She's so fucking unfunny.
>lol I'm a lesbian
>lol I'm Danish

Litchrally HOO is this old cow?

Get off the internet, Sandi!

>*slimy quivering frottageist voice* i like stephen fry

Stephen was perfect for the show so anyone would have been a step down
At least she knows some stuff

>it's a let's froth our posh upper class underwear over Trevor Noah clicking episode
That was the very essence of "fucking English fey cunt" ever broadcast

the show is pure reddit anyway

While I agree she's nowhere near as good a host as /ourguy/ Fry it's not entirely her fault. The show was on the decline anyway and very few, if any people could step into Stephen's shoes successfully

she was a good choice but doesn't have the same banter/wit as Stephen had. also the quests have gotten more diverse but the quality of them dropped.

Perfect line-up:
>Stephen (of course)
>Alan (of course)
>Bill Bailey
>David Mitchell
>Rob Brydon

>Trevor Noah clicking episode
That episode made me feel a deep sense of shame for everyone involved. It physically hurt to watch.

And Bill sitting next to Alan of course

Attached: monsieur clicky.gif (412x344, 2.61M)

is this the same one that ruined the baking show with the frankenstein faggot?
the normal lesbos were better

Bill next to Alan for best arrangement, David next to Alan for best fun animosity
also checked

Attached: ayygabagool.jpg (377x325, 22K)

nice line up. Dara O'Briain isn't bad either

agreed, he's next up

worst guests:
>Jo Brand
>Phil Jupitus
>that 'cheating' cunt
>also Jimmy Carr is pretty terrible on it (better host than a guest)

this, they should have accepted their loss

>forcing a woman to be on every episode
>bring on unfunny weird 1 off guests

Fuck this, after series G it went to shit

Don't forget John Sessions and Rory McGrath - unless you meant they were one of the cheaters?

what cheating cunt?

I wonder if she wanted to fugg Manon as much as I do

Attached: manon.jpg (630x472, 79K)

not that guy but there was an interview with Fry where he said one particular recurring guest (didn't name them) demanded to see the questions and answers beforehand so they would look cleverer and have pre-prepared jokes on the subject.
I always assumed it was Jimmy Carr.

In fairness when the news came out with headlines of "new female host to QI" I was terrified that is going to be claudia winkleman.
Out of all the women they could of got for the show, Sandi was best fit for it to be honest.

this just includes the guests I remember seeing. No point ranking the hosts and alan; obviously stephen>Sandi.
Top Tier
>Bill Bailey
>David Mitchell
>Sean Lock
High Tier
>Dara O Briain
>Johnny Vegas
Mid Tier
>Clive Anderson
>Rob Brydon
>Andy Hamilton
>Jack Dee
>Rich Hall
>Jeremy Clarkson
>Jimmy Carr
Low Tier
>Ronni Ancona
>Sandi Totzvig (as a guest)
>Lee Mack
>Gyles Brandreth
>Jason Manford
Shit Tier
>Any other female guest
>John Sessions
>Ross Noble
>Phil Jupitus

As for one off guests: Graham Norton, David Tennant, Emma Thompson and Daniel Radcliffe were okay as far as I remember. The rest were shit.

QI, like all panel shows, had been shit for a good decade before she took over.

>John Sessions and Rory McGrath
Stephen himself said that one guest always wanted full insight into all of the questions and it's either one of these (or quite possibly both). John Sessions is the prime suspect because of Stephen's expressions during his answering, he gets visibly annoyed. Rory McGrath also got a lot of questions right with some unbelievable accuracy I believe.

Of course the show isn't live and I'm sure some comedians want to view some of the questions so they can prepare bits and comments (like how Jimmy Carr was able to create this: youtube.com/watch?v=Lc_WB_dG_9M) but when you just abuse this to make yourself look like a genius you're just a prat and Stephen seems to think so as well.

I had thought that was john sessions, considering that he got most (if not all) questions right when he was on, and his jokes were all anectodes that relied on the context of the question.

John Sessions is a master of improv so I can't see him being hung up about appearances

He's also pretty smart, I've never understood the hate for him in these threads.

I always thought it was Jack Dee. A lot of his answers seem just a bit too rehearsed.

>when you just abuse this to make yourself look like a genius you're just a prat and Stephen seems to think so as well.
But that's exactly what Fry does too.

Damn I totally forgot about Sean Lock on this, he might be interchangeable with Brydon on my list. Also Clive Anderson and Lee Mack I quite enjoyed. And Sandi Toksvig (as a quest) was quite enjoyable as well. I like how Jo Brand doesn't even get a mention, in literally every QI clip you watch of her she mentions her husband.

>dude my husband lmao

Attached: jo-brand.jpg (533x399, 27K)

in relation to this quote, david mitchell has also said there's one comedian who's frequently on panel shows that he can't stand. My guess is phil jupitus, though it could be jimmy too.

she's down there with the other female guests, though she's probably worse than most.

He would be fine as a quizmaster type but he's a dreadful panelist. Just treats a BBC2 comedy show like it's fucking University Challenge and rushes to get the correct answer all the time.

Would be my guess as well, I don't think he can't stand Jimmy; they often rib each other in a fun way.

Based as she literally knows Sharia Law better than wannabe Dawah Muslims
QI is ok with her at the helm

They need to invite Dave Chappelle on once
Best new host would probably be Mitchell

sean locke is not funny and youre a zoomer if you think otherwise

Literally came to make this post
almost this exact post
except I didn't have the first line, I just had the greentext parts

Never seems like he's had any tension with Jimmy but who knows.
Can definitely see him hating Jupitus though, considering his entire act involves SHOUTING VERY LOUDLY VERY SUDDENLY before getting quieter again.

this is probably right. He also made specific mention to them being 'almost as frequent as him' on panel shows, which fits jupitus more than jimmy.

>/ourguy/

Attached: pedofry.png (1149x722, 56K)

Attached: It's the daring, dazzling, death defyingly dull, devastatingly dangerous, delectable, delicates (400x303, 34K)

>also said there's one comedian who's frequently on panel shows that he can't stand
He said it in relation to a Mock the Week panellist I think, so take a look through them lot and work it out. I think it might be Ed Byrne or Mark Watson

It's John Sessions. Rory McGrath is genuinely smart, but unlikable, while Sessions is an egotistical old queen.

> throw acid on people lmao

It's more difficult to find a Mock the Week panelist who isn't a complete twat.

nah, he just said it in general about 'a panel show guest'. Didn't mention any in particular IIRC.
hugh is okay.

>i'm fat
>i like cake
>on a more serious note, i used to be a nurse

I can't imagine anyone having strong feelings towards Mark Watson in any way.

> “ourguy”
> hitchens doesnt like him

only when he tries to add to an already-running joke and kills it.

jej

>Phil Jupitus
Why do people dislike him? I thought had some pretty good moments

some people have an IQ above 70

Chances are it isn't someone who's know/appears to be very smart even outside the show.
More likely someone like Jo Brand. The amount of times she's said an random stupid answer as a "joke" that just so happens to be the correct answer is suspect. Especially times where she's done multiple times in a row on the same episode.

I'm gonna need proof of that

>that michael winner bit that magically turned out to be a klaxon

I dislike phil jupitus

Frankly a lot of the panel show lot a fairly unlikeable

I watched a lot of pnale shows when i was around 18. now I just see the same crowd of people riding on a gravy train, a smug circle jerk of guardian readers.

they can be comfy at times.

I find panel shows unwatchable now. Really predicable and they've given up on trying to hide that they are scripted.

>saves your political system.
>and nation

Attached: 580F31CF-1BCD-4853-9D35-18BFF2B6279C.jpg (620x387, 63K)

can't belive people actually like johnny vegas

i live in cambridge and theres a pub where all the 'footlights' (university comedy society) hang out. they have photos of the group through the years, like 50% of them are the uk panel circuit

thats why i like lee mack, he came up as a club comedian rather than got a free bbc job from oxbridge

you are a nigger

Didnt billy connelly (who’s fairly based and funny/talented) give them a drubbing saying their goal is to get well known enough to grab a spot on a show and collect cash til they get them boot. He said that nobody does standup anymore, and that nobody pushes the boundaries of comedy and instead its all milquetoast dreck. Plus the agency system does them no favours, further making things stale

pleb

Can't believe you're that big a fuckwit

While she is funny and I don't hate her, she and other female comedians always have this fucking annoying habit of dumbing their jokes down to
>muh husband
>muh vagina
>lol im fat
>haha cake
>self loathing lmao
>im a bitch lol

This is even worse for Black or Indian comedians as they are geniunely funny, but then they dumb their humour down to
>lol our ethnic differences that we all know about but never speak of
>hehe lets expose a little racism

It all gets a bit too predictable

I think this is pretty true. Most panellists who can keep stuff light and original do other stuff like tv shows/stand up as well as panel shows.

UK comedy is bloodless. Everybody is so nicey-nicey, all sucking each other off in an endless tongue bath. It's boring, and the fact that talentless wastes like Josh Widdecombe continue to plague these shows just makes it more obvious.
Josh Widdicombe must have sucked a lot of cock to get where he is today. It's the only explanation.

>Dwarf shortage

Isnt that because of the agency system? The fact the loads of them are with only a few agencies and often if you want big talent on your show you have to accept the appearance of a few minnow. Cant shit on someone if theyre a colleague and often they run in the same social circles and share the same background/outlook/goals as you

sarah millican is so bad for this. Everything she says is just 1+ of
>I'm fat
>I'm horny
>I don't like my husband
I hate aisling bea but at least she's somewhat original.

Do people actually find Sue Perkins funny?. I can't watch an episode of QI she is in without cringing, especially the episode she just started shouting curse words for about 20 seconds straight and Steven Fry deducted all her points as a penalty.

Attached: Dynamic-d306db4e-ac0c-5760-8d5e-6df3174655a1.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

>aisling bea
The female Josh Widdecombe
Zero sense of comic timing, and next to no material. She makes North American club comics look talented, rather than the bellowing, ape-like applause junkies they are

those are big shoes amirite

Shapi khorsandi had a biological clock bit i swear that she used for 10 years. No new material. Stephen k amos was funny first time round but he too ran out of shit to say (plus in the current political climate haha everyone was a bit racist is no longer acceptable, instead i would be troubling and require thoughtfulness and change). Plus reginald d hunter does that shtick better because hes a yank. Sarah millican is a bullet to the head, but jo brad is odious with the recent acid comments.

And now youve got the new batch of ethnic like nishant kumar and romesh whatever who are following the woke american trend of a bit of comedy, a bit more race baiting

she is the worst

boring lesbian

I remember somebody pointing out once her (overweight, blonde, glasses) and Josh Widdicombe (from his clothing and hair) both look exactly like the sort of couple you would expect to be into interracial cuckolding

Christ.
Nish Kumar is cancerous. I cannot fucking stand him.
Romesh Ranganathan is not much better.

>hey guys have i mentioned im asian in the past 12 picoseconds?

Attached: romesh.jpg (214x317, 14K)

Would shag her though. Also the last leg is cancer, as is the little clique attached to frankie boyle (who’s only acceptable edgy but not anymore) like sara pascoe and katherine ryan

I don't find her funny, but she makes me cummy.

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (480x559, 231K)

>curry is great
>white people bad
>my wife is white
>she doesnt like curry
>qed

Nah mate thought you were a cornish fella

frankie boyle isnt edgy

how did she take the photo??

New World Order is a fucking embarrassment. People agreeing in a room. It's Big Brother minus human drama; completely fucking worthless.

her wife did.

Didnt he used to be with the jordan blind son jokes and all the audience ooohhhhs he got from d like to see. Then he took time off, came around looking like barry from four lions and started talking like a mini russel brand about how current politics was wrong while all his sycophantic coattail riding costars agreed with him. Basically he was a bit edgy until that no longer became acceptable and transitioned (lol) to pol commentary “humour”. Also he stole from sickipedia back in the day

Also also, sue perkins has a surprisingly nice pair

Nailed it.

I remember watching his election autopsy which, as always, tories bad (not that theyre good but) and not much else. But eu good. And scotland! But also its shite.

End of the day its hard to do political comedy, often failing in one or both categories and frankie cant do it to save his life when clearly he has a horse in the race a clearly supports one point of view effectively making it immune from ridicule from him and his

yep, but he still markets himself as edgy. hes 'edgy' within the boundaries. in the same way that anyone in the mainstream stays within the ordained boundaries, no matter if theyre peak tweed mary berry or maximum edgy frankie boyle (lol)

yeah she looks good for being an old lesbo

I think it's McGrath over Sessions, personally.
Sessions has been on 10 episodes. If Sessions was such a terrible guest, why would he be invited back?
Whilst McGrath, I'm sure, has only been on one, and he knew the answer to every question.

I know someone who could give josh a run for his money

Attached: 55A77BAE-8A07-4C67-9C17-948243A78983.jpg (600x338, 19K)

I was so surprised when i first found out how left he turned out to be. I also remember he got his own sketch show which wa a failure. In hindsight it seems he takes diection from the internet, he first put his money on the edgy stuff but then switched to normies politics when he saw the tide turn. he went from Yea Forums to facebook.

Is he the literal gigachad of comedy panels?

Attached: gregd.jpg (615x409, 19K)

Its weird, we go forward as a society but the things we can talk about narrows. Yeah he used to steal from dirty joke sites a fair bit when he started. And yeah course hes left, not just that hes scottish, making it mote likely, but comedians all overwhelmingly have the same views. But will dodge taxes, we see you there jimmy.

Him and Bill Bailey are the only UK comedians I can actually stand anymore.

There was an episode of that news show he was on where he did some really shit joke and looked expectantly at the audience only to be greeted by complete silence. I wish I could find it again, because it was the funniest thing I've ever seen him do. You could see the shame and horror on his face for a split second before some other comedian stepped in and delivered an actually funny joke.

Yeah acceptably edgy, cant rock the boat too much. Even he occasionally came close to the line and was still fairly tame

>sue perkins has a surprisingly nice pair
You can't just say that without posting proof.

based editor for leaving that bomb in

Was it a dolphin in a bathtub?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

Always found bailey to be a bit of a smug bore desu

what do people think of WILTY? The main 3 are pretty good, and most of the guests are tolerable.

The censored pic is right there, just search sue perkins nude and go to images and youll see them. Want me to hold your dick while you piss too?

The format is getting very stale, but I will happily watch Bob Mortimer until I die next month. He's truly brilliant.

Taskmaster and WILTY are the only panel shows worth watching anymore.

they need to bring back ring of truth and telly tales.

I remmber, I think he said something along the line sof 'gayer than right said fred dancing on a doily'.
it might be abother bobm though, he wa always a weak element of mock the week.

She's fine on Bake Off.

Probably the last panel show around that's still actually enjoyable, then again these days that's not saying much.
And while it has gotten a bit stale just because it's so old, it really goes to show that if you spend the time to get some damn good regulars, you can pretty much weather any storm.

Exactly my thoughts.

>Josh Widdecombe
Was funny when they got him to count the baked beans/spaghetti hoops/grains of rice on Taskmaster though

theres always one guest who is reliably a dud

They need to bring back Angus.

Taskmaster last season was one of the best comedy shows of the decade.
This season so far has been pretty mediocre.

Solid people, bad game.

well yeah, they need to meet the one woman quota

Oh the task on the card was funny, sure
The professional comedian on the other hand

well yeah, it's always funny when the least likeable comedian gets shit on. Like when mark watson had to text sexy messages to greg for a month or whatever.

Him embarrassing himself on This Week was hilarious as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=8e6Ig3dIZGU

I guess he's funniest when something is at his expense. That's almost a talent.

Yes please mommy.

>there's a new season on
Holy fuck, how did I miss that.

>the brown person always becomes the joke contester who fails at everything

>*incredulous tone*
>WOT?!

I mean, everyones funny when youre laughing at them and not with them, its takes no skill

That might be the only time he's ever brought anything to a TV show. Josh Widdicombe is just so staggeringly fucking rubbish.

Why is she so short and fat? Aren't danish people one of the taller and leaner European peoples?

>literally just thin Jonah Hill

Ate too many danishes (in both senses of the word)

whenever someone mentions the daily mail I think of this

Attached: OH MY GODDE THE DAILY MAYULLL.jpg (220x250, 41K)

>tfw old enough to remember thiis show when it aired

With a tiny keyboard!

>aisling bea
Talentless but she's hot at least

>gayer than right said fred dancing on a doily
That would actually be funny with Sean Lock's delivery.

>tfw nobody appreciates you

Attached: IMG_4044.jpg (834x980, 155K)

Henning Wehn was invented by Jesus

Do you think all Danes look like movie stars, or something?

>haha i'm german

Why are you providing a pic of someone who should have been yeeted off a cliff after they were born.

Also he’s not funny

She was literally the best candidate after stephen left the show. All things considered, she was the best choice.

>"On to our next question: what did catseyes Cunningham have for supper?"
>Shot in the dark this, was it chicken fajitas?

Christopher Hitchens started the meme of dykes being the only funny women and it needs to end because it isn't true

Whenever someone mentions the daily mail I think of this.

Attached: daily mail journalism.jpg (401x533, 40K)

>David Mitchell
>Richard Ayoade
>Fat Irish Science Man
She was only the best choice in that she ticked the minority box.

Was Jeremy clarkson right when he said that the uglier you are, the more funny you are (because you had to learn to be funny to get laid)?

Jack dee also had a point about female comedians

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw

Also maybe the show should have stopped, it ran its course time for something new rather than wallowing in panel shows that last a generation

yes

And thats why women are overwhelmingly not funny

If that was true then James Corden would be super-funny. So no.

Explain Jo Brand
She looks like John Sergeant's balls

even with women, the ones who make it are usually ugly. They're just not funny either. Aisling Bea is the exception.
the stipulation is that the person needs to get laid in the end. so james corden doesn't fit.

I've thought that men are funnier than women because men tend to use humour as coping mechanism. while women would want to have a serious conversation. as seen here.

for women, it's not that they needed to learn to be funny to get laid. People just tell them they're funny in the same way you might tell an ugly person they have a 'great personality', and they take it to heart.

Just wanted to share this classic.

youtu.be/-2z-AdzgKjY

WHY DOSEN'T ALAN DAVIS NOT LOOK LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES???

FOOKING MENTAL INNIT LADS

because he's from wales

Yeah, if you think a girl likes you the clasic move is to tell a bit of a naff joke, often she’ll laugh because she likes you and is seeking approval. Now if you’re a woman (not even fit) imagine every guy laughing your entire life at most every silly comment which isn’t slightly funny cos they all want to shag

EEEEEEEEH

DO YE FANCY A WEE SHAG, YE GOBSHITER?

TOSS IT DOWN ME BUNGOLE

Attached: aislingBea.jpg (1470x2017, 272K)

irish people don't say bunghole
the rest is ok

DELET THIS
>fuck,im old!

Attached: 1556727114661.png (657x527, 70K)

>Shapi khorsandi
Dirty slag that gets her pusy by young guys is a pretty good shtick t b h.

>TOSS IT DOWN ME HOLE
Fixed that for you.
t. Derry Girl watcher.

youtube.com/watch?v=sN-m-MXUi2E

>Frankie attempts to tell a shit joke he lifted from the internet while an "asian" woman lectures the audience on being racist cis white scum rapists.

>Points out women's football 100 years ago had a record crowd of over 50,000
>Doesn't mention men's football at that time was getting crowds of over 100,000

What?

SHOVE IT UP ME GEE YA BIG BOLLOCKS

>Yea Forums has Bake-off viewers
JFC

When brexit happens and we invade ireland again to avoid a hard border everybody who wants one will get a paddy gf

All of her jokes usually start with her getting rammed by some random guy.

>When brexit happens

Attached: AnonHMM.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

God fucking DAMN it I'm so pissed I can't watch BBC on Hola any more. Used to be I could catch QI on Youtube too, but the beeb's been sending killbots out more often so it's more difficult.

Attached: 1529044028070.png (840x623, 696K)

It was shockingly popular among my uni mates, guys and girls, a few years ago. Who knew watching people bake could be so popular. But then again, one of the biggest shows is watching people watch tv so clearly we as a people will watch any old shite

Bake-Off is kino and you know it, you FUCK.

Really? When i first saw her about ten years ago she was bemoaning she cant find a guy and now isnt she married and has kids, must’ve missed her slag comedy period (muh vagina)

I thought gee, as in doing the gee, meant sex? Or am I misremembering Ed Byrne's story about tricking his mate into asking all the girls whether they do the gee.

A boy can dream dammit!

On a more serious note, if it actually doesn’t happen i think things might move towards getting more spicy in this country

was*

Attached: mb.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Gee means fanny, if you know what I mean

link?

it means vagina, but you can probably use it in that context too.

with him writing rick spleen, would that be so likely?

If it did happen, then yes it would be getting more spicy but it seems conservative views are getting dramatically throw out.

We just had an election in Denmark. The leading right wing party lost over 50% of their mandates.

Hopefully it dosen't happen too, that Irish border problem seems to literally insoluble.

I bet it was actually Sandy. I've noticed a lot of moments when she was answering that Stephen didn't seem too happy, or even tried interrupting her answers.

I was channel flipping a few days ago and came across a BBC 2 show called 'Tonight with Vladimir Putin' I guess it's supposed to be satirical but it was basically some weird cgi cartoon Putin hosting a late night show.

Watching it, all I could think was 'is this really the kind of shit BBC 2 is being forced to commission these days?' it was so bottom of the barrel it was like having woodchips poured over my eyes.

Comedy is in such a fucking state these days. Literally a hell scape filled with panel shows and diversity vehicles. Needs a clean slate.

Harry don't get enough respect.

>please could you wire me £1,000,000 for appearing in literally every fucking comedy show under the sun thanks
Dude is everywhere

>"No"
>FUCKING RACIST SCUMBAGS

summed it up pretty well, it all feels kinda soulless and sterile. The same faces, the same opinions, the same applause breaks and weak yet well-rehearsed pseudo-political one-liner zingers

Widdecombe is bad and so is the guy with the massive teeth, in fact both their voices are fucking annoying

>let's make a late night show hosted by a cgi version of a living person
How is this even legal? Won't Putin just sue them for trying to make money off of his likeness?

HE COME OUT STEW

LIKE LIGHTNING OUT OF A DISH

>no new season of comedy vehicle
Literally the only time a comedy show has made me laugh in years

Wait are you saying if brexit does happen itll get more spicy or if it doesnt happen?

Also i know nothing about danish politics, does that been the conservatives are still in power or that labour has taken over and formed a government? How do you think this will impact your relationship with the eu?

youtube.com/watch?v=i5_IcqrM96M

Nah he’ll just novichok them or rig the tory leadership vote

youtube.com/watch?v=evcaQohPfqc

Sandi Toksvig: 'I’m paid 40% of what Stephen Fry got for QI'

This is how vain women are, especially all these Londonite lefties

The BBC is shit now. Less than ten years ago they'd be willing to show black face, now everything is about praising niggers and gays

Zoomers and millennials missed her best work.
youtu.be/cdRRZsAvIvw
youtu.be/aFly179ZnHo

Attached: ethel.jpg (480x360, 28K)

why do women think someone who has been recently promoted should be entitled to the years and years of negotiated payrises that someone else in the same position has? fucking clueless, some BBC exec got promoted and made the same hooha.

If Brexit were to happen the spice would come on.

No the main parties are in agreement that we should stay in the EU. The side in power now (Labour) is very pro EU. The party that lost all those votes were basically UKIP, and the conservative side as a whole.

This upset in votes has not been recorded in almost 50 years. It was a very very resounding no to EU skeptic parties and xenophobia.

I think one the main driving forces of this upset was looking at British politics and how ballsed up you guys are with the EU stuff.

Directly following the announcement of Brexit a lot of parties were very much for a Dexit, now nobody is even remotely talking about it.

Thanks Britain for taking the bullet for the rest of us, now we know how fucked a country can get if they try to leave the Union

Its funny, they talk about inclusion, diversity, sustainability, green ideas, but it just comes down to materialism, where’s my money! Cant say i blame em too much but they are rather shrill and annoying like lady, why is that my problem? I get paid far less for a far shitter job, piss off and show some class solidarity

youtu.be/mvexwF2HLJs

New Time trumpet when

the uncomfortable journalist is C U T E

>muh husband
>I'm old and fat (and that's a good thing!)

>Thanks Britain for taking the bullet for the rest of us, now we know how fucked a country can get if they try to leave the Union

Attached: eu.jpg (630x630, 42K)

I recognise this as a parody of the ''I love the 70s, 80s and 90's'' shows that were on around the 00's.

Rob Beckett has natural comedic sense, but Widdicombe is useless. He adds precisely nothing and I'm tired of seeing him taking up space.
Don't get me started on The Last Leg; an agree-a-thon mire of half-baked talent.

Nah mate, if brexit doesnt happen things will get messy as it will be ignoring the will of the people which, as we know, is the bedrock of our great democratic nations (or at least the illusion is)

If it does happen remainers will be annoyed, and leavers whose route to brexit wasnt taken but itll be done at least, until the next eu problem arises. But at least the vote was carried.

I can understand why other countries haven’t pushed exit, the process has been messy and unattractive but the question is what will happen when the next crash hits. High unemployment and low rates across southern europe and we’re in the so called good times now. Eu might be very unpopular then, or they’ll use the opportunity to grab even more power.

Also the leave hasnt happened yet, and nothing has been felt, positive or negative, by people on the ground, just bordeom from all the to and froing. But many european nations don’t fundamentally have the stomach for leaving, they dont value individualism, sovereignty and independence as much as anglo politic customs do so continentals will be stuck with it for a while longer.

>they dont value individualism, sovereignty and independence as much as anglo politic customs do so continentals will be stuck with it for a while longer.

Like half of those words are undefinable, they mean whatever you want them to mean.

In terms of valuing individualism, why can't you be a cosmopolitan, a citizen of the world?

I want what's best for the economic growth and well-being of the people inside my country. In terms of individuality and sovereignty I would like to consider myself an individual to such a degree that i don't need a country of origin to define my person.

the only time I have ever had the misfortune of watching the last leg was during the refugee crisis when the pic of the washed up dead boy appeared all over the news, it was so holier than thou I actually remember feeling angrier after watching it

Of course they dont mean anything to you, continental, you dont value them.

Because im not, im a citizen of the uk, i dont get benefits of being a citizen anywhere else but here.

Also chasing lucre will only leave you empty inside and still broke, real wages haven’t risen for almost 40 years even though we’ve been chasing growth and bettering the economy while costs have crept up so people are broker now without having a real community or spiritual fulfilment. You can see that from the depression, suicide and unhappiness numbers.

And if you’re country doesnt define you then why do you care about ‘your’ people? You just so happen to live in the same economic zone as them right, you have no connection to them. Actually, fuck em, make a quick buck if you can, after society and community isnt real right. Neoliberal pursuit of profit while socialising the costs is the way to go.

Nice bait tho schlomo, try better next time.

Its very hard to know the cost. I was reading the BoE report, its so bad its funny.

Assume the UK economy will grow twice as fast as China and the US put together if we stay in the EU. 95% of that growth won't happen if we leave. Result: leave the EU and lose more GDP than there are atoms in the universe.

[mild exaggerations but methodology is correct]

I'm not even saying I think it will be OK, I don't personally but its like everyone has given up doing anything but lying at this stage.

Theres no political will to force through a no deal as clearly nobody can agree to a deal. All the mps are basically remainers, status quo, make your money and gain influence.

But of course if we leave then bread lines, no running water or power, lack of medicine. Choices choices

You got it, economic growth isn't happening.

Economic growth would increase if we resigned from the union.

What a hot fucking take, are you going for the nobel price of economics because that goes against the entire community of economist.

I am of the opinion that as soon as parents started using the Internet and social media things got 9000% worse, the worst they could do was spout what a tabloid said but nowadays they are on a constant drip feed of misinformation filling their echo chambers and they are now all insufferable.

about a year ago I got exhausted with the news and cut it out of my life, I try not to follow Brexit or politics because other than voting it is mostly out of my hands and not worth the energy getting upset about. also deleted all my social media and I'm less depressed and better focused on the shit in front of me

Hmm..

Attached: D9REq51UcAEZWrd.jpg (1538x2048, 452K)

Reminder that the entire community of economists said we couldn't survive if we didn't move over to the Euro for its launch.

Then they said we had to join the ERM. Then George Soros decided to destroy the British economy permanently as a reward for taking him in as a refugee in 1947.

Actual (as in wrinkly) leave voting boomers remember this even if The Guardian et al want to memory hole the entire thing.

she doesn't wear wigs anymore she got her receding hairline fixed

she just sucks all the fun out of the room. and granny saying shocking shit that granny shouldn't say is a old bit.

How does the saying go, political analysts, economists and weather forecasters are the only people who can repeatedly get their predictions wrong and keep their job. As has been noted, they keep getting things wrong and the things we did follow their advice, the 80s breaking of labour power and loosening of market restrictions has seen us poorer, less fulfilled and harder working then ever while those at the top reach more dizzy heights of wealth.

But yes economists are right, maybe we should also open our doors to all immigrants as they are all doctors and engineers right? There are no ulterior motives like lowering wages, creating a reserve of labour or an underclass to worry and terrorize us so the state can gather more power

I love that clip, and it shows the gender breakdown pretty well. The two women have long meandering jokes that take a long setup, while the two men can make the whole studio laugh with one line

Couldn't agree more.

The Soros thing really annoys me. I'm not into /pol/ style stuff, and indeed, because of them you can't criticise him now for that actual evil shit he definitely did really do.

He is personally the reason I never went on a school trip and spent four years of school being taught not in a classroom but a series of wooden huts donated by Field Hospital TA unit because there was no money to fix the roof.

And now these cunts want me to say he is a "humanitarian" and I'm not allowed to disagree.

Giles Brandreth. There was a joke about it on M&WL.

>Reminder that the entire community of economists said we couldn't survive if we didn't move over to the Euro for its launch.
Where is the proof of this? i honestly haven't seen this.

How do you know what the economic situation would be if you guys joined the euro? their critique might still be valid.

>Then they said we had to join the ERM. Then George Soros decided to destroy the British economy permanently as a reward for taking him in as a refugee in 1947.

I doubt george soros is on a mission to destroy british economy, do you have anything other than conspiracy theories to back this claim up?

Hasen't british GDP been going up literally since they joined the ERM?

>Actual (as in wrinkly) leave voting boomers remember this even if The Guardian et al want to memory hole the entire thing.
Seems to be very anecdotal. If you want an actual analysis of complex international economic dynamics you should probably ask people who dedicate their lives to this stuff.

>There are no ulterior motives like lowering wages, creating a reserve of labour or an underclass to worry and terrorize us so the state can gather more power

Kkomrade, get me that socialism baby

>How does the saying go, political analysts, economists and weather forecasters are the only people who can repeatedly get their predictions wrong and keep their job. As has been noted, they keep getting things wrong and the things we did follow their advice, the 80s breaking of labour power and loosening of market restrictions has seen us poorer, less fulfilled and harder working then ever while those at the top reach more dizzy heights of wealth.
I don't believe the scientists because of this one anecdotal thing that i didn't really check the cause of, but i think is right because it FEELS right to me.

Attached: BoomerSilence.jpg (751x563, 53K)

>And now these cunts want me to say he is a "humanitarian" and I'm not allowed to disagree.
You can totally disagree with his methods.

Whether his motivations are actually good and philantropic, or they are just there to make him look good is irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8ijiLqfXP0
This guy sums it up pretty well.

If you truely care about people and you want the best for the poor and so on, then pay your taxes.

Philantropy pays for an extremely small percentage compared to the amount of taxes they "avoid" by placing their companies in ireland or the cayman island etc.

wether

Hes not on a mission, he did do it for a while, now he seeks his own ends via his ngos.

One aecdotal thing? Its been the driving force of every economic decision for decades greatly decreasing the wuality of life across the western world. But go ahead, put your trust in individuals who would have the whole world come to your doorstep and make you compete with their wage rates just because at a national level the big line would go up a millimetre. Christ youre naive.

Also your image is wrong.

>Hes not on a mission, he did do it for a while, now he seeks his own ends via his ngos.
Do you have anything other that Alex Jones level conspiracies to back this up?

>But go ahead, put your trust in individuals who would have the whole world come to your doorstep and make you compete with their wage rates just because at a national level the big line would go up a millimetre.
Imagine being scared that uneducated people comming to take your jobs is an actual real possibility.

If someone who has no education, can't speak the language, and with a terrible sense of quality if able to take your job, MAAAAAYBE you are bit shit at your job. At the very least you should not be wasting your education on this job.

But taxes are often missepent, on foreign wars, welfare for layabout natives and gib focused migrants. Initiatives that go nowehere but waste money and fatten politicans and their friends purses. And the fundamental fact the state, year on year, demands more and more, with basic services not improving. Hell so called austerity has still left us with a defecit but apparently our public has been stripped to the bone. Preposterous. And when people do pay the state just indebts itself as politcos use bribes, sorry tax cuts and benefits, to shore up voting groups with no long term view. Income tax rises, people get squished, representation doesnt improve and always more is required. Christ we ruled the world with far less tax income and now we can barely rule tower hamlets.

So no, I don’t feel to much impetus to pay my tax, 10 grand doesn’t mean anything to the state but to me it can make a world of difference in planning for the future, investment or just fun. The uber rich can pay, they seem to enjoy telling us how we should behave anyway, they can pay for it.

You prove his intentions are good. No human works without an angle, so prove he’s a saint.

My jobs fine, but my countrymen who are, how do we put it, thick, maybe can’t compete with piss poor wages but they are entitled to have the right to earn a living in their natives country, to raise a family on the ground their forefathers fought and died for. Or is ranjeesh more entitled to that, seeing as already millions of third world dirt farmers have arrived in western countries improve a whole load of not much.

I happened across this as well and my first thought was it was some kind of fake programme created for a black mirror stunt

probably the worst show Ive seen in years

Leave femcomedy to me.

Attached: taskmaster_0807.jpg (900x450, 32K)

>But taxes are often missepent, on foreign wars, welfare for layabout natives and gib focused migrants.
>Taxes in a nationwide system are sometimes spent on the wrong things, therefore the entire system must be thrown out.
Have you ever heard of a Nirvana fallacy?

>Hell so called austerity has still left us with a defecit
Do you know what the defecit is, and why having one is probably a good thing for a country?

>10 grand doesn’t mean anything to the state but to me it can make a world of difference in planning for the future.
Good luck with your logistics, infrastructure, electrical grid, healthcare, emergency services and education system at lower taxes. I'm sure your 10 grand will cover it.

>You prove his intentions are good. No human works without an angle, so prove he’s a saint.
I'm not saying he is a saint, far from it. I just don't think it is entirely right to say that he is targeting british economy and seek to destroy it, for some reason?

>my countrymen who are, how do we put it, thick, maybe can’t compete with piss poor wages
>We should artifically inflate jobs that are not worth inflating, and we should somehow force private companies to do this, and stop them from leaving our country because we can't supply a workforce that is able to do this at a competitive rate.
This is the better of two evils, of course i would want them to keep their jobs, but they wont if they can't adapt.

We are going to have this conversation regardless if we talk about automation. Should we artificially stop automation from taking jobs that don't require humans in the equation. How competitive do you think that product is going to be on the world stage?

for my money I think it's probably jimmy carr

he is absolutely hopeless without prepared material. On that "10 o clock live" show from a few years ago he could barely get a sentence out without a prompt, let alone a joke. It was cringeworthy

Even all his infamous heckler interactions that people rave about are repeated for every audience

Attached: 1478432471396.png (377x330, 6K)

she isn't that funny but I enjoy her legs
not a single woman on Taskmaster has ever been funny but I did like Sally Phillips and Alice Levine
Aisling was sexy a couple of times but she keeps banging on about feminism just like always

youtube.com/watch?v=VeR5GdVCRLQ

Sally Phillips is great, she really threw herself into the show imo, seemed like she had a lot of fun with it
Aisling Bea is an irritant, I just don't understand her appeal at all

Source?

Mine would be (from left to right):
John Cleese
Alan Davies
Stephen Fry (host)
Hugh Laurie
Rowan Atkinson

Attached: 1528415245774.jpg (918x597, 78K)

That would be kino

>, I just don't understand her appeal at all
no?

Attached: 1547844492475.jpg (1333x2000, 717K)

true, but he's also reading it and obviously the quizmaster

Jason Manford deserves his very own tier. Never heard him tell a joke without him saying something about the fact he lives in Manchester. Fucking salford cunt, hate northerners

Ya I'm German ha ha Nazi ha ha Brexit

Sally Phillips is my MILF fantasy

THE DAILY MAIL

No men find any women funny

>"Wah wah I dont make as much as Stephen Fry did for hosting QI even though I just started and he did it for 13 years. Oh also I make as much as Alan, even though he co-hosted the show for just as long."

Literally open your eye properly

>German and looks like a fucking fish
This dude is Klaus from American dad