Why do I always see this comedy trope in American movies where a toilet gets flushed and it makes someone's shower go...

Why do I always see this comedy trope in American movies where a toilet gets flushed and it makes someone's shower go cold? Are American houses built with one giant pipe that handles all the water? Do Americans know how to plumb?

Attached: images (7).jpg (511x600, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrqSCn0sBPw
youtube.com/watch?v=QZboyfaVLM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think this has been a real issue for decades now. Pretty sure it's just an antiquated tv trope at this point. Which begs the question, who the fuck are the geriatrics (or out of touch hipsters) writing this shit?

It doesn't make the water cold it just shoots the water that was in the toilet into the shower nozzle. So one second you have a nice warm shower, the next you have cold pee-pee (or worse, doo-doo) water flying into your face and mouth.
It's really the most efficient way to do it, just remember not to flush when someone's in the shower.

It doesn't male the water cold you fucking retard it mixes up the sulfuric acid line in most American homes and start shooting acid in the shower

Ok this is next level obsessed. Your not even mentioning America randomly in threads anymore you're just making threads about America.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrqSCn0sBPw

In the 60's maybe, but now it is basically unheard of.

I don't know about Americans, but that happens where I live as well, both in the apartments and houses.

They're easy targets.

I always thought they were screaming because the water got really hot or something. I’m not a poorfag though

Found the guy who lives in a McMansion rather than a tasteful old build

American often cut corners with plumbing. They use the savings to live rent free in your head.

the shower goes warm not cold because the cold water pressure drops it only really happens in houses with really shitty plumbing my house with built in the 80s and it doesn't do this. In one of my houses the only thing that affected the shower was the laundry machine would pull enough pressure to starve the hot water line a bit making the shower colder but not cold.

they are. what toilet uses a hot water feed line.
the shower gets hot because the toilet needs the cold water to refill the tank.

Attached: pR9ykLt.png (384x272, 17K)

How can anyone argue License to Kill isn't a far better title than 'License Revoked'?

this. its an antiquated joke about a time when houses didnt need enough water to warrant two separate sources. now its done more efficiently.

Actually I live in a 1912 craftsman, but close enough.

^^^^this

american plumbing is a kike scam

It's mean, but it's funny to poke fun at retards. And you really are a nation of retards.

>Are American houses built with one giant pipe that handles all the water?
Name one country where it isn't like that.

Because Americans are retarded

Attached: índice.jpg (196x257, 4K)

India

So in India you have n number of pipes coming in your property/house to each individual sink and toilet?

In the UK at least it's the opposite, the water becomes red hot because most showers are electric and the temp is regulated by the speed of the water flow over the heating element, and if another outlet is opened it reduces the water pressure, and the flow.

I've seen this plenty of times yet it's never been an issue for me and I've lived in homes and apartments alike.

>They use the savings to live rent free in your head.

Attached: .....jpg (236x330, 15K)

I agree, but this image is quite ingenious

Half my body was burned during my shower because of this (an important half btw). Being an American is suffering.

It's not that it gets cold, it gets hot.

>toilet gets flushed and it makes someone's shower go cold?
It's hot. The water gets hot, Pajeet. You'd know this if you ever lived anywhere that had indoor plumbing.

In older buildings maybe

>train in old army barracks
>hot water is 190F
>have to call "fire in the hole" before flushing a shitter
>have to jump out of the water path before being scalded by 190F water in the shower every morning
Fun times.

In civilised countries our plumbing is good quality, and the shower doesn't change temperature because of a toilet

It's funny that a nation of retards is the most powerful on the planet

This still happens in old houses and rural areas.

Wrong, retard.

Like you know what a shower is....or a toilet for that matter.

Attached: ......jpg (500x564, 35K)

No, that's not funny, that's tragic.

It has nothing to do with the quality of the plumbing you absolute retards. It's when you have tankless toilets that are fed directly from the main water supply and pressure. I'm not even American but tankless toilet are pretty common here, in fact I prefer them to tanked toilets.

are you gonna cry?

Why would they need the extra money if it's rent free?

>when yuros defecate in a hole in the ground the temperature of the water in their washbucket doesn't change
Well obviously.

gonna piss your pants maybe?

Fuck you are stupid. What it does is draws away some of the water going to the shower to the toilet. So you get a few seconds of hot water hitting you in the shower.

Every day you fucking kids get dumber. What the fuck are they teaching yall in school?

>visiting my cousin in yurup
>go to the bathroom to take a dump
>decide to air out the room
>there's no bathroom fan...
>open a window
>there's another window behind it...
I just don't get these people.

I still have nightmares from my childhood when my parents didn't warn me

Have diet

Yeah well Europe doesn’t have the recipe for ice and all your drinks are piss warm. Don’t go pointing fingers at us burgers, Nigel

>Tripfag replying to baitfag
Come on dude.

Attached: 1542259585598.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

We don't have to endure living in Desierto Caliente like the Apaches or whichever indians used to live there. We don't need ice cold beer with no flavour.

So you drink room temperature water, juice and booze?

Attached: 93CF5ADD-983B-435A-8044-50C4FE6CDE0A.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

>We don't have to endure living in Desierto Caliente
Is that so?

Attached: europe.jpg (900x600, 531K)

Spain is Africa.

So's the rest of yurup though...

Lmao kill yourself for thinking that post was serious

Have you talked to anyone about your superiority complex

Sorry that you live in a shit hole where your only forms of entertainment are produced by the US and you've developed a cynical obsession. Try going outside for a bit.

American toilets use hot water. Poor countries will never understand.

>who are the geriatrics writing this shit?

Cable television writers are literally old out of touch jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZboyfaVLM4

They can't. But that's not the reason it was changed, was it.

This was from before americans started to shart in the mart

he's right tho

Apologies accepted, user.

Go slower, he's American, you know.

Just like that scene in Cube.