Is this supposed to be scary?

Is this supposed to be scary?

Attached: Chucky.png (392x288, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u3TbCtJbik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are more scary when they look cute.

It's not even cute. It just looks like some kind of weird mongoloid. Like a chinese knockoff chucky

People who think dolls are scary are total plebs. James Wan deserves to be tortured to death for bringing the "evil doll" subgenre back.

The doll in Toy Story 4 was unironically scarier than the new Chucky

say dick cheese

have sex

Didn't you see the red eyes! Red eyes means he's evil.

Pray for Wisdom and discernment

>”ORNELLA! Play time is over, bitch!”

Put out.

Reddit scares easily these days.

literally looks like christopher walken

Dolls aren't scary.
If you are a child perhaps, but a grown adult paying to watch this?
Tsk tsk.

Charles Lee Ray would slap the shit out of that dork

basedky

>MATT DAMON

get employment

Enjoy life, incel

Part of me liked this. Part of me thought it was stupid.

Looks like something from team america.

Attached: OYnv3tS.jpg (1024x793, 141K)

They are scary to girls. Doll horror movies are god-tier date movies (not that you would know anything about that.)

It's supposed to be your best fren

Attached: 1536115795360.jpg (828x506, 73K)

I'm trying

Attached: Tiffany.jpg (800x580, 139K)

>he's shilling his homesite again
go back

Then why is he white?

There are black, blonde, ginger, and even bear buddis. Soon there will be all kinds of buddis.

LOL why he look like Incel

The whole appeal of chucky was that he was possessed by the spirit of a foul mouthed serial killer through some silly voodoo rituals he learned on the internet. Taking away the ridiculous personality of chucky and turning him into an ai is really fucking retarded.

Because you can make white villains with less controversy.

A lot of Gen X retards (like those on RLM) hate supernatural elements in horror and they are the target audience.

>on the internet

Attached: jake2.gif (300x166, 1.31M)

He says it in later movies

Ranking the Chucky movies:
>8. Seed Of Chucky
>7. Child's Play 3
>6. Cult Of Chucky
>5. Bride Of Chucky
>4. Child's Play (1988)
>3.Child's Play 2
>2. Curse Of Chucky
>1. Child's Play (2019)

>watching a movie with a girl
She'll just try and distract you from the kino

i thought its alita wtf

I saw it more as a dark comedy

no, he had a voodoo professor in the first one, he learns on books and the internet how to pass his soul to other toys but at that point its just a parody

>Chucky jumps on top of Andy and they are now struggling on the rope
>You are ruining our fun Andy!
>Kino music playing "La la la la!"
CHUCKINO
youtube.com/watch?v=7u3TbCtJbik

Attached: 1535476379613.png (1537x708, 552K)

1. Childs Play '88
2. Childs Play 2
3. Childs Play '19
4. Childs Play 3
5. Bride of Chucky
6. Cult of Chucky
7. Curse of Chucky
8. Seed of Chucky

tfw you will never use your Buddi to spy on your hot mom Aubrey Plaza while she showers

>cute
user he looks like he has the downs.

The RLM review said the Stranger Things kids were in this movie but I don't see any of them listed on imdb. Was Jay full of shit?

He means generic 80s-type kids on bikes that pop up everywhere nowadays

Why are you watching Team America user

Oh, so children.

Having the doll move from the very beginning kinda removes the creepyness

I'm sorry, Andy!

Attached: 1544228086999.png (802x996, 590K)

It wasn't as creepy as the original. I enjoy this style remake though, where it takes the original and puts its own twist on it and doesnt just follow the original script beat for beat.

Ironically, this was what Don Mancini originally envisioned, but once Tom Holland became the director he added the more horror oriented twist to it.

damn, so kids riding bikes in suburbia is now 80s nostalgia like casettes?

It's turned into a specific subgenre.

Children on bikes riding around their neighborhoods fighting monsters. Usually set in the 80s or inspired heavily by 80s movies.

its not like its a novelty now

no its not, you city dweller zoomers just envy that and use it for criticizing movies

>dude, just make a shot for shot remake of child's play!

Attached: 220px-Psycho98.jpg (220x322, 11K)

>no its not
Yeah, it is? It's all ripping off Stranger Things, and these guys worked on IT(those kids rode around too) neck yourself cringey retard

fuck stranger things you hear me? dont they eat in that tv show too? guess we cant show kids eating either

kids on bikes bad mkay?

There are no bicycles in Childs Play. All of the kids live in the same apartment complex and their hobbies are sitting in their room and playing video games/watching movies.

Also, Stranger Things didn't start the kids on bike shit. Stephen King did 30 years ago.

>Stranger Things didn't start the kids on bike shit. Stephen King did 30 years ago
I thought ET started it?

pretty sure kids rode bikes even in the 60s

We're both sort of right. Stephen King's Different Seasons was released in 1982, and so was ET. I'm sure there's something that predicated them both though.

dilate

I think best scene in this movie was when Chucky took a knife for the first time. It was a very good build-up for everything else afterwards. He didn't wanted to kill anyone, he thought that kids like it because they are having fun watching horror movies on TV. And almost every "evil" Chucky's line comes first from over characters, dumb kids which swears a lot or from that weirdo from the basement.
It wasn't a great movie, but I liked it, pretty good reboot.

chucky looking like some wayans brothers scary movie parody

This is creepy because it doesn't really know right from wrong. OG Child's Play isn't creepy because Chucky is just a pathetic and hilarious faggot trapped in a doll.

Original child's play= bone chilling slow burn
This = cheap jumpscares