No starwars anthology tv series with comfy B movie plots about bounty hunters, miners, mercenaries...

No starwars anthology tv series with comfy B movie plots about bounty hunters, miners, mercenaries, freedom fighters on backwater planets, and other literal who's; that put more of an emphasis on plot and character development than special effects in our timeline; why go on living.

Attached: jan-ors.kyle-katarnjpg.jpg (640x300, 32K)

>List of Good Star Wars things:
Star Wars (1977)
The Empire Strikes Back (1981)

mandalorian is the only thing that can possibly be good, based favreau

games, fucked
comics, fucked
rest of the eu, fucked
mainline movies, obviously fucked beyond fucked
spinoff trilogies, fuck rian and fuck d&d

kennedy crashed the ip with literally no survivors. how did iger let this happen

when they destroyed the eu I knew sw was finished

>forgetting the games
I feel sorry for you, user

this

>white character
>played by asian woman
Don't act like this shit wasn't going on 25 years ago

Attached: Jan Ors.png (334x334, 37K)

Love how they preach for diversity but the EU was actually diverse while NuLore is just niggers

There are no good Star Wars games.

Looks asian or at the very least hapa

>you will never be this retarded
feels good

They already made this. It was called Firefly and it was canceled after like half a season

>plays children's games
>claims to not be retarded

>tries to play the adult card in a star wars on fucking Yea Forums of all places
Sad!

>iconic game about how Jango Fett goes collecting bounties, fighting crime cartels while contronting things from his past while exploring what the mandalorians were doing before the prequels
>As all this is happening the game connects with episode 2 like how Jango got the Slave 1, met Zam and how he was contracted by Dooku to become cloned
>Amazing prequel comic about the mandalorian tutor of Jango and Jango's life in the clan and their demise
>Could be a movie or series not breaking any lore, not canon
>Marvel comic licensed by Disney about how Jango fett is recruited by Dooku
>Dooku just phone calls Jango to meet him in a moon, have a little chat and then gives him the location of Kamino to be cloned
>Part of Disney canon
This is whats wrong with Star Wars

Attached: Star Wars Bounty Hunter.jpg (353x500, 48K)

Pretty much this.

>B-but they had to do that! They had to work from a clean slate.
Bullshit. Marvel didn't need to retroactively eliminate all their content when they started making the MCU. They just sorted through what they had the rights to and pick and chose what to work with. They adapted existing storylines and characters which were popular and familiar to fans, changing them only when it was required to fit the tone and story arcs of the cinematic universe.

Kennedy, like a fool, threw out ALL the EU. DisneyLF does retread existing storylines and includes previously established characters, they make sure to obscure their origins as much as possible to prevent people from recognizing them. Thrawn is probably the single exception to this. The result of this strategy is a Star Wars universe that feels small and empty.

Just look at their new Galaxy Edge theme park. It's set on the planet Batuu. Which was just made up because
>"using an existing planet from the films such as Tatooine or Hoth ... evoked a pre-existing familiarity with guests."
Yeah, you read that correctly. They don't want to include anything from legacy Star Wars because people would recognize them. Utterly insane..

Jan Ors has the best ass in Star Wars

Attached: 4L_2LggSReG.jpg (424x296, 24K)

>>Amazing prequel comic about the mandalorian tutor of Jango and Jango's life in the clan and their demise
based, I also have that Jaster comic

This is 4channel sweetie

when I knew they didnt put anything about the old movies in galaxy's edge just for not sharing rights or something I couldnt believe it
we could've had this instead

Attached: 47d74e8cdf0abfb06d75818cf75e318a.jpg (1280x911, 296K)

>hey guys, let's make a dark forces movie but instead of a fan favorite character let's use his literally who gf with one syllable changed in her name
I hate Disney so much.

Attached: 1458757161853.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

these motherfuckers deleted a galaxy with hundreds of stories in more than a thousand planets and then gave us a galaxy with less than 20 planets and one of these that doesnt even appear in one of their new movies gets made into a multimilion theme park I mean wtf

Firefly is fucking garbage.

>those sight lines
yikes

dilate

the names of nu wars are very forgetable, like they do it on purpouse

There's tons of ot stuff there

Attached: 4L_CORpbSqQ.jpg (600x300, 55K)

its fanmade, just an idea, make a better one if you dare

>new Galaxy Edge theme park. It's set on the planet Batuu. Which was just made up because
>planet batuu
these corporate people are crazy, I swear I have jumped timelines or something

You could unlock 1 of the volumes in the game and read it in the menus, thats what got me into buying the rest

this was peak SW video game kino

Attached: 1550825975552.jpg (837x805, 137K)

yes, although desaan was too powerful compared to Luke

Such a good game. First played it 3 years ago. Replayed it twice since then.

I always thought the valley of the jedi and the fountain of the force or whatever it was called (probably something else) was a retarded a cringey idea, but compared to what we got in the dosney trilogy it's still fucking solid and holds up

I think the Jedi Knight and Force Unleashed games/stories/characters are pretty dumb, but the actual gameplay and level designs are awesome.

I don't agree with anything disney has done, but they had to set Star Wars land somewhere new.
You can't do a desert or ice planet in Florida. You need somewhere not controlled by one side or the other. Somewhere new lets them put the millennium falcon next to a secret lightsaber store next to whatever else. If they used a movie location every complaint would be how it doesn't look the same or it's hokey that thing X is there.

all of these... moments... will be lost in time, like tears in rain

>valley of the jedi and the fountain of the force or whatever it was called (probably something else
well it was the place in wich a lot of jedi and sith died in rusaan, so it was conected to Darth Bane
I mean the whole EU was pretty solid, tales of the jedi, dark empire, kotor, it all conected nicely
The only problems being the technology stagnation but that was already a problem in the first movie cause Obi Wan says the jedi have been defending the republic for a thousan generations wich is a long ass time

How's the DLC for that game?
Did you make sure to pre-order?
Are there many custom character skins or silly dance emojis?

>Claims there are no good Star Wars games
>Claims Return of the Jedi wasn't good

Sounds like a brainlet Redditor

Desann ambushed Luke, was hopped up on force steroids, was a former student which Luke historically was reluctant to go all out against, and still couldn't kill him. Luke on his A game would wipe the floor with him
Something I liked about dark forces and Jedi Knight series was that Kyle fucking up wouldn't be the end of the galaxy. it would be a shittier place, but someone like Luke would ultimately pick up the slack.
it's why Kyle, despite his competence, never hits Mary Sue territory; the galaxy never feels like it revolves around him.

What is
>Return of the Jedi
>Revenge of the Sith
>The two clone wars shows
>Tales of the Jedi, Dark Empire, Crimson Empire, Republic, Rebellion, Empire and Rogue Squadron comics
>Heir to the Empire, X-Wing, Hand of Thrawn, New Jedi Order series and a shit ton of other novels
>Battlefront 2, Rebellion, Empire at War, KOTOR 1 and 2, Jedi Knight series, X-Wing vs TIE Fighter series, Republic Commando and a shitton of other great games

Attached: 27167-star-wars-jedi-knight-dark-forces-ii-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1020, 94K)