Do people genuinely believe they were dead the whole time or is it just shitposting?

Do people genuinely believe they were dead the whole time or is it just shitposting?

Attached: 676d49a473a900622a1260db682b1477.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/us/news/521693/lost-bosses-finally-answer-were-they-really-dead-the-whole-time-what-was-the-whole-show-about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only thing anyone believes is that they had no idea how to end it and jj is a shitty hack

retarded normies misinterpreted it as that at the time of the finale thats why it was so hated

Are you saying they weren't?

The reason the ending of "lost" gets so much hate is because a bunch of normies hopped on to the last episode wanting to be part of the "series finale" of lost and didn't know what the fuck was going on, and then shittalked it at work the next day, spreading the false idea that the ending made no sense and it was terrible.

If you were a genuine fan of the show and not brain dead, the ending was actually one of the clearer mysteries of the entire show, and was actually pretty fulfilling

Attached: chicks.jpg (624x1448, 111K)

They literally tell you in the fucking church they were dead the whole time.

Prove to me they were alive the all time.

retards
eonline.com/us/news/521693/lost-bosses-finally-answer-were-they-really-dead-the-whole-time-what-was-the-whole-show-about

They make it perfectly clear that the "flash sideways" shown in season 6 are the afterlife and that everything that happened on the island actually happened. How do people misunderstand this?

Who cares, started good, ended like shit, like everything jarjabrams makes

This sums it up nicely. What a wonderful show.

Attached: 1546785881444.jpg (372x824, 30K)

How are they dead the whole time?

I do like a Lost thread, but I don't know how long the batteries will last

Remember when Sayid’s wife was still alive in Pergatory, but he banged Shannon anyway because they got together in one episode back in season 2

Yeah, that was the only retarded part of the ending. They didn't need to bring Shannon back.

Heaven is fulla bitches

We have to go back.

Attached: 1545113025725.jpg (964x2096, 202K)

Nope. After the first season, the show went to shit. It was interesting and compelling when it was about survivors on a mysterious island, and then it got fucking silly.

It became overambitious and extended past what the writers were capable of maintaining, but there's still a lot of fantastic character development, interaction, laughs, and fun scifi shit.

It was ultimately wasted potential but it's still worth watching in its entirety. I liked the ending.

I get you, but I cannot get past the time travel and flash sideways horseshit. I just wish Lost had been a smaller scale show, instead of what it became. It makes it hard to watch again, because the great character stuff doesn't mean much when there's so much crap going on.

that isn't true, season 2 and season 3 were great

Not to me, sorry. Too meandering and annoying when it comes to the Others, it explains too much and dilutes the original sense of mystery. Suddenly the island is actually fairly popular and loads of people know about it, plus there's the introduction of the time travel crap.
Each to their own I guess. I just think it's a hell of a shame that Lost went the way it did.

>tropical island paradise is purgatory
>some shitty stuffy church is heaven
This is a bad meme

the point of the ending is the same as why it happened
nobody actually knows what the fuck is going on

I'll start rewatching Lost tommorow

Just thinking of all them feelz...
>Jack and Hurley helping everybody in the aftermath of the crash
>first shot of Locke smilling all happy
>sayeed vs sawyer in their introductions
>learning that Locke couldn't walk at home
>learning that Locke's father stole him a kidney
>learning that Hugo was cursed
>Boone' death
>sawyer, walt, michael and jin going away on the raft
>the Others catching the raft and kidnapping Walt
>desmond's introduction
>ben's introduction
>michael killing everybody
>desmond returning
>Ben being revealed as the leader of the Others
>jack saving ben's life
>sawyer cucking Jack
>charlie learning he'll die
>desmond going back in time
>mr. Eko's death, solving all mysteries
>charlie survivin the episode he should die in
>NOT PENNY'S BOAT
>the others being defeated
>WE HAVE TO GO BACK
>the helicopter guys
>michael's return
>keamy
>sayeed and Ben outside the island
>locke's death
>the return of the Ocean Six
>Sawyer and the others back on time, living in the Dharma initiative
>sayeed shooting Ben
>locke's ressurection
>the bomb in the past
>Loke being the Mib
>Ben killing Jacob
>Juliet's death
>wild Claire
>The temple guys
>Richard's origin
>the submarine
>the end of the mib
>the plane leaving to safety
>Hurley and Ben protecting the island
>all in the church
>Jack's death

>After the first season, the show went to shit.

This is the biggest pleb opinion you can possibly have. Season 2 and 3 are kino.

No.