How does she get from this

How does she get from this...

Attached: 1507926226409.jpg (1413x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2moY8f9Te8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to this.

Attached: 1522694490033.png (533x800, 238K)

...to this??

Attached: IMG-20190625-WA0000.jpg (804x1097, 70K)

Is there more justed actress than Sean Young?

A E S T H E T I C

Attached: Blade-Runner-9.jpg (1440x655, 48K)

ez

Attached: tara.jpg (644x965, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v2moY8f9Te8
what did she mean by this?

I'm glad they penned that crazy Anti-Semite into BR2049. Must've been hard to shoot around her drunken rants about gassing kikes.

Attached: tothis.jpg (806x1000, 168K)

J

>5 images in the insta post
Uncanny

Attached: tothis2.jpg (450x450, 26K)

Would you still let her suck your cock for 1000 dollars?

probably for free

I never liked her in BR, she was cuter in DUne

Based and spicepilled

Attached: SeanYoungDune102010.jpg (1200x680, 69K)

that hairstyle makes her nose look kino

reminder that typical female hitting the wall isn't JUSTification. Getting old isn't JUST. Getting fat isn't JUST. You have to be brought low by life/external forces that are fucking you over to be JUSTed. Going insane or having a drug problem by themselves are not JUSTice, so probably not even Kes or Shelley Duvall qualify.

I would argue that being JUSTed is mostly a guy thing where they're experiencing a Job-like crisis where the universe and everything in it is just fucking their shit up. It's not simply time being a bitch.

preserved forever in the matrix

Attached: sean.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>How?
She started literally stalking and publicly harassing Tim Burton in a bid to get the role of Catwoman in Batman Returns. It blew up in the mainstream press and ruined whatever was left of her career at that point, which wasn't much since she was hitting the wall.

she fell for the "just show up in a homemade catsuit and give the boss a firm handshake to show him you have gumption" meme

She never got over not getting cast as Vicki Vale in the first Batman and it snowballed ever since.

if she put on like 50 pounds she would be hot.

based kaho

Managgia allan miseria

(((They))) don't like her

INTERLINKED

this, the people that hated her back then was a guy with aids, a commie, a degenerate that married his adopted daughter and a dude that married Helena Bonham Carter I mean... she may had been crazy but she wasnt the only one in Hollywood

>manjaw 80s girl that boomers fawn over

She´s so pretty there!
Poor tara reid. She clearly has anorexia.

>Poor tara reid. She clearly has anorexia.
Which is always caused by dumbassia.

Aside from tim burton who are the other 3? And in what way was she crazy?

How people age in their face has ridiculously amounts to do with their teeth. Wear, angle and and placement changes. People don´t consider this at all. But it´s so correlated.
The rest is ofcourse normal ageing and lifestyle unhealthy/healthy food and if you got enough vitamins and minerals etc.
For someone who is 59 she doesn´t look that bad. Her hair in that pic is NOT doing her any favours though.

No worse than carrie fisher in new star wars

>Is this testing whether I'm a clown or a replicant, Mr. Deckard?

Why do white women age like milk?

Attached: princess lay her.jpg (2268x1477, 260K)

>jews
>white

They don´t, it´s a terrible meme made by niggers.

She was cast, but had a horse riding accident in rehearsals.

She's right. Remember that always.

charlie sheen, oliver stone and woody allen
>And in what way was she crazy?
presumably she glued james woods cock to his skin and had to pay 2 milion to woods and his wife cause she was stalking them or something

probably not, she probably has every STD known to humankind

>charlie sheen, oliver stone and woody allen
Ah thanks.
>presumably she glued james woods cock to his skin and had to pay 2 milion to woods and his wife cause she was stalking them or something
Hmm...

kathleen turner

Just finished reading Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? the other day.
If I watch both versions of Blade Runner how pissed will I be when I find out they skipped all the good parts?

Attached: answer the call pay the toll.jpg (634x846, 97K)

Plastic surgery. Not even once. Just make sure your teeth sit well and don´t get worn down! Everytime i see one of those with justed libs i realize how bullshit and stupid 'plastic surgery' is. It´s such a meme that it does anything positive. And these big lips are so unattractive!

I can´t even tell it´s her. IN ANY WAY. It´s unbelievable. I would have never guessed it was lara flynn boyle..

"An user should never enter the kingdom of Yea Forums without a gift. Can you at least pronounce a newfag is born."

Attached: screen-shot-2017-09-08-at-8-19-48-am.png (780x526, 355K)

reminder that Peggy Lipton was /bestgirl/ even at age 72, literally looked better than the younger cast members of season 3

rip

Attached: peggy lipton.jpg (620x413, 69K)

>Peggy Lipton
coal burner

what a waste.

Attached: peg and quincy 2.jpg (800x530, 64K)

she really looks like rashida here

This is a rare example of a reverse-butterface. Put a garbage bag over her body and stick to BJs