You put up a good fight Avacucks

You put up a good fight Avacucks

You have my respect

Attached: 5A1A0017-E77F-428C-B8BD-CCF42CD2A2EB.jpg (900x453, 77K)

>not adjusted for inflation

Attached: 1539504798114.gif (200x133, 963K)

I hope they remember you.

Gone with the Wind says “eat it, smurf boy” if that’s the game you’re playing. Cope harder.

>movie in theaters for 6 years during the most horrible war in human history
Fuck me, you capeshitters are pretty retarded.

>Be washed up James Cameron
>talk shit about Avengers
>mouse delays your Pocahontas in Space movies as punishment
>issue congratulations on beating muh bote movie to make amends
>new overlords still aren’t pleased and allow Based Fiege to take your record
>choke on Mouse cock and learn your place
Cameron has learned humility. Soon all Avaturds will.
Sit down. Know your place. Step aside so your betters may pass.

Didn't Avatar make 2.78 billion tho? Whats this about?

>not adjusted for inflation
Hahaha

>implying AvaChads even think about capeshits

Attached: 1516816082930.png (376x242, 16K)

>more movie screens, seats, theaters
>bugman market
>over ten years of films just to NOT beat Avatar

Attached: 1530553850244.gif (250x250, 992K)

Quit moving the goal posts.

It’s the only game they know. Soon they will not be number 1 by any measure.

Cope smurf fucker.

>implying you understand respect
cuck

>20 movies asslicked by every media possible
>10 years of spam of these cgi schlocks every few months
>now even using them and political agenda pushing
>still 30 million away from random blue cats in space
movies are 'fine' (i mean both are fucking shit, capeshit and avatar) but capeshitters are worst subhuman creatures ever eating this trash all the time and letting Disney fuck them in the ass with every each installment

Do you know what moving the goalposts is? Nobody cares Gone With the Wind is in the #1 spot. In fact, it's a good movie and there are particular reasons it is there.

You seem confused.

The real cope here is
>uh y-yeah um we didn't beat Avatar, but GONE WITH THE WIND BEAT YOU 80 YEARS AGO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NONONONONO QUICK RE-RELEASE WITH MORE QUIPS

Attached: 1561043631445.jpg (1111x845, 247K)

don't forget basedboys spending their money to see it12 times to beat avatar

imagine if even with release and added unfinished deleted scene (this shit should go straight to bd/dvd btw) still doesnt beat avatar

Cope as fuck, this is just sad!

OH BOY I HOPE DISNEY BEATS DISNEY
HMMM BUT MAYBE THEY WON'T? MUH INFLATION FETISH AFTER ALL!

Don't forget amerikklapifatistans picking a war they couldn't win so a bunch of ugly wives saw gone with the wind 70 times

it is funny because, like the AVENGERS in ENDGAME, disney will cheat again rerereleasing AVATAR 1 again so you can get to date with AVATAR 2.

it's not about dishit vs dishit, it's about sequel vs non-sequel. the fact that capeshit beat fucking titanic is pathetic enough but having a sequel as the highest grossing movie is just embarassing

> Capeshitters and basedboys actually thinking that just because their fav movie is at the top of the box office that makes it a good movie
> MFW they need this constant validation of their tastes to not feel like awkward retards

basically both, capeshitters and avaturds are fighting over who the biggest pleb. lol

>mfw newfags put a space after the memearrow

you'll have your record for a whopping 906 days. better make them count, cucks.

>imagine making 22 pieces of shit
>over 10 years
>the marketing budget the rivals some countries' GFD
>frontloaded a fuck, many tickets bought and paid for by disney
>yet STILL failing to take down a one-off IP passion project
>now Jimbo is sitting at the bottom of the marianas trench looking and jellyfish and shit
Have your fun, capecucks. They all learn in the end.

Attached: 1525791733572.png (247x242, 89K)

>avasoi calls others cucks

Attached: 1473739576959.jpg (225x257, 20K)

Wait until Avatar 2!

Avatar 2 won’t even get past 1.5 bil worldwide. No one will pay gimmicky 3D prices this time.

No one fucking remembers your shit franchise.

The world has moved on and Cameron can’t keep up.

I can’t wait to see the asspain when it doesn’t even open to $100M in North America.

The world wishes they can move on from capeshit, but apparently that gay nigga from Black Mirror is going to be the new Captain America who leads an even more ultra progressive group of POC.

SEETHING

>reddit spacing

>the virgin rerelease in desperation to come out on top of pointless competition

>the CHAD cutting edge passion project from visionary director staying on top for 10 years

did endgayme finally passed avafag?

My autism kicked in and I calculated all the local currency inflation of overseas countries and coverted back with today's exchange rate

Avatar's real adjusted box office for now is 2.864b.

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

Yeah Endgame is still like $30M shy of Avatar even before adjusting for inflation

Toy story 4 sucked why is no one talking about this

>Endgame needed like 20 previous movies, an existing IP spanning decades, and a decade of movie buildup and higher ticket costs to even approach an original IP like Avatar
LMAO

>Endgame fans celebrating THIS early, AND about a literally who achievement because they know they'll never take the real prize

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: 500A8898-DA93-44B4-91CB-080476034143.png (584x717, 360K)

I TRIED SO HARD

Attached: endgamebo3.png (566x281, 31K)

My calculations (a little more refined)

Attached: Avatar adjusted box office.jpg (846x1642, 666K)

ouch, that's gotta hurt

did marvel really do the same thing with the first avengers? i don't remember that at all

>HAHA you made fuckloads of money just to make more money
You should rethink this narrative.

no, they put it back in more theaters for labor's day which is called an expansion, but it didn't have any new footage and it was only in the US

WILL GROSS LESS THAN 1 MILLION UNTIL THURSDAY

Attached: avengers.png (837x307, 18K)

I absolutely detest you good little goy corporate cock suckers. "My mega corporation is better than yours!". Snort glass.

Why do burger soibois act like there's some movement to put Endgame on top when their contribution is literally irrelevant?

Attached: spendgame.jpg (1199x770, 85K)

how is it even still earning a million on weekends
who is watching this shit

Disney will not let it be counted as a re-release because they know they'll have to do another one and two official re-releases will confirm Avatar as the real winner

Didn't they spend almost a billion marketing Endgame? Pretty sure you have to deduct that

I don't really care for Avatar, but does It count when you have to release film dlc to get the new record?