What did he mean by this?

>plans to join the military, take helicopter pilot training, and work for Trump.

Attached: The-Sopranos-Season-6-Episode-21-7-45a7.jpg (720x406, 24K)

He was a directionless weirdo. He was us.

I don't know how he thinks he could cut it in the military when he tried to kill himself. Surely he would fail a psych test or something.

>He was us.

the only thing i have a common with him is that i come from a rich family and have depression,
that´s it

he has no idea what to do with his life. in all likelihood if he enlisted he'd eat a bullet within a couple years.

I hate AJ because I was exactly like him, and my dad must have been ashamed.

AJ is a true shitlennial. Like another user said, a directionless weirdo.

Attached: ohyapapasan.jpg (500x278, 28K)

He needed structure and discipline, he would have been fine. This was all ruined when Tony did the one thing he didn't want for his kids, get them involved in the mafia.

he blew it with that rich chick, or did he stay with her? I don't remember what happened after the spicy latina left.

I like to imagine AJ got killed trying to avenge his dad and died crying for his mom

I like to imagine little Carmine took him under his wing and became the father figure he never really had.

Whos ready for that prequel next year?

>excited for a day at the parade with your girlfriend and her son
>"actually I was using you for a lift, bye"

The rich girl was only a high school fling that probably left him as soon as she went to some high class college

Could have broken up with him 20 minutes earlier but needed a ride, teehee.

Why did he became such a failure compared to Meadow?

LOL, recruiters don't give af

Low IQ and sheltered upbringing by his protective mother. Mothers treat their daughters more strictly and are doting on their sons.

military experience provides some positives that may have helped him. these are outweighed by
>isolation
>depersonalization
>disillusionment
At first the military can provide a person with a sense of purpose and pride in their work. Purpose and discipline don't make depressed people feel any less hopeless. AJ would've ended up in Iraq fighting a fraud war and been overcome by the senselessness of it. If he didn't an hero out of self hatred he would, at best, been sent home as a psychological casualty and committed again.

Meadow was groomed by Carmella to do good in school and work hard to achieve your goals so you wont be totally dependent on your husband, Tony just told her to do good in school.
AJ on the other hand was doted on and spoiled by his mother, Tony again just told him to do good in school

Why did the brown girl leave him anyway? She literally hit the jackpot finding a guy from a rich connected family whos working a honest gig and willing to take care of her bastard

His father figure slept in every other day and spent late nights out doing whatever he wanted. Its no wonder AJ thought he could get away with the same thing

I don't think she saw him as a fully grown man. Like she still saw a little boy in a way. The was my impression anyway.

AJ isn't the jackpot he's just a nice guy.

literally us

>meadow never worked a day in her life until her mid 20s when she did a internship also wasting thousands of dollars in tuition because she didnt know what to major in

>AJ worked low tier side jobs to make money on the side
>didnt waste money on college and dropped out because he didnt know what to do
>was forced to work when slacking off or tony would kick his shit in

never got how AJ was the loser compared to meadow she was booksmart at best

Little Carmine? The guy's a stonad of the first magnitude.

Nice guy with a rich family and connections to the mafia via his father aka no one is ever gonna fuck with them

Total jackpot for a poor brown rat with bastard

I don't remember AJ working until Blockbuster but I remember Carmella yelling at meadow that she wasn't going to lay around sunbathing all summer.

Devon was high school, before he fucked up and got expelled. She was only in a couple of episodes, I think they mentioned in passing they broke up. He hooked up with Rhianna, his friend's ex, that he met in the psych ward, after boo hooing over the spicy latina trick and threw himself into the pool.

AJ's puberty coincided with the beginning of Tony's psychological and emotional deterioration as well as his ascension to the top in the mob world. He was not around to properly raise AJ from boy to man.

LOL, you don't know shit about recruiters. They go for quality now, not quantity, the military stopped being a dumping ground for problem children decades ago. His stay in lock up, and being on meds after is a guaranteed "no" from any recruiter. Not that he was even serious about joining, he was just talking shit like always, to manipulate his parents. He knew Tony and Carmella would fight over it, and bribe him not to do it - viola, new car, and "job" working for Carmine Jr.
AJ - as written - knew what he was doing.

you don't sit at your computer in boxer shorts, laughing at things on the internet?

He was only pretending.

He was 10 years younger than her, and she had a kid. She knew what was up. He was just pussy drunk. She needed a man, not a man-child.

>she was booksmart at best
which is better than AJ. Is the worst you can come up with about her that she couldn't immediately decide whether to be a doctor or a lawyer? He was a mollycoddled little shithead and even if he had a bottomless pit of a college fund to find something he liked he never would get a degree in anything because he has no drive, discipline, talent, or direction and is painfully average intelligence at best.

>Not that he was even serious about joining, he was just talking shit like always, to manipulate his parents. He knew Tony and Carmella would fight over it, and bribe him not to do it
This, my NEET brother does the same thing

She likes alpha guys. They hinted it several times. She probably gave him a chance to see how it would work out but she was growing more frustrated with him not manning up and finally left him.

The military will take literally anyone who isn’t a convicted murderer or rapist.

Are these Italians master jokesters or what

Attached: Vito_gay.jpg (372x350, 19K)

They literally haven't done that since the 70's, dumbass.

lol not since Nam

>Loves his dad
>Thinks he's actually a garbage man
>Finds out, through his older sister, that his dad is gangster
>loves his grandmother
>Tells him he's going to die sad and alone
>Goes to fight some other kid
>Kid won't touch him because of his father
>Father takes pity on him because he doesn't want him in the mafia and thus coddles him when he's actually there
>When his father isn't there he's missing out on big important events for him like swimming
>Mother also coddles him
>School lets him slide because he's a star athlete
>Decides to NEET it up
>The one time his dad actually puts his foot down and things start looking up (gets a stable job and a gf) everything goes to hell in a hand basket

Because that IS pod racing

only in my free time, im not lazy with my college assignments and exams

>This was all ruined when Tony did the one thing he didn't want for his kids, get them involved in the mafia.
how did aj get involved? i think it was implied that meadow was going to be a mob lawyer or some shit but i dont remember what happened to aj

All the retards I met in basic and AIT say otherwise.

Went to work for little Carmine.

>She likes alpha guys. They hinted it several times.

when? i remember her being jelous because she though AJ was going to cheat on her, she was insecure of her social status compared to AJ, i think she couldn´t cope with that

I know you are also a neet, but Meadow worked smarter not harder. Internships are sadly the best way to get an automatic leg up in whatever business you are shooting for. Employers like that on a resume. AJ did next to nothing.

You pathetic neckbeard.

really funny. tony reminds me of my dad, and watching AJ is like watching myself when i was young. even down to the music, in that era. sopranos was close to me, because it related to my life. not in terms of teh crime/mafia stuff, but the characters always seemed to mirror people i knew growing up

no
>They go for quality now, not quantity,
tell me more about the american tranny military user

no, they don't push for high volume of anything except for critically manned jobs. it does the recruiter no good to ship out unfit trainees, it's not worth the headache when half of them wash out anyway.

Attached: 1558107288611.jpg (490x490, 41K)

sorry user, i was lucky my dad wasn´t a scumbag but i can relate to tony soprano in a way since i myself had to live too with a narc mother

same

Attached: vater.jpg (960x720, 121K)