The Lost SPIDER-MAN Horror Movie That Could Have Destroyed The MCU

>Cannon Pictures targeted "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"'s Tobe Hopper to direct, and hired "Outer Limits" creator Leslie Stevens to draft an out-there version of Peter's origin story.

>In this new version, instead of being bitten by a radioactive spider, Parker is deliberately bombarded with radiation by a corporate scientist – named Doctor Zork – who transforms the ID photographer (not student, or journalist) into a giant eight-armed spider-hybrid, who’s so monstrous he swiftly becomes suicidal. Yay?

>This man-spider is encouraged to lead the scientist’s race of mutants (shades of "The Island of Dr. Moreau") but refuses and fights the creations instead, eventually causing the entire laboratory to collapse and killing himself along with Doctor Zork and his creations.

digitalspy.com/movies/a27913075/spider-man-horror-mcu/

Attached: 2spider4u.jpg (640x320, 28K)

sounds kino

They should make it without the Spider Man IP. Sounds entertaining.

This is fucked up but I also kind of wish we live in a world where they could still make this and plebs wouldn't flip their shit just so I could see it

That's something WB would do if they had Spiderman's rights.

>this
>f the MCU
they could just call it "human spider "

Attached: groovy.jpg (1000x548, 231K)

always wanted this in the live action movie

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

After seeing Brightburn I have absolutely no hope for capeshit horror

Would have watched.

Better than Disney version.

Sounds fucking retarded.

Imagine the Christ imagery.
>He's got eight limbs
>So we put him on an eight-armed cross

Id watch it, sounds much more interesting than the predictable boring shit we get now

Edgy as fuck but sounds original at least instead of formulaic capeshit trash

but will there be uncle ben?

fuck yeah

Attached: spider-man-the-animated-series-208-1.jpg (640x482, 80K)

There was a single Spiderman comic offshoot that was a horror take, it was awesome. It reminded me of Spawn, he was a monster in the shadows that was probably the son of the j Jonah Jameson esque character.

Sounds unironically kino.
There's not enough body horror movies these days

man-spider is a kino arc, with the villains and heroes teaming up to cure Parker out of mutual respect and fear.

Stevens said in an interview he had no idea Spider-Man was a comic book character and just assumed he was "the Wolfman but with spiders".