Name one thing this God did wrong: hint, you can't

Name one thing this God did wrong: hint, you can't.
>inb4 referencing the documentary known as Leaving Neverland
The greeks fucked young boys too and they were the smartest people and the highliest developed ancient civilization.

Attached: jaco.png (400x491, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/athenaeus13.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucked up his face with plastic surgery and skin bleaching

Heehee'd too many shamonas. OOOOOOOOOH

Diddled children.

>inb4 no he didn't

Well then how could the plaintiffs showcase his exact vitiligo cock marks?

I can’t speak for how the Greeks went about fucking their boys, though if it was anything like the romans it wasn’t a happy event.

But the manipulation of personality that took place was antagonist to a boy becoming a stable man. It seems so obvious that I think only a pseudo intellectual with an edge obsession could force the reasoning otherwise.

>The greeks were a bunch of faggots
Wrong. That's just some modern revisionist shit used by todays faggots to try and convince retards that their defect is "normal" and not a pox on humanity that should be cured.

He was wrong about his appearance. Shoulda just aged naturally.

Read a fucking book, will ya?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

>thinks wikipedia is legit and not just another political manipulation device
Nope.

I have read books about ancient Greece, though, which is why I know the faggots are lying about "rampant Greek faggotry".

HEE HEE COME HERE LITTLE BOY IT'S BEEN TEN YEARS AND MY COFFIN IS GETTING COLD SHAMONAH

Attached: ayuwoki.jpg (850x529, 21K)

They are referencing fucking Herodotus, Plato, and Xenophon in the first fucking sentence. We have ancient greeks writing about boyfucking, you drooling moron.

>some modern faggot wrote it so it must be true
Nope.

Matter of fact, the Corinthians sacrificed homosexuals every year at one of their harvest festivals, and some polis banished them for setting a bad example for children.

Seems like it's YOU that needs to do some reading. Real reading, that is, and not homo propaganda.

But you won't. You'll just double down on your stupid, so we're done here, faggot.

Die

Too bad nobody in his family has tried to jump into his legacy. His youngest daughter sings well, but prefers living off residuals and getting stoned

The brownshirts raped little boys

>seeing a penis means youve been fucked by it

know that people remember, and that they will come back for you. i've had one guy put in jail for 10 years (there were others who came forward after me) and he's probably going to be killed in prison with his charges. and i'm going to be glad, and laugh. also, make this argument in public and the cops won't care when you get your teeth kicked in. there are people who can see through your bullshit and want you dead as dirt. the day of the rope is coming pedo. no one will protect you

Ancient greeks on their love affairs with little boys - primary source from Athenaeus: The Deipnosophists

>Hieronymus the Peripatetic declares these love affairs with boys became widespread because it often happened that the vigour of the young men, joined to the mutual sympathy of their companionship, brought many tyrannical governments to. an end.

>Among the Spartans, as Hagnon the Academic philosopher says, it was customary for girls before their marriage to be treated like favourite boys.

>But you, Cynulcus, believe these stories to be true even if they are false, and you practise in private all such things in the poems as have to do with the love of boys....

>And among barbarians the Celts also, though they have very beautiful women, enjoy boys more; so that some of them often have two lovers to sleep with on their beds of animal skins. As for the Persians, Herodotus says c they learned the use of boys from the Greeks.

>King Alexander also was madly devoted to boys.

>Sophocles was fond of young lads, as Euripides was fond of boys, or at any rate, in the work entitled Sojournings, writes as follows a " I met Sophocles the poet at Chios when he was sailing as general to Lesbos; he was playful at wine, and clever.

>For even boys are handsome, as the courtesan Glycera, in the account given bv Clearchus, was wont to say, only so long as they look like a woman.

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/athenaeus13.asp

>Name one thing this God did wrong
using propofol as a sleep aid
>hint, you can't
hint, I just did

>the highliest
so this is the power of pedo apologists

Except they got his penis completely wrong. It wasn’t circumcised when the autopsy was conducted

SHAMONE

He molested boy instead of girls
I am ok with pedophiles with no with GAY pedophiles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
(Not that Michael Jackson is known for his surgery mania or anything like that.)