#getBLACKED

Attached: D959BDE7-C811-4225-843C-E45C1542E631.jpg (706x827, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm2szuXKgL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw the final redpill after all was about submitting to the superiority of the BBC

You know Will Smith was the first pick to do the Matrix before Keanu but turn it down for that wild wild west movie?

Besides, despite the racial issue, Michael B. Jordan can't fucking act but I guess before the Matrix, Keanu had that reputation too.

An actual Tyrone comic will come to life on the silver screen

Attached: 1068989465594.jpg (1253x946, 142K)

He's playing the Neogro

I mean the movie is being directed by two tranny brothers so if a black guy being the main character is what bothers you you should get your priorities straight

Sick and tired of forced diversity in matrix movies tbqh

I only trust news sites with the most terrible photoshops.

Attached: mememovie.png (661x912, 524K)

>Sick and tired of forced diversity in matrix movies tbq
It had a shit ton of diversity since the very first movie. If you hated it, why even watch it past the first one?

Based

This is bullshit. The original series was great and it was almost entirely white. What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=hm2szuXKgL8

He says he turned it down because they sucked at pitching the movie and sounded retarded while doing it. In retrospect, it seems like it was a bad decision but understandable why he decided to turn it down.

Matrix is dead after the third.

>>It was almost entirely white

No it wasn't...

>almost entirely white.
Me thinks you need to watch the series again.

>underground group of woke freedom fighters #resisting oppression
>all shades of black and brown, only white people are keanu and hogarth

i remember only 4 white people in Matrix 1

this fucking guy looks like a woman despite his overcompensating muscles. remember masculine faces? denzel and shit?
when i saw a pic of this kid in the wire i thought it was that girl that looked a bit like a dude. and i also though, oh to be fair, not as much like a dude as i remember

>Matrix is dead after the first.
Agreed.

Is he Neo’s next incarnation? Since its based on code not genetics Neo could reincarnate as anyone if I understand the lore.

He would have ruined it. Will Smiff is not talented in any way shape or form.

Uh fellas maybe you should chose another franchise, the Matrix literally has a safe city called “ZION”. It’s always been like this

>look mom I posted it again
he probably turned it down because they wouldn't let him write a rap song for the opening credits

Except as an actor, rapper, and writer.

Whites are a global minority so it makes sense for them to be rare in a city/society in which the remnants of all previous human societies live together.

Even by /pol/ standards that painfully unfunny. Come on man

dilate

Attached: 1561328401834.png (884x874, 714K)

>forgets how multiracial the trilogy was

fuck off pol

Keanu reeves isn't white anyway. He's some European/native mutt mix.

Not that it matters anymore anyway. Almost everyone on the planet will be some shade of brown or black by 2100.

Do you guys even watch the original movies of the shit you complain about?

The race anxiety on this thread is killing me. There are still plenty of white people an more have been born as of this post.

WHERE NEO AT STRING?

Too intelligent of a comment for this board desu

this guy looks like every generic nigger
inb4 50 shill articles about how all the teens shlick to him etc. etc.

Cope

There's nothing intelligent about it, /pol/nigger. Zion is a biblical term, it has nothing to do with a Jewish conspiracy you retard.

his face is fucked. he is like drake or boyega or some shit. there are good looking blacks but they give us now these fucking arched brow doofy face ones

"""conspiracy"""

Agent Smith is Jewish.

It’s an Old Testament term.

Wtf I thought Etika dieded??

its obviously going to be a prequel so the guy will be the one before neo.

This better be a fucking Morpheus prequel.

Makes sense because the One picks the next batch of people to start the new zion and they were almost all niggers in the original trilogy

This. Only way I'll watch it.

Wild Wild West was the superior film though

Attached: salmahayekwww.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

How much asshurt is there gonna be when this is as successful as every other movie the Wachowskis have made for the last fifteen years?

The only whites were the protagonist, his gf, and the various antagonists (all of them, actually). The crews of the Nebuchadnezzar and Logos were mostly nonwhite and the real humans living in Zion were almost entirely black

Cloud Atlas was good but too high IQ for general audiences.

Neo isn't white. He's Asian or hapa identifying. He even calls the architect "you old white prick"

Cloud atlas insists upon itself.

It's so jarring when hapas do that, especially when they are white passing like Keanu.

But there was no interracial or gay shit

While I know you're salivating for "woke go broke" fodder the fact is people are just tired of reboots and sequels. Especially for stuff no one is asking for.

The bizarre racial humiliation fetish shone through there too - what was up with the spaceship full of black philosopher-scientists living above the wasteland of diseased white cannibals

>poltards trying to retcon and create a delusion Matrix films were white

ahahahah AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: matrix-reloaded-morpheus-and-pals.png (833x469, 285K)

People were already tired of The Matrix years ago, you can see how the good movie made people tune in for the sequel but the shit sequel made people not bother to show up for the threequel.

Attached: mat.png (582x107, 9K)

Yeah, it's asinine. The series was always an antiwhite fantasy crafted by delusional furry trannies.

You can say it wasn't too heavy handed ONCE because the individual performances in the first one were so strong but even by The Animatrix the entire thing had become viciously anti-white.

Also nobody gives a shit about anything except the first one, what a surprise!

The wachowskis are commie Jew trannies. Hmmmmm let me think.

>implying it's not /leftypol/ false flagging again
I know you guys hate /pol/, but they're not that fucking stupid.

Attached: 1561420797549.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

It's sci-fi dude. It's supposed to challenge expectations.

>blacked
>original choice 20 years ago was Will Smith
Did you make this with the intention to start a flamewar over clickbait with reactionary memes?

>when you make a $100 million movie but it flops so Hollywood gives you $100 million to make another movie but it flops so Hollywood gives you $100 million to make another movie but it flops so Hollywood gives you $100 million to make another movie but it flops
How do they do it

Attached: 000_Was8022652.jpg (780x1436, 278K)

Yeah, and if it was made with Will Smith it would have sucked ass, could you imagine him playing a soft-spoken autistic loner.

The Matrix being good was proven to be a series of fortunate accidents a long time ago

Yeah man, everyone knows he writes the rap song for the ENDING credits

Sometimes I think Andy just wears a wig and a dress to make Lana feel better

Theyre talented enough to make a movie like Matrix but retarded enough to think theyre women.
What the fuck, this shit is crazy.

>Actor
>Writer
Nahhhhhhh

I just assume they have all the tapes of the Eyes Wide Shut parties

Flops can still be profitable.

Reloaded and revolution came out the same year? Why? What possible reason did they have to do that?

being trans is not at all about stupidity, its about perversion and decadence

and history tells us that the smartest and most creative people are very often the most susceptible to the corruption of perverted degeneracy and exotic debauchery - being smart says nothing to level of corruption on your soul.

This is true. The VAST majority of trannies are guys who think the idea of them being/becoming/being used like a girl is extremely hotand get off to their own transformation and overwhelmingly the sexual aspects of the female. It is a lived fetish - not a personal identity.

How is the quality of the film related when OP is race baiting because of casting?

>it's actually this never relevant obscure pol meme boogeyman

top lmao fuck off pol

Attached: 1503856879651.png (772x198, 57K)

Because Matrix 2 and 3 were also race-baiting shit, and The Animatrix was race-baiting shit, and only thing that stopped the original from being race-baiting shit was the substitution of Keanu.

And even then the elements were there (see Smith's speech to Morpheus) but they were at least subtle enough to be plausibly deniable.

>Race baiting
I don't remember race being mentioned in any of the films.

Okay retard

Sorry but thinking you and your brother are women when you two were born with dicks seems like a mental illness to me, not perversion lol.

Did you read OP's subject by chance?

Guys please stop circulating this bullshit unless you actually want it to be real. The matrix sequel is on the verge of being deconfirmed and this is MBJ's PR team trying to drum up hype. Wachowski reps have already said it was unlikely. This all got started because John Wick director wants to get the old crew back together.

Yeah the matrix was pretty anti-white. It definitely crossed the line when Morpheus made fun of Neo after he missed his first jump by saying that "all white boys struggle with that." Was glad that they deleted the interracial sex scene with Trinity and the entire black male portion of the whole crew though.

What about the part where they didn't think that until they spent years being beaten, held in sexual bondage and fed sissy roleplaying by this woman

Attached: ilsa strix.jpg (300x368, 16K)

Who is Michael N. Jordan?

Neo was originally supposed to wear blackface but Keanu refused to do the make up out of respect for his African American costars. The wachowskis hate whites.

lucky bastards

willy also turned down tarantulla and django unchained. he's fucking retarded.

cope harder

>The Matrix: 463mil box office vs. 63mil budget
>Reloaded: 742mil box office vs 150mil budget
>Revolutions: 427mil box office vs. 150mil budget
those aren't flops

This is a compelling fucking argument considering it's the year 2004 right now

bump

I like Michael B., but why is it that when white people want to cast a black man it's always either him or Idris? Other black actors exist.

This was during the time when the LOTR filming method was considered very effective.

mite b ok

based