Whats west of westeros

>whats west of westeros

someone was planning for a spinoff at some point

Attached: rs_1024x759-190521061351-1024-Arya-Stark-Maisie-Williams-GOT-LT-052129-HBO.jpg (1024x759, 77K)

Easteros.

Pro tip: They don't.

Attached: photo_2019-06-24_19-11-48.jpg (408x1280, 60K)

Westwesteros

i mena i know its not happening but its obvious they wanted it at some point

Finally fulfilling her lifelong dream of becoming a maritime explorer, which she has been training for since early in the series.

Knowing what was west of Westeros would’ve actually been interesting and a great side-plot. Too bad GoT is the worst show on the entire planet and can’t into intrigue, good writing, or well thought out adventure for shit.

Evenwesteros

its a shame there are no good writers left to make it happen

Westestost

Westereros

wangeros
the kingdom of small dragons

What went wrong?

Attached: 684ffa1cf76d533212685ba7d0ba251e.jpg (346x563, 44K)

Sneederos

Attached: 1533106386408.png (1280x720, 304K)

Bran wouldn't know because they don't have the trees.

I am curious if Martin will expand on it in Winds. Haven’t read the books in awhile but I don’t think we ever actually find out what’s west of Westeros. The entire series in general is just about the Starks and remaining Lannisters tho so my guess is that even Martin would just do another anticlimactic buildup or shove it to the side.

>It's a Arya and 500 westerosi kill 100.000 Aztecosians episode

Attached: The_Conquest_of_Tenochtitlan.jpg (800x539, 155K)

you think martin is every going to write anything again? he already has all the money

The east of Essos

>not knowing Nymeria and the other explorer lore for which Arya was obsessed with as a child
pleb

>implying show-Brans omniscience is dependent on the presence of heart trees

That's Dorne's job bro

see you later, Arya!

Why doesn't he just warg into a seagull and find out?

Undoubtedly based. I can just imagine Arya raping women and girls in some far away land.

yeah

She also had a crew to go die with her.

Seagulls are too weak, they have a very limited ability to rape.

>It's Arya destroys the Incan and Aztec empires after a massive greyscale epidemic which they have no natural immunity for, enslaves the surviving indigenous population for gold mines and sugar/tobacco plantations before they all die, and get replaced with enslaved natives from southoryos, turning an entire continent into impoverished regions ruled by viceroys of varying competence before they create republics 300 years in the future and end up being ruled by populist dictators episode.
Bravo D&D

A duck then.

The United States of Aryaos will become the most powerful nation in the world.

>Hear of Darkness style spinoff
>Jon sails west with wildlings because Sana’a has a a bitch and doesn’t like his grug bros
>Jon lands on a jungle island and slowly makes his way into the jungle
>gets more savage, depraved, and surreal as he gets deeper
>slowly unfolds that old gods have influence there (plenty of book references to some jungle continents with old god influence, cyclopeon megalithic cities the whole nine yards)
>eventually finds Arya str8 chilling with some cannibals doing the many faced gods work with candor
It could be so good bros

Attached: CB5245D3-E2FF-45D6-BCFA-EE85ECBB7627.jpg (1060x1200, 185K)

Heart of darkness*
Sansa is a bitch*

Sorry no bully

Attached: 946D9523-D115-4A25-BFA9-CA9407845CE8.png (421x500, 151K)

>Jon or Arya are in it
>good
lmfao

>only two good characters left
>not getting spinoffs

they killed off any other good character they had

how did she fully heal her guts again?

>Jon "I dun wun it"
>the teleporting goblin
>good

Attached: 1521148729492.jpg (637x478, 49K)

Gendry fucked them better

actually ill take a show about the adventures of drogon and his new found disdain for creatures so stupid they kill each other over a shitty hunk of melted iron

>The United States of Aryans

There you go

The more I think about it, the more I think GRRM might actually be a nazi.

No, the spin-off would be the story of Elissa Farman, as she already found what's west of Westeros.
There's three islands that she discovered, containing large reptiles, exotic fruits and small rivers, she named them Rhaenys, Visenya and Aegon.

Theories exist that she sailed until she reached Asshai, as someone described that a ship that looked like hers arrived, she may have even extended her life, perhaps being the Person behind Quaithe, perhaps she sold the three dragon eggs that she stole from her lesbo gf Rhaena to Illyrio.

Elissa Farman would be much more interesting than Arya, because no matter whether Elissa died or not, she would have made first contact with any possible natives.

Attached: rhaena_targaryen_and_elissa_farman_by_chillyravenart_dd8m7we-pre.jpg (951x840, 53K)