Kinos where the so called bad guys were right?

Kinos where the so called bad guys were right?

Attached: 1561385686108.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/20/senior-swedish-gay-pride-activist-caught-sending-sexual-messages-to-journalists-posing-as-minor-boy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chris Hansen needs to get on this.

There were way too few gay men on that show. Statistically one in three pedophiles is a gay man

Source?

Not Yea Forums you faggot culture warrior.
hidden

He did

Attached: hvpwtf_zpsykva32a1.jpg (800x461, 180K)

I'm guessing it's the same no matter the orientation. There was a massive research which has shown that 10% of heterosexual men would want to have a sex with an underage girl just to see how it is if they had an opportunity.

breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/20/senior-swedish-gay-pride-activist-caught-sending-sexual-messages-to-journalists-posing-as-minor-boy/

Surely you can source this? Sounds like a cope to cover up the fact all faggots are pedos

Based Breibart

How terrible. A heterosexual male wanting to have sex with a 17-year-old female -- who is in prime breeding range.

Biology is terrible.

Wasn't it 2 out of 3?

Is this Yea Forums, post 2016fag?

>I'm guessing it's the same no matter the orientation.

You're provably wrong.

Gay men are, generously estimated, 1.5% of the total population, and yet the constitute the perpetrators of one third of all child-molestation cases.

Underage could mean 17, not necessarily 6 or 8. What's the age of consent in your country?

Sounds like a play on semantics to muddy the water, underage vs child i guess

The title is an ultimate clickbait.

Around 100 men has reached out to the trap account, but only a few of them with sex offers, the massive majority were telling the kid to be cautious and remove the account because he shouldn't be there.

More like 10% admitted to it. I bet it's at least over 50%.

The ratio of pedos, hetero:homo is 11:1, given that homos are as you say 1% of the population that is a massive over representation of them

The figure I seen was that one in three child molesters in Britain were there for homosexual offenses. Maybe the number is different there because of muslims though

Oh most definitely. At the end of the day the two arent even comparable, hetero attraction (even if underage but post puberty) is conducive to life. Homo attraction is not. Its apples and oranges

Based.

>be cautious
Wow almost like faggots know their community is literally filled to the brim with pedophiles

Attached: 1542345431185.png (719x2669, 1.4M)

>that 30 year old high school kid

Hercules starring Dwayne "Litty" Johnson

This is an article with no hyperlink to a study, why do I care? Nor does it say the age or stage of development the "child" is at. And again.... being attracted to a fertile female is healthy and normal, being attracted to a male who can never be fertile.... is not.

The containment board is leaking /pol/tards again.

>the massive majority were telling the kid to be cautious
I heard this on To Catch a Predator a hundred times. Its just an easy conversation starter with easy deniability. Normal people just hit the report button

When there are fewer people in your dating pool (and even fewer who are willing to come out), it's only natural to gravitate towards children.

More accurately, when your species cant procreate, its only natural to forcibly do it (pedophilia and gays)

Attached: 1532711383177.png (936x560, 59K)

listen and believe, user

Equilibrium.

>article literally says children are post puberty earlier
Okay so its by definition not pedophilia and a healthy response. We are animals who want to make children. A post pubescent female is ready for this despite what society says.

The myth of trauma caused by sex at a young age

Attached: 1534802792652.png (1604x865, 85K)

Is that supposed to be an excuse

Also, if there are fewer people in the entire pool, there is also relatively less competition for a member of that pool.

Well you fucking fraud?

98% of sexual predators are men

>I-I-I was contacting the child to WARN him! Yeah! I wanted to teach him a lesson!

This is the defense of literally every pedophile who gets catfished into meeting an "8-year-old girl" and gets caught.

you mean Chris Handsome

Attached: Booty-Warrior.jpg (558x340, 122K)

Reminder girls peak between 11-14

Attached: 419ea9890d9a47fecd69db9a82fd1bd45edd96a5530b8f16051368574902e458.jpg (1910x2200, 1.21M)

12 is kino

12 is clearly when the pussy activates and should be legal for marriage. 11 is still a child you dirty degenerate pedo

>women
>ever getting convicted of targeting a minor, even when they do it

lol

Attached: Feminism and Law Equality Article 5 Pedophelia.jpg (1133x1000, 319K)

>gays will defend this

Attached: TDdOIwM0_400x400.jpg (309x309, 39K)

4 is ugly 5-9 is beautiful 10-16 is ugly and 18 is alright
t no pedo

Imagine if you looked like that haha

Is that Malcolm in the Middle?

Imagine being this cucked by feminists and old hags

Attached: 66451618dc7fdf320ad656a444a981fc47c3af3510979d6a4e11c7cb1e7aeada.jpg (971x999, 354K)

I can believe it. Used to make a pretty good trap (as in girl(male) ) back when I was 14-15. Conned myself into thinking I was a faggot cause I was short feminine and slim. Literally hundreds of messages, thousands of likes, endless offers for money and gifts and meets and shit. Looking back the vast majority would've known I was significantly underage.

Number 4 or 9 please

>Looking back the vast majority would've known I was significantly underage.
lol should have known at the time

yeah and they target little boys

Girls are actually 2x more likely to be victims of child sexual abuse.

it's 5-8%

No it isn't

Attached: 1556006167081.png (433x750, 250K)

We literally just had a thread full of anons wanting to fuck 9 year old girls, you hypocrites

user, just because you are a fag and a pedo, doesn't mean all fags are pedos

Funny how men commit the most rapes and murders, maybe we should ban them or something, jej

> hypocrites
See

dilate

Attached: 7635036-6513755-image-a-74_1545256941809.jpg (634x793, 107K)

>men
That's not how you spell "blacks"

>explains the difference between hetero and homo sex/procreation
>this makes me a hypocrite

Maybe you should kill yourself faggot

lolis = good
fags = bad

Not that hard to understand is it redditor

Well women commit over 80% of all child murders, so better not bring statistics into it, whatchu say?

>any group is exposed as being massively overrepresented in a crime category
>"B-B-BUT MUH MEN!!! MUH RAPE!!!"

Get a better argument, Tumblr.

You could upload a blank image to these sites and gets over 100 sex offers. Faggots aren't exactly picky. Especially the older ones. They usually message every single account

>9 yearl olds
>Natural straight attraction

Funny how you picked your own preferred degenerate activity and then virulently hate all the rest. I hope you never have a daughter.

I don't think we have to worry about this one having offspring, user

>hey sexy just letting u know it's dangerous here ;)

I see this thrown around alot. Gonna need sauce