Why yes I do fight criminals with my bare hands at night dressed as a bat, how did you know?

>Why yes I do fight criminals with my bare hands at night dressed as a bat, how did you know?

Attached: Robert-Pattinson-New-Moon.jpg (817x1222, 190K)

Any tips on getting lean like that? I've never seen my abs and I barely eat a thing

Those are some pretty sexy childbearing hips.

Those are painted on abs. A 24 hour fast once a week should do it. You also have to work them out, too. That whole "abs are made in the kitchen" thing is a big meme. You still have to do a shit load of crunches.

he has a decent base, and they're still not shooting for a while

A cycle will whip him into shape in to time, but I already miss Battfleck's tank build

Attached: robert-pattinson-shirtless-on-beach-backgrid-ftr.jpg (620x349, 84K)

Looks more like Nightwing

More like Nighttwig

He looks done with this shit.

Strength coach here, this user is actually right. The "abs in the kitchen" thing is totally a meme. You still need that overall musculature.

All the popular ab exercises. Crunches work, planks work, dead bugs, leg raises, they all work. You can/should train abs every day, and eat enough calories and protein (0.8g per lb of lean body mass) to support muscle growth.

Lowering carbohydrates can help with bloating/water retention. Also: stand sideways in front of a mirror that at least reaches past your butt (or get taller.) Squeeze your buttcheeks, you might notice your pelvis tilt backwards and give you the image of a flatter stomach/more defined abs.

Now relax your glutes without letting your pelvis tilt back forward. This is good pelvic posture and what you "should" look like. Look up "correcting APT" for more info on that, it's simple enough. Almost fucking everyone has some degree of APT in my experience. Thanks industrial revolution.

>the boy who died like a bitch in Harry Potter

>why yes I drink 5 Guinness at night and mix a bottle of vodka with Diet Coke until I’m drunk as a bat, how did you know?

You guys are a little slow.
He's not gonna be the bat now.

>You can/should train abs every day

Attached: 15597412556232.jpg (416x308, 17K)

Proof?

It's true, Eddy.

>actually gives advice for correcting ATP

Thank you, user. Such an underlooked aspect of asthetics, strength, and especially getting that Adonis belt to contract

Abs are one of those muscles that can be abused more than the others. I can't remember why since I haven't worked out in years because of my surgery, but my coach used to say something along the lines of abdominal workouts and cardio are one of those things you can do every day without rest.

It may take awhile to work up to consistent weekly volume on certain parts of your body, but you’ll find the body is more than capable of it after adapting and you’ll wonder at how you wasted time coddling your body.

He dropped out of The Souvenir sequel, but he's still doing Batman and Nolan's

>enjoy lifting
>want to workout
>prefer alcohol to both those things
movies for this feel?

The movie's supposed to be an actual world's greatest detective story instead of a beat em up, isn't it?

Him being a lean ninja skulking in the shadows and doing detective work instead of beating up entire gangs would probably work better than mad max batman.

Happy to help, user! Correcting my APT was an eye opener for how much it affects everything. Even a lot of trainers I know don't realize they have it. Also checked.

basedman

Attached: Christian-Bale-Batman-Dark-Knight-759x397.jpg (759x397, 99K)

Tree's Lounge