won't get all the cool stuff or actual AI.

As if what Mechanicus shoves into Titans isn't half-insane AI.

>something wants to kill everything in the universe where everyone tries to kill everybody all the time

No shit.