Do slice of life movies exist or is it just an anime thing?

Do slice of life movies exist or is it just an anime thing?

Not reality tv, something more authentic and gritty.

Attached: 5D499EB3-A272-4194-BB72-D7A596B8AFEA.jpg (638x666, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65epASHLblo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kids (1995)

i think that Inside Llewyn Davis, Paterson and Manchester by the Sea were slice of life. but i guess it always depends on how you define it.

Women want moral guys that respect a woman's boundaries while simultaneously fantasizing about getting molested and raped by one.

With women, you lose.

This guy definitely knows a lot about women! Is this what they say on those incel forums?

holy cringe

Sort of true.
The key is to do everything with confidence. The "nice guy" will hesitantly put his hand on her leg, shaking, and his palm will be sweaty. Because he fears rejection. She will view this as "creepy." Chad just does it - if she gets mad then whatever, he doesn't care just moves on to the next. But the nice guy has oneitis and is autistic as fuck, and thus can't do that. Even if she rejects him he will pine after her and orbit her and smother her. He doesn't make her feel good, he's not sexy, and he won't go away.

There is nothing good about a "nice guy" beta male, nothing at all. He is dishonest in his intentions, not confident, and cannot take no for an answer. Women are correct in ridiculing them.

All women are whores.

>Not reality tv, something more authentic and gritty
coming of age movies. I wouldn't normally associate "slice of life" with "gritty", really. sitcoms and soap operas are closer to real SoL but they are also more boring

Attached: 1549653420693.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

>dishonest in his intentions
How?

Thank you, David DeAngelo!

Unironically truthful. "Nice guys" are some of the most deluded people in the world. Not saying they're hopelessly unfuckable as human beings, but the beta mindset makes them unfuckable.

>He is dishonest in his intentions
Yeah thats bullshit. I just want a girl to love and have my kids

>slice of life
What does this even mean?

He wants a romantic/intimate relationship but isn't assertive enough to communicate the idea and/or the woman doesn't see him in a sexual light, so he settles for being a "friend", ie a beta orbiter.

slice of life are sitcoms. It doesnt work for movies because movies have an ending

Patterson by Jarmusch from movies and Detectorists from tv shows are the best and you literally can't prove me wrong.

Attached: Detectorists.jpg (3264x1836, 697K)

I really like slice of life manga but the only SoL movies I can think of are Napoleon Dynamite and Ghost World.

I dont like coming of age movies because they're always some teen flick

watch stand by me

no they're not

and being a gentlemen doesn't mean being a pussy that falls through the cracks of normal hetero behavior. you have to exercise and be sociable and do normal things that require effort.
playing runescape all day doesnt make you a nice guy.

People doing normal, everyday things. It’s a very popular genre in Asia but it doesn’t appear as much in western stuff besides tv shows. IMO shows like Seinfeld and Friends would be considered SoL

The whole key is to not look ugly

Women are so fucking boring.

I should also add there are SoL series in fantasy and science fiction settings so “normal” might not be the best word to describe the genre.

No, you'll settle for that, but if you could you'd live like DiCaprio.

Gilbert Grape

No I wouldnt. If I was him Id marry a young fertile lass and raise a family and be a loving Dad.

Ive tried wathcing Gilbert grape twice. It's a really good movie, but I always get bored right around the time he beats the shit out of the autist

You can't even be honest with yourself

Fucking literally-who's all the time gets boring, even if they are hot.
That's what settling down means, both men and women get tired of that.

>I cant understand that people want different things than I do
Textbook autism

kys roastie

Then you need to shake the nice guy mentality, the woman will be transformed by your attitude.

>muh confidence
Fuck off idiot.

vid title?

lel seething beta male

>guy who uses his "friend" as shield dies
thank god

>not having the 'confidence' to ignore my post
Go back to r/TheRedPill my neckbeard friend, but be sure to do so 'confidently'

Why are fat roasties flooding my secret website lately?

Good argumentation

Attached: dazed-and-confused.jpg (968x681, 69K)

>isn't assertive enough to communicate the idea
Are roasties this dumb? Why else would anyone be interested in them if not for their holes

Niggers don't have friends, just other nigs they group up with for protection. It's basically herding or schooling behavior.

Isn’t *attractive enough
Ftfy

show tits and/or dilate

Holy seethe! LMFAO

Playing runescape all day doesn’t mean you can be nice, you pathetic skank

This post isn't confident enough either, try again.

I also vote no, you’re wrong and clearly mad at your shallow mindset

Yikes

Bros how do I know if I'm a nice guy? I haven't had a gf yet I'm hapa and slightly balding but I believe it might be because of how I act around women. They just don't seem to be romantically interested in me

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

Truly based
Neet incels btfo

Just be confident

Maybe because you're a wojackposter on Yea Forums? I can already see your recessed chin from here

Projection

Why are you so angry little dude lmfaooooooooooo!!!!!!

Attached: laughing ape.gif (366x280, 942K)

Nope, still not confident enough.

I'll give it to the Discord trannies, they've discovered an excellent formula to get (You)s for absolutely no effort. With dudes like around, the replies to baits will never stop.

It’s genetic. Sorry

Attached: 5B5BBB0E-4E04-4A0C-9642-28B56C0438C2.gif (300x100, 1.95M)

>SEEEEEEEEETHING!!!!!

Attached: 1560317595205.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>Women want moral guys that respect a woman's boundaries
lol no

>dudes
Only women and fags type this way online, retard. Improve your trolling

>hapa and slightly balding
It's over for you.

Do you really believe that if I stopped posting here I would get a gf? You are deluded

>slice of life
>authentic and gritty
It's called a drama dumbass

>hurr what do women want
Everything, that's their fucking problem. They have no empathy.

on a side note, what's it mean when a really hot woman gives you (cashier) a tip? is it mutually exclusive to if she finds you attractive?

Why are you so mad about this

Attached: 1d5.jpg (680x680, 72K)

JUST BE CONFIDENT BROS LMAO

DYING OF CANCER? JUST BE CONFIDENT LMAO

BURNING ALIVE? DUDE JUST BE CONFIDENT LMAO THAT'LL PUT THE FLAMES OUT

max par.

jesus christ i juST want a GF why is this SHIT SO HARd it's noT FAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1550418528002.png (409x410, 128K)

Just
Be
Confident

This dude is kind of right. You wouldn't believe how quickly girls start to give you attention when you stop trying to please and chase them and focus on improving yourself. Even your oneitis will start to notice, provided you don't go back to worshipping her.

INCELS ETERNALLY BTFO

Agreed, just be confident (bro)

literally does not matter unless you're attractive enough in the first place. chad doesn't have to improve himself or even try

>this dude
Stop making it so obvious, stank puss

It's not about having confidence to begin with. My self worth was at rock bottom when I decided that I had nothing to lose so I should just focus on trying to improve myself physically and through work. The confidence came later when I noticed that I was getting better and that all those bitches who looked down on me before weren't shit.

>My self worth was at rock bottom when I decided that I had nothing to lose
im somewhat at the same point but planning to off myself instead

just cope incel

Its called pity.

The only thing worse than being hated is being pitied.

record or tape yourself making "small talk" compared with how you talk about something which you like very much and know a great deal about. For me, one such thing is international affairs shit, I like countries and flags and such. I met of my college girlfriends at debate clubs where I spoke more confidently and with passion, giving off alpha energy. I'm not particularly handsome either, its a vibe thing

unironically this

Attached: patty_cakes_.jpg (400x593, 56K)

I was in a similar place, but I thought given that I could still off myself after that I might as well try.

The Big Lebowski could be seen as slice of life if you're a degenerate drugged up boomer living in the past

Ok, but just be confident

i wish i had energy/motivation to try. i can barely get out of my bed, can't be bothered to play vidya anymore and i just end up napping for the most of the day anyway. not to mention being a social retard so shit like getting a haircut or going to gym is impossible without me sperging out.
basically it's over for me.

Attached: 1555462806253.jpg (400x600, 18K)

Based & Redpilled. If you have had sex you know that it’s true.
(Unironically)

>Talking about movies
lmao

Everything by Edward Yang

Oh no it's much worse. It's fat men who think they're roasties.

>tfw just grabbed my gf's ass firmly and she giggled happily
>was sure I was going to die alone a year ago
If I could do it so can you

Attached: 1558692517603.png (1001x823, 806K)

enjoy it, user. not all of us will make it though and we gotta accept it.

Are you in your early 20s? Most people go through that phase especially if their job or education prospects are slightly behind their peers. If you manage to make it a little while longer you should see that most people hit a ceiling very quickly where they begin to feel unsatisfied with their lives, which could give you the motivation to get up and back on the horse. It looks like a high climb until you see how little most people actually advance once they get past the basic milestones our society has set out for us.

I was a kissless handholdless virgin until I was 26 and had sex a week before my 27th birthday.

how come girls in my attractiveness lvl or worse dont pity me?

>no friends
>no car
>no money
>no hobby
how to get girlfriend?

Because most women don't feel pity. Usually its rich women of a certain pedigree who deal with interacting with their inferiors through charity and poise, as they were brought up to do.

i never had any motivation to begin with. always did the absolute minimum, no effort put in anything whatsoever, never left my comfort zone. i guess it finally bit me in the ass when everyone else is putting some effort into their lives and meanwhile i'm stuck in the same mindset i was 5 years ago.

Are you fucking retarded? That's like hanging out at a movie theater and not communicating that you want a ticket. Is it obvious? Of course. But you have to fucking speak up and get one.

The first time a girl asked me to suck her titties was so surreal having been a former incel. The fact that normalfags just take stuff like that for granted is incomprehensible. I always feel like I'm walking on the clouds when I get any form of positive sexual feedback.

Like I said m8 this is a phase that people in your predicament go through when the disparity in "achievement' becomes obvious. Give it a couple years and you'll realize everybody else is just surviving like you are.

Absolutely this.

No they don’t retard. Women want men. Nothing else

>>1171451757145611456677896>>11714587817145913145982613730>>1171469247146954469980389>>11714715617147188147212723966>>1171475797147792479880477>>11714827917148316148387
>>>8

Guys, I don't want to be obnoxious (or lord forbid, provide worthless platitudinous 'advice') but have you ever considered being more confident?

would you be confident with gyno?

You guys should really be more confident.

except for you, you're already based

I'm pretty sure they should just be themselves.

holy incel!

Very confident post right here my dude. Keep it up

"Chads" and "incels" are outliers, the advice is valid for majority of the population, you autistic faggot.

Get friends, a car, hobbies & money.

not confident

confident

Sweetie, have sex. K?

>be confident
or
>be yourself
what the fuck is it then?

Just start off with small things and try to do too much too early. Even if it's just small things like actually getting out of bed when you don't want to in the beginning. Also, don't beat yourself up too much when you do fuck off. As long as you earnestly try improve and you force yourself into doing things more often than not, you will get there eventually. Just ignore disingenuous faggots like this who just want an excuse to not try.

Be confident and be yourself.

Be your-confident-self

but it's a paradox, 'myself' is a sperging loser

Agreed, just start off with small things like being confident.

Then be confident.

Neither, be someone else and be timid

>want a gf so much but cannot be bothered to make an effort to get one
Am I an incel or volcel?

>be confident
Chad advice that works.
>be yourself
Normie/parent advice that doesn't work. "Being yourself" is worthless if "yourself" is a worthless loser. Parents don't see their kids' flaws so they say this to their loser son, because in their eyes all women would want them.

But confidence, however, is always good. You cannot get laid or do hardly anything in life without confidence.

Just be confident.

user, you know if you try these things and it doesn't work out you can still kill yourself right? Not a reason not to try in the first place.

You'd fuck if you could but you can't - you're an incel. A volcel is someone who has said no to women and/or doesn't flirt back when they flirt with him.

You don't sound very confident.

This entire thread is fucking retarded. Yea Forums is getting worse every day

>mfw imagining the seething loser behind this post

Attached: 1560571689106.png (645x773, 11K)

fifty shades of grey was a bestseller, you aren't fooling anyone.

Insufficient confidence.

If you hate women so much, why not take the rainbow pill and go with men?

Attached: 1561132293204.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

If you're a dude trying to make sense of women's actions you're never going to get laid
Just be both. It's not hard if you aren't stupid autistic.

what a woman says she wants and what she actually wants are too different things

this is also why you should never ever listen to a woman, it's in their very nature to lie and deceive and I doubt they even realize it

Attached: D1-jdilXgAAeG5j.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

I could get a gf if I tried, but I'm too lazy to try. Had a period where I had 4 meetings agreed in the space of ~2 months and I gave up on a 4.5/10 that was into me because I didn't want to lower my standards, but if I sticked with her I wouldn't be a virgin now.

Women want unattractive men to be moral and respectful.

They want attractive men to be unable to control themselves and rape them on the spot.

>Not like me though!

as opposed to actual movie and tv shows discussion that occur daily on this board, yes?

90% of the time w*men know exactly what their orbiters are doing, they just drag them along without ever fully rejecting their less than straightforward advances.

I haven't given a shit about women for a long time, even if they are hitting on me (in the rare occasions when that happens). You know what happened? I haven't had sex in years.

It's a game of push of pull and i hate the pulling part.

Just like incels sperging out about sluts but deeply wishing for them to suck their cocks without any reason and responsibility

it hurts bros

Im similar. I had my first kiss at age 23 and first sex at 26.5

You arent totally lost until you are 30 or older

Just kidnap and rape women, problem solved

Are we shitposting or genuine? Because small things like getting out of bed, cleaning your room, takin care of yourself like brushing teeth and regular showers. It may seem small but a small thing every day ensures you had 30 small victories in a month.

Was this image even made by a woman? Until someone can prove otherwise I'll assume it's just incel bait.

And that's a good thing. Beta males deserve to suffer until they learn how to grow a sack.

yes yes they've read jordan peterson too

'Nice guy' has been mainstream for years. And only women could be so masochistic to mock anyone who treats them well.

He used to post it on /r9k/ every day around 5 years ago. It's incel masturbation. Seems he still hasn't stopped the self-pity party and grown up. Pretty sad.

It's not just Jordan Peterson. It's the most common strategy to get out of a depression/slump without getting put on anti depressants.

Rejecting every bit of advice and opportunity that comes your way is why your life is so sad and pathetic.

>who treats them well
Guy who manipulate you into sex with him while pretending he's not is not treating well

Stuff like this: youtube.com/watch?v=65epASHLblo

Instead of whining about devil's influence or whatever the fuck Peterson is doing.

everyone here thinks romances are like in the movies. It's literally the opposite

Most effective would be to start beleive in depression

YIKES!!!

>Guy who manipulate you into sex
i.e. what literally every heterosexual male does, or are you actually this fucking deluded?

I don't have time for advices and opportunities. Too busy cleaning my room day after day

>"nice guys"
>treating women well
Hovering around them, acting autistic and giving off retard creepy vibes isn't treating them well. Buying them a snickers isn't going to make up for the annoyance of some useless fag bothering them all day.

The truth incels can't comprehend.

Try being more confident. give this post an upvote if it helped

EDIT: Heil Hitler

Don't be nice to women and you won't be a "Nice Guy" it's really that easy.

Not "nice" guys are more honest about it and could take no for answer. Nice guys are bitches that stop crying about how women masochistic if they didn't suck their willy in exchange for nice guy's good behaviour

>literally only only kissed 1 girl until college
>girl asks me on date at drive in
>no idea what to do
>just fingered her and ate her out until movie was over
>she has no idea
>slap her and choke her
>"oh youre dirty"
>dumb bitch has no idea that was the first time ive ever seen boobs in real life

>OMG HOW DARE YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME
>lets Chad fuck her anally for hours on end
Just admit you dislike them because they're ugly (or short), you shallow cunt.

It's more about injecting some positivity in your life. If everything you do or see is negative you become a negative person, and negative people have negative moods.

Chads don't manipulate women into sex. They give off fun vibes and make the woman feel good, and then she wants to sleep with him naturally.

>female 'logic'

just be yourself (but unironically)

>seething incel

Agreed, just be more confident

>They give off fun vibes and make the woman feel good,
...to manipulate them into sex, yes.

The female cognitive dissonance in this thread is hilarious. Just admit you like big dicks, you absolute basedgirls.

"be yourself" means being able to form a connection with people or at least seem interesting. If you can't at least do that you're just an "ugly creep".

If the beta cuck can't even muster up the courage to ask her out then that's his problem. You weak bitches need to man the fuck up.

Are we saying nice guys are the male feminist betas on reddit or are they the womanhating depressed people on Yea Forums? If we can't accurately describe the "nice guy" then any discussion is moot and why so many people get into stupid arguments on the internet.

>to manipulate them into sex
No, they actually want have sex with them, dummy

...because of manipulation.

it's a meaningless term used by women to dehumanise ugly males attracted to them so they feel more comfortable mocking/rejecting them

>the male feminist betas on reddit or are they the womanhating depressed people on Yea Forums
It's the same type of people "Before" and "After"

why dont ugly women just ask out incels? everyone wins

>they want to have sex with someone more attractive than me?
>GAS THE ROASTIES GENDER WAR NOW

(you)

>because of manipulation.
No, because of free will

have sex

I'm not a woman, I'm Chad. Take the advice of your betters. Having some fun together with a woman and making her feel good is not "manipulation." Trying to guilt trip her or buy her into fucking you is, and they are put off by that behavior. You'll need to realize this before you become happy and start getting laid. Ditch your awful mindset.

And yet you have time to be a little gobshite on here. You clearly had a worthless father who failed to teach you how to be a man.

Women shouldn't be a part of why you are bettering yourself. It is for your own self worth. The attention you might receive is just a by-product and will still require grafting to get anywhere, which as a fucking sperg I agree sucks ass.

It happens but incels don't take them up on the offer. Browse these threads and you'll see anons talking about how they won't lower their standards. Incels have so many problems because they act exactly like the women they hate.
tl;dr, Women already have a pussy, they don't need another one.

free will influenced by manipulation

I have a micro dick though

based illiterate incel

his point is that women pretend chads arent with them just for sex while incels are. Which is blatantly false. Chad is easily more driven by sex than an incel, but he will ditch a bitch quickly if she turns him down instead of orbiting for years being a "nice guy" like an incel

>You clearly had a worthless father who failed to teach you how to be a man.
Nice projection. I just know that this one you wrote about yourself. Thanks for information

/thread

That's not an obstacle. They won't even see your dick until they're ready to fuck you anyway.

You just retarded at this point. People actually want to feel good and have fun you know. And feeling shame for not pity fucking some tryhard nice guy is total opposite

>I'm not a woman, I'm Chad.
HE SAYS WHILE BROWSING THE TELEVISION & FILM BOARD OF Yea Forums!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Also, be confident.

Attached: society.gif (498x280, 3.99M)

>his point is that women pretend chads arent with them just for sex
That's not what he's saying. Chad is honest and straightforward in what he wants, meanwhile the "nice" guys can't even muster the courage to ask her out.

I have a ton of mental hang up over it though. I've been with girls and couldn't get hard. they always want to go for a bj first and its impossible for me to get hard in that case because I feel so vulnerable.

>Chad is easily more driven by sex than an incel
No they are driven the same. Chad actually shows it and incel try to hide it

She won't see your micro dick until you're about to do the deed anyway. I recommend making self-deprecating jokes. Like just before you take it out say "Just to warn you I have a huge cock, most women can't handle it." Then immediately pull out your micropenis and laugh about it with her. If you make her laugh she will still likely do it. Absolutely do not get butthurt about it.

>implying there are any women in this thread
It is all neckbeards and reformed neckbeards here, with you being the former.

>why dont ugly women just ask out incels
Because they can just ask Chad instead?

>Chad is easily more driven by sex
Why incels so frustrated about not having it then?

Guys (and no doubt girls), I don't mean to intrude, but have you considered being more confident?

>N-NOOOOO THIS IS MY SECRET INCEL CLUB, CHADS GET OUT REEEEEEEE
Nah.

>post this screencap once on here
>now all the zoomers are reposting it hoping for replies
You're welcome.

but what's the point. I will always have to settle in some way at this point in my life when the average girl has been with multiple guys.

>I recommend making self-deprecating jokes
Oh god please, don't listen to this advice

You've just got to find a girl you can be comfortable with and work through it. I sometimes get performance anxiety the first time with any girl. What never fails to get me hard is having her jerk me off while whispering in my ear that she wants my big dick in her right now. Tell her exactly what you want her to do, they rarely say no unless it's some really fucked up shit.

Linklater movies.

>this thread is shit and 'reformed' shit, but I'm better than you because I'm the 'reformed' shit
The absolute and sovereign

C

O

P

E

>thread OP has vague connection to Television & Film
>subjects of masculinity and highschool girl-tier shaming get involved
>206 posts

Every time. Every goddamn time.

Attached: 1552927254449.jpg (375x521, 29K)

guys dont ask girls out, they just hang out until suddenly theyre together. you honestly think they say hey wanna go out with me? these dumb roasties want things to ''just happen'', this way they take no responsibility and do shit like we werent official or anything XD

>women are offput by being bought into fucking them

are you sure you have actually ever met a woman

also
>take the advice of your betters

because you fuck a hole that a dozen other people have fucked, because you 'have fun' doesnt make you better than anyone.

if you think validation that comes from a whore is any kind of validation, then you're as cheap as the whore that loves you.

this site is filled with ugly teens and disgusting manchildren, what did you expect

even the alleged 'chads' are so full of shit it's hilarious

>thread OP has vague connection to Television & Film
You're not there
>>subjects of masculinity and highschool girl-tier shaming get involved
You actively posting here, bumping it

you need to drop the ego a bit. he's just trying to help.

We've reached a point where obvious shitposting like this is indistinguishable from the garbage incels usually post.

where do you meet women anyway?

Attached: 1534008017431.png (549x560, 258K)

>said the ghetto nigger sitting on his stoop to the guy from his neighborhood who made it in business and owns a mansion
The cope is real.

Rio Bravo

nightclubs and dating apps

at a brothel

>without any reason
Well, everyone wants to be wanted.

>if you think validation that comes from a whore is any kind of validation
Kinda ironic to read it from "nice guy" that buttblasted for not getting sex for his behaviour

at school... and then at college... and then at workplaces...

that's where you meet whores for quick fucking. i meant actual women to form relationships with

I wish I knew. I'm fucking 30, every woman at work is married or just gross, and while I live in a college town I can't be dating those thots forever. Meeting someone my age seems impossible.

Unironically at the arcade.

>expecting women to know what they want, let alone be honest about it
Spotted the virgin

based subtle r9k thread poster

Just had a twenty minute long conversation with my girlfriend about this. She likes to be held down and manhandled, but she refused for a good long while to admit that it's similar to rape. She claimed that consent is a factor that completely 100% changes the situation. It does, but I managed to get her to admit that there's a grey area. We used several different analogies. This is the one we settled on:

You can make spaghetti and meatballs the normal way, and it would taste great. If you used poison instead of salt, though, the dish tastes terrible. The method of cooking is the same, the appearance of the dish is the same, the method of eating is the same, but the tastes are totally different. You don't want to eat food that tastes terrible and hurts you, but you still like that food when prepared properly.

I guess that means be a raping condescending dick, just get her to say yes first fellas.

the morgue

>at school
fuck you

most of the sluts I meet like a man to be forward but not too forward and when they finally get into bed they want to be dominated/used like a tool. You would be surprised how common women are into consensual non-consensual sex.

>subtle

If I’m going to commit a class A felony, why settle for a roastie?

none exist

turbobased

>subtle

he's not trying to help. he called himself that guys better and acts like hes worth a shit just because he fucks dumb sluts.

some of us dont want to fuck dumb sluts, and think people like that are garbage, and the reason the world is shit.

also if hes as cool of a guy as he says, he doesnt need your help.

i literally had sex last night. and the day before. and the day before. i have had sex every day this week. it doesnt make me valuable. it doesnt make you valuable either. it just makes you superficial and boring.

based serious reply poster

Until she changes her mind and decides you actually raped her. Then you get to prove to a judge that she liked it so you don't face prison charges.

Outside

why are you all so awkward and socially retarded? just by the law of probability at least one of you has to be a pussy slayer

>Just had a twenty minute long conversation with my girlfriend about this.
Not even gonna read the rest of this post, neck yourself.

Attached: 1539259492321.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

>wow, nothing matters
>I’ll brush my teeth!

That’s a strategy that would only work on absolute retards. So most people.

based

>i literally had sex last night. and the day before. and the day before. i have had sex every day this week.
Sure, incel XD

based incel cope

It’s only unattractive when unattractive men do it.

as awful as this thread is I haven't had this much fun here in a long time

This is it. "Friendzoned" men aren't usually any more nice than the average guy. They're just too beta to take initiative

how do i know if im attractive or not?

>mfw coming back 3h after leaving my comment
Why couldn't we just talk about movies?

Attached: 1548919774130.jpg (750x613, 23K)

>incels still in denial about how pathetic they are

Attached: 1533663638794.jpg (650x752, 47K)

Ask yourself that same question

An unattractive man taking the initiative is still unattractive.

By this post alone i can say you're not

>I'm an incel so I can't imagine anyone else actually has sex
cringe

It depends if you have a small dick or an actual micro-dick. If it is the former you can work through your hang-ups it'll just be really difficult. If it is the latter, then I won't lie to you there are somethings you just can't fix. I'd imagine that why this user is so hostile to advice, because he has some deformity so wretched there is no hope for him. These people are statistically minimal though, for the vast majority of people, slowly improving yourself will work.

What is this "law of probability"?

I really am the most entertaining poster on this board :)

If you were attractive, you wouldn’t be complaining about this.

Attached: 1559181105823.jpg (600x238, 23K)

Because everyone here is either bored, insecure or straight-up obsessed with trendy tumblr-tier buzzwords, and that is why we can't have nice things.

The Virgin Suicides

Depends on the reasons he is considered unattractive. There are many cases of incels where they look fine but they just act like betas.

''nice guys'' are just guys women dont like who go after them, if the guys they liked did (and do) pretty much the same things ''nice guys'' do but since they like the former its cute and not creepy

By what kind of girls flirt with you. If they think you're in the same league, that's probably where you're sitting.

Women want excitement, that's what everything boils down to. When they claim to value respect and positive attitudes, it's all posturing to make themselves look as good a person as possible, it has absolutely no bearing on their willingness to be sexually attracted to someone

oh i know how to talk to girls with vaginas and all that good stuff. I'm just lazy and self conscious.

Incels will never accept this truth.

Attached: 1561399018329.jpg (763x768, 96K)

Why would a pussy slayer be in this thread? Your mistake is you’re assuming the posters in this thread are random and representative. When in reality posting in this thread is very selective.

stay deluded nice guy

>By what kind of girls flirt with you
o-oh right, y-yeah that makes it obvious, h-haha

Attached: 1531092184779.jpg (645x773, 79K)

>tfw very blading 29.5 year old and recently got married
T-that was close

That’s not truth though. Because a confident unattractive man is still unattractive.

The most basic truth is anything an attractive man does is attractive and anything an unattractive man does is unattractive.

Uhm sweetie, who hurt you?

There's a big difference between just talking to girls and actually pulling them. Seems like you already know the answer to your question based on your own experiences.

There's tons of orbiters who doesn't stop even if Stacy told them to fuck off

see

thats not true. he's just less attractive.

Just had a twenty minute long conversation with my girlfriend about this post. She agreed with me that you're a fucking queer.

its not being deluded its the truth, if a guy a girl doesnt like asks her out shell say no and if shes a bitch shell call him creepy while if a guy she likes asks her out the same way shell say yes

It's just semantics games. Some will say that confidience makes you attractive it's not antonymus

If they “looked fine” they would still be considered attractive, just uninterested.

Women don’t make the first move.

have sex

You don't understand the context the pic in OP is describing. Nice guys are losers that are too beta to make a move or just do it in a cringy way. They can't pick up on social cues and they can't be straightforward with what they want.

The people who say “be confident” are the same people who say “just be yourself” while being Chris hensworth.

Whatever our differences, can we agree that all women should be stripped naked, chained and enslaved for our amusement?

All social problems would disappear overnight

>if a guy a girl doesnt like asks her out shell say no
>if a guy she likes asks her out the same way shell say yes
Well yeah... Isn't it obvious? Are you imply it's hypocritical?

>Because a confident unattractive man is still unattractive.
True but you are making the wrong comparison. The question is, is a confident unattractive man more attractive than an unconfident unattractive man, the answer is yes. The latter will widen the potential pool of women you might be able to get.

yup

Attached: a29.jpg (595x597, 64K)

>If they “looked fine” they would still be considered attractive
If that's how you look at it. Still proves the point that personality is what sinks a shitload of incels.
>Women don’t make the first move.
I never said they did user.

>skincare
>haircare
>getting fit
>dressing fashionable
>not being a social loser
literally months of effort and hundreds (if not thousands) of $$$. how the fuck am i supposed to keep track of what i'm supposed to do?

I’m sorry, but your harem is more attractive than mine. So I’m going to kill you for it.

>you have to look like chris hemsworth to get laid
>there isn't a large amount of average people
>the way you behave has no correlation in to the way women respond to you
why do incels deny basic reality to try to garner pity

Good thing that women are never indecisive or sending mixed signals, eh? It's almost like the 'nice guy' construct is just a myth that insecure women can use to project their own insecurities on to.

>incelposting hijacks the thread 3 posts in
Yea Forums, Yea Forums never changes

I'M TRYING GODDAMN!

what if youre wrong? what if adopting a personality where you dont care about whether she likes you or not leads into a lifestyle where you actually buy into it? where you fuck one girl after another, but never open up and never allow yourself to care? and then when you finally find someone, someone who matches you on every level, and you try to open the gate to your heart, you realize its rusted shut. not only can you not love her, you cant even remember what its like. every day of your life is a gameshow. and you 'win'. but theres nothing to do with the winnings. nothing to spend it on. because after the game, theres nothing on.

the girl i loved is gone. i couldnt make it work, financially. she had health problems, and i didnt have enough money to cover her surgeries. she didnt want her family to bear it, so she went off to marry someone who had could.

i think about her every day. you could call it oneitis, or whatever. i just know that when i told her i loved her, i meant it. i gambled everything on her, out of everyone in the world. and i cant take the gamble back. and dont want to. id rather be alone, and prove that my love was true, then be with a hundred people and say 'i love you' until it loses its meaning.

>hundreds (if not thousands) of $$$.
user ...

Even if you not Chris hensworth you still need confidience and thick skin. It will not make you a super chad maybe but it definately will make more attractive and put above whining incels and nice guys at least

I tried this but it just led to me being alone all the time, how is ignoring them meant to help when they never seek me out in the first place

no im implying that women arent a game where if you press the right buttons youll win her
if she doenst want it she doesnt want it
if she wants it shell want it no matter what you do (almost)
this ''nice guy'' shit is guys taht get pissy after getting rejected and women being bitches making fun of guys trying

An unconfident attractive man will not be viewed as unattractive or unconfident. They won’t be viewed as a “”nice guy,”” but as a genuinely nice guy.

So are you denying that there are men out there that can't pick up on obvious signals? Because this thread is all the proof you need. Your posts in particular.

>no im implying that women arent a game where if you press the right buttons youll win her
>making fun of guys trying
Trying to play game that doesn't exist yeah. It is funny

>3 posts in
OP is /r9k/ b8

Only do the things you care about. Any improvement you're doing for the benefit of someone else should be dropped, as you'll lose motivation based on how they react.

you can go back to crystal cafe femcel

You’re the one trying to argue semantics here. These terms are unequivocal. Confidence won’t make an undesirable desirable and lack of confidence in a desirable won’t be interpreted as lack of confidence.

>your posts in particular
AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHICH POSTS ARE MINE ON THIS COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD AND DISCUSSION WITH HUNDREDS OF POSTS?!?!?!?!!?

BAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAH

He's saying focus on self improvement and once you've made progress you will notice that women will start sending you signals.

Why do people strawman when they have no rebuttal?

What exactly are you upset about? I'm not quite understanding this autismo reaction. It's just bait, right?

you're quite wrong. personality is a huge facet in how someone operates in the world. just being depressed and unconfident can cause someone to lose weight or eat like shit which automatically makes you less physically attractive.
besides as you say an attractive male can get pussy whenever he wants, why would they be unhappy and unconfident?

obviously you should be improving for yourself only, but it's still a lot of effort and i absolutely cannot be bothered

Not him, but good clothes and a gym membership alone will do that.

>You’re the one trying to argue semantics here.
In what way? I've been straightforward with my points from the beginning.
>Confidence won’t make an undesirable desirable
It actually can if that's what they were lacking in the first place. Many cases of incels who aren't ugly that just need to work on their approach as I've mentioned before.

Where’s that OKcupid graph where they allowed women to rate looks at personality. It basically defeats every argument in this thread.

I fucked up my post. What I was getting at wasn't a comparison between looks but a comparison between how the same man carries himself. If he is more confident he will improve his chances, even if it is just by a little. Can't polish a turd after all.

yes

You just fucking said yourself that there's no game to play but you still pretend that everyone playing it. That's why they make fun of you. Make yp your mind already dumbass

idk I can't put more effort to responding to a strawman but to offer my own

You ok?

What's a genuinely good description for dating apps? I mean shit that catches eye, because actually listing hobby and facts about yourself is boring and it's not like you can actually find relationships worth your time online.

Attached: 1543547379287.png (482x448, 300K)

Even that's not enough, you have to have an active social life or some way to entertain her, otherwise she's gonna get bored or dislike you because you are low status.

Women are really hard, man.

How much do you think good clothes cost? You don't even need a gym membership to get in shape.

You need to move on, my man.

Every woman, and I mean literally EVERY SINGLE ONE, ON THE EARTH, is a shallow cunt.

No amount of cognitive dissonance will EVER change this fact.

Attached: 1557143569332.jpg (658x501, 258K)

what are you talking about you still have to go there and try it what are you even talking about
all im saying is women arent robots where if you act in a way theyll love you no matter what

*defecates in your vagina*

women take long smelly shits and bleed out of their vaginas. you incels really shouldn't worry too much.

>implying that isn't why I'm attracted to them

>food analogy

>all im saying is women arent robots where if you act in a way theyll love you no matter what
Isn't it fucking obvious as well? It's like incels and nice guys are created their own fantasy world where a females are godesses that you should make gifts for even when they told you to kill yourself. But started to realise they were wrong and bitter about it

Why do food analogies rile up autists so much?

They really aren’t. You can do anything to a woman, except bore her.

Attached: 1547729119057.png (640x461, 62K)

stop fapping 3 times a day

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (696x464, 102K)

A food analogy is a confession that you don’t have much life experience outside of food.

Doesn't matter honestly, good pictures are worth far more
The best you can do is a funny shitpost, seeing as a woman probably won't read it in the first place, and if she does, and you match with her, she'll almost certainly expect you to do the heavy lifting in the conversation anyway. A decent joke will give you much better chances than listing hobbies or typing out what you're actually looking for on the app

Because women have the attention-span of gerbils, yes

And women of course, are perfectly qualified to judge what is or is not 'boring', being the most boring creatures on the face of the Earth.

Seems like a lot of projection there.

>need friends to attract women
>need sexual experience to get friends
>need to attract women to get sexual experience

it's the eternal cycle of pain and suffering

Attached: wheel.jpg (681x895, 473K)

Do you even know what analogy means?

wut

You don't sound boring at all user ;^)

>shy guys are all women hating boogeymen
ill stop replying now

what?

Attached: 1529959591283.jpg (540x720, 97K)

Compared to women, I'm certainly not.

This shit right here. Every argument about confidence and appearance and just be yourself utterly defeated. As women (and people in general) interpret the personally traits of a person through the lens of how physically attractive they are. Ugly people who are fun and interesting are “overcompensating” and attractive people who don’t have many hobbies or interests are just “laid back.”

If you aren’t physically attractive, nothing else matters. It’s literally the first thing anyone can notice about you.

>when they start bragging about all the slaying they do
>when they start playing drinking games where they talk about all the lewd stuff they have done

I'm on here to disappoint you and your family.

Most of the /r9k/ rejects in these threads are, yes.

Oh. Nice guys and incels are shy guys now. How sweet. Calling everyone whores are just signs of shyness i guess

>truth or dare
>it's user's turn
>tell us how many times you've had sex user

>tfw have only 1 good picture because i don't go anywhere
as for the desc i just had "i'll take you to pizzahut" and some emojis and that worked fine, it's the talking part that absolutely fucking drains the soul out of me. starting the conversation and keeping it artificially alive is so fucking draining, especially when you know no matter how much effort you put in she has AT LEAST 30 other matches in one day alone.

Tell us about yourself
>interpret the personally traits of a person through the lens of how physically attractive they are.
When you're just looking at a pic and a short bio on a dating app, yes that's pretty much all you have to go on.

1v1 me in wildy and you'll get that rape you wanted, whore.

What would you like to know, you boring cunt?

i did try self-deprecating humour and honestly it's not good, unless you're a god-tier chad women will just assume you're a loser (and rightfully so). it's better to have short joke. unironically have a confident bio, even if you're not irl.

Are you really expecting peoples with interesting personalities on fucking Ok Cupid? You just like "Oh i'm gonna find a interesting person on internet today. Of course i'm gonna start with OkCupid!" People go on dating sites to get quickies form less ugly person possible. Your arguments literall cherry picking

This will work on lolrandum girls.
This will work across the board.

>Calling everyone whores are just signs of shyness i guess
this is not that far from the truth
people with no issues in social relations will not see things as they are

Just keep it short at first. Ask her out as soon as possible. If she says some bullshit about wanting to talk more before she meets anyone, that will let you know she either has low interest or she's legit never met anyone online before. Just ask the bitch out quickly, banter and conversation works so much easier in person over drinks or wherever.

LMAO nigga are you in HS?
Lie and be brief about it.

Because there’s so much more information in real life, right?

Our monkey brains are wired to see nothing but good things about people we find attractive.

That's the only way you imagining friendship? It's really sad, you seem like you never actually had friends

You. Tell us what makes you so interesting.

I'm not a woman.

>this is not that far from the truth
How can you make fun of such shy lad. Oh poor guy.

>Ask her out as soon as possible
how soon is soon? 15 minutes? the next day? the moment convo starts to die? it really fucking varies from what i've read on the internet
>banter and conversation works so much easier in person over drinks or wherever.
while i'm a social loser altogether i do feel that it's easier talking irl, so i agree on that

>Because there’s so much more information in real life, right?
Yes, there is much more information when you talk with someone in person. Only an autistic shut in would say otherwise.

underage b&

i wish

what the hell are you talking about, retard?

Depends on how things start. If you initiated the conversation steer it towards asking her out soon. If it's some dating app, she matched with you and replied to your message so you know she has at least some interest. No need to beat around the bush, ask her out for drinks/coffee/lunch/whatever. If she brings up a subject and you two are talking about it for a bit, let the conversation start to die out before asking her out. Play it by ear my man, this is just what has worked for me, you might discover things that make it easier on your end.

I am talking about you never experiencing friendship. It's actually worse than never having sex

Good thing you're not an 'autistic shut in' yourself, eh? ;^)

thank you jannies for not 404 sad and lonely thread and thanks to fellow anons that give proper advices. i know i'm a loser but unironically these threads are what fills me with motivation that maybe, one day, i will also make it.

Attached: 1537270427875.jpg (653x490, 95K)

you forgot to say 'be confident'

don't worry though brodude, I'm your wingbrodudeman got your back (and your backside)

I've had conversations with people in real life. I'm sorry you can't even fake basic knowledge such as "Speaking with someone in person is different from sending messages online."

irony is not argument

There's no need to be upset.

Here's some 'proper advices'

Go off this site, buy some alcohol, get very drunk, then go to the nearest nightclub and find a prostitute/college age teen (they're the same thing)

congrats, you've lost your virginity, and now we no longer have to read your pathetic whinging about how not having sex is worse than having cancer

fucking sheltered vagina

I believe in you user. Just remember not to put yourself down when you mess up, just plow on and you'll make it.

Who, precisely, are you quoting?

Have you still not figured out how this site works?

you require more confidence. go mine some

the 'muh virginity' is a meme, no one actually gives a shit. not having a gf ie a person that cares about you is the problem

Well how did you deduce that fact, mr Poaro?

If you really must know, the last time i had real friends was in my early teens. I've hung out with plenty of people since, but i dont consider any of them as "friends". They're not people i can call anytime i want and get them to hang out with me just because. Yeah it does suck, it's terrible, but quite frankly i don't care that much, i hate that i cant get girls, everyone with a penis(who isn't me) can disappear off the face of the earth for all i care.

yes and you don't care who it is ultimately. you just want the waifu without the effort of being someone somebody would wanna date.

based butthurt incel

>obligatory bad faith, sanctimonious encouragement post to look better than that other meanie telling him the truth

to the user who made that original post; this guy doesn't believe in you or care about you.

>I'm your wingbrodudeman got your back (and your backside)
Congrats on actually managing to make me laugh, you cynical cunt.

based

You'll never get new ones with bitch attitude like that

No, you just want sex.

>crabs in a bucket.jpg

have sex

>this guy doesn't believe in you or care about you.
no one really does, i know that

k

I've no reason to try to look better, no one here knows who I am, I genuinely want anons to better their lives. For the record, you are completely right about not putting women on a pedestal, the path to happiness is improving yourself in the things you care about.

i cant get friends because i am low status

keep telling yourself that

ok what is your solution then?

>I've no reason to try to look better *makes an incredibly obnoxious post embodying the opposite sentiment of the big MEANIE who told this brain-damaged retard the truth about why he fails in life*
What a NIGGERincidence! I'm sure you had absolutely NO DESIRE to show off what a GOOD person you are!

Attached: 1550432369740.jpg (904x904, 221K)

Improve your status through self improvement, via Job, Fitness ect.

Solution for your life? You should make your priorities yourself and think with your own head what you want and how possible to get it.

>hensworth
>helmsworth
>hemsworth
one of these is correct

At least you incels are good for entertainment.

Attached: 1521133848845.jpg (737x639, 58K)

I like the tactic of denying cold hard fact and throwing in an insult for good measure.

If I wanted validation through internet brownie points i'd be posting on Reddit instead.

>denying cold hard fact
>thinks talking online is the same as in person
based retard user

>internet brownie points
that's what (you)s are
you don't give a shit about this guy, you just wanted to look good, and the longer you deny it, the more of an insufferable cunt you are

>that's what (you)s are
Like the ones you keep giving him? So you validating him then?

most entertaining thread in months tbqh familamilam