Would you watch more Matrix movies?

Would you watch more Matrix movies?

Attached: 93D12F51-EC57-4AEE-9678-43343CADEFB5.png (945x532, 259K)

>Would you watch more Matrix movies?
Depends on how "woke" they are.

Nah. The trilogy was fine for what it is and ended off nicely. I won't even bother seeing the 4th one.

No, 2 and 3 were garbage.

If it was completely unrelated and was just about people doubting reality and waking up then maybe. It would be more like an anthology miniseries.

only if they replace NEO with tessa thompson.

>tfw it's called The Matrix Rebooted

>directed by JJ Abrams

Considering the directors of the franchise are literally dilating trannies, no.

I could get behind prequels but I don't want a sequel that invalidates the ending of Revolution.

If they kept the themes from the original yes
But we know this is 2020 and only political race bait is made now so no

More? I wish I could watch fewer. Revolutions was a mess.

Morpheus prequel fucking when?

The first one is one of my favorite movies of all time. It should’ve ended there. The new one with the black dude is going to bomb hard. As it deserves. The trannys got lucky with the first one. Their only good movie. Probably because they stole the idea.

that's almost certainly what is happening

The matrix was political as fuck. I mean I enjoyed it but you can't expect a movie that had RATM in the soundtrack to be pro-white.

They did but with male Tessa Thompson

Only if the mc is played by a disabled, pansexual, transgender Asian man.

Only if it is a continuation in the same universe in the "present days".
With new actors
A few cameos will be good
>Keanu Reeves as the new Agent Smith

>stole the idea
Where from and did they lift it or improve it?

I would rather watch less
How do I unwatch 2 and 3

Google "matrix was stolen".

Those 2 faggots ripped off peoples shit, took credit for it, and were able to waste hundreds of millions of dollars making future movies that sucked goat ass because the "creators" were hacks all along.

Neo would have to be Mexican. And Morpheus would have to be disabled black transvestite with down syndrome

That guy from Zero Charisma

I've never seen any of the Matrix movies. People think I'm lying whenever I say that for some reason

This. There's also the Animatrix, which was entertaining, but could easily not exist. The Matrix is like Star Wars, there's only so much you can do with it.

Id watch them with some kind of edit removing the merovingian and the indian in the train station

>The Matrix is like Star Wars, there's only so much you can do with it.
dont be a brainlet pal, theres been hundreds of books, comics and games about star wars, you can do a lot more, hell, the mcu is based on less

Yeah, but those aren't movies. Only safe, mass market appeal shit will be made into movies.