Are these worth getting into?

Are these worth getting into?

I fucking hate anime

Attached: EC93F25F-94DA-4CA6-B633-187F6FEA2C9D.jpg (2048x2048, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNRAF2z1EdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First few seasons of squidbillies is worth the watch, it's jumped the shark pretty bad in recent years tho
ATHF is all gold tho

Aqua teen is absolute kino. There’s only a few episodes I don’t like. Never bothered to watch squidbillies

Aqua Teen was fantastic absurdist humor. Too bad Tim & Eric got their claws into AS and turned it into anti-comedy shit.

watch 12oz mouse if you want real kino

both kino all the way through especially aqua teen

Aqua Teen is pure kino

Squidbillies is the last real original adult swim comedy before everything went to shit

How about sealab and Harvey birdman, are they worth watching?

yes, especially ATHF
squidbillies is funny to me because i've spent a lot of time in the part of georgia it takes the piss out of but your mileage may vary
also this

Yes and yes

>Too bad Tim & Eric got their claws into AS and turned it into anti-comedy shit
Sam start posting with a trip so I can mute you

Sealab was the inaugural outing from the guys who later went on to make Archer. Its basically Archer, the Alpha Build. Frisky Dingo, their second AS series, was literally Archer, the Beta Version. If you like Archer, then Sealab and Dingo are funnier, edgier versions of Archer.

Fuck yes, watch Space Ghost too.

WP was just another antihumor offshoot of Tim & Eric

Shake, what are you gonna do with that vat of oil?

I'm gonna tip it over.

I remember hating the Boost Mobile episode so much and now i quote it all the time

>getting into
fuck off zoomer trash

aqua teen is great. never watched the other one

Aqua Seed Hunger Feed

>we’re in America, which used to be a nice country until they started letting people like you do whatever you want
One of my favorite Carl moments.

Aqua teen is for high IQ individuals, proceed at your own risk

Attached: 1513889553317.jpg (655x527, 36K)

ATHF is great and one of Adult Swim's best. Squidbillies is okay.

>Top: Name Brand
>Bottom: Great Value
AS forever fuckups for cancelling ATHF instead of Squidbillies

>That ATHF DVD where if you selected "play all", it would literally play all episodes at once

Attached: HO.jpg (540x568, 66K)

whitch season?

I forgot sorry, my guess is season 5

harvey birdman's really good the first season. it aged worse than most of adult swim's early shows imo

Frisky Dingo is criminally overlooked

>there are people who actually find adult swim humor funny

Attached: o_CEAZk_K.png (738x638, 620K)

>i fucking hate anime
perfect show for a normalfag

jesus christ i remember this, i thought i had a broken dvd before i realized the joke

t. I've never seen ATHF

it's season 4

ATHF should require no introduction
Squidbillies gets thrown in with all the other AS shows but it's genuinely good on it's own, especially if you are familiar with southern American culture. Unknonwn Hinson alone makes it worth checking out.

Aqua teen is one of the greatest shows of all time. watch It and the original run of Space ghost coast to coast (i'll post a favorite episode)

youtu.be/VNRAF2z1EdU

Post favorite ATHF quotes
>Yes, I have banged hundreds of broads. Internationally. But now THIS: I wrap my rascal TWO TIMES, because I like sex to be joyless and without sensation. As a way of punishing super models.