Which is better?

Which is better?

Attached: bannic3a8re-tlk.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grail_Quest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last kingdom

...and by a country mile

>What's better?
>Dog shit; or
>Prime rib
Hmmm... Tough question.

not that hard to achieve, vikings is a colossal failure

Is The Last Kingdom really that good? Just looks like more pseudo-historical GoT fodder to me

>pseudo-historical
Yes. It is fiction.

last kingdom

I watched the first episode of Vikings expecting it to be amazing, it was so bad I only made it halfway through episode 2. Everything about it was just...wrong.

I watch the Last Kingdom expecting nothing but the shittiest of BBC trash, and it blew me away. Last Kingdom is amazing. Alfred alone is better than any single thing about Vikings.

Last Kingdom isn't without it's problems but Vikings was always horse shit.

The Last Kingdom. Vikings season 1 - 3 is only the good seasons of the show and is worth to watch. Everything after that is shit and it gets worse when Ragner dies

Yes,take cornwellpill

>Sharpe: Napoleonic kino
>The Last Uhtred: Dark Age kino
Thomas of Hookton Crecykino when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grail_Quest

>Thomas of Hookton Crecykino when?
That would be great.

Vikings up to season 3, otherwise TLK, which has better battles anyways.

>tfw still no big budget Hornblower reboot for dat dere swords and sails kino

Not every medieval show is a GoT copy you tard

Haven't seen much of Vikings but I like TLK.

Attached: 1561361921088.jpg (4325x2829, 1.16M)

Harleqino

Attached: 281232353.0.l.jpg (400x619, 54K)

that's fine
I'll try it
Never said they are, but you're an idiot if you don't think that GoT's success didn't largely contribute to the boom of medieval television shows over the last 6-7 years.

Also just look at the fucking main character lmao he looks like every other dude in GoT

Both are just average, they both have too many uninteresting characters, I'd say TLK is slightly better but that's because Gabriel Byrne was the best thing about Vikings and they of rid of him after 6 episodes

>BBC
How will (((Netflix))) screw up S4? My guess is viKANGZ

Netflix already got the rights to it for season 3 and they didn't fuck it up, they just injected more cash. Neither Netflix or the BBC produced the show anyway, that's done by Carnival Films.

Both are just fun television, nothing to be taken too seriously.

Season 1-2 of Vikings > Lost Kingdom > rest of Vikings, didnt even bother finishing after Ragnar died

I've never seen Vikings but TLK is good only it pisses me off how Alfred constantly changes his stance on Uhthred for dumb reasons

I think the show will be better with Alfred finally dead

Its like expectations matters.

I helps that there's really only one screen writer, and he's got 11 books from the Saxon Stories to work from and adapt (2 books per season) so it's hard to really fuck up.

What was her problem?

Attached: last kingdom skade2.webm (640x640, 1.6M)

Wasted character

She was wasted alright lmao.

Attached: arseling son of arseling.png (512x512, 258K)

Autism.

push on to watch alla get rekt then yea its over n done with

Vikings because of Ragnar. Also Lagertha and Judith are both 10/10 qts

the last kingdom hasn't run long enough to go into batshit retarded territory like vikings did, but it probably will

*drowns your psychofu*