Films for this feel?

Films for this feel?

Attached: D5L7VkhW4AIcql6.jpg (1024x893, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SAWx2M7xDn0?t=343
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's racist

me in the second panel

I don't get it.

based

You may not control what others do, but you can control your own actions. If a thot wants to get plowed until she's an old hag that's her problem, not yours. Men have a longer shelf-life than women and if you do well you can nab one much younger. Loneliness hurts, but life is too short to take on the disasters others make of their lives. You have a lot of goals of your own so get to it. Just remember how much power you have, power others give up when they settle down with a woman.

I say this having been in a long relationship, if I was still in one I wouldn't have the career I have today.

How does he get taller

How did he get taller?

It’s called leg day, bro

>not just pumping and dumping
didn't make it

Attached: 11 (2).jpg (480x473, 14K)

>Men have a longer shelf-life than women and if you do well you can nab one much younger.

Based. Remember gentlemen, the ideal age women find men attractive is 35. You have yet to reach your peak. And if you're past 35 consider a dose of lead to your temple.

How is this a bad thing. He just needs to find a girl that is not a whore and continue to lift.

poor machoke

>get fit for the express purpose of being able to fuck sluts
>be disappointed that they're sluts
?????

>barbell curls

based and unironically redpilled
don't work out/get smarter/learn a trade to get women, do it for your own satisfaction. younger women turn 18 every single day, you can find one that isn't a whore (yet).
personally in the second panel, and trying to better understand the quoted post. sure, i want a big tittied woman, but most of them at my age (31) are used hags who have multiple children. so i have to get big for myself, to feel healthy and strong for my own sake, not for some woman with more mileage than my car

I only lift to be ready for the next race war.

Seriously. Also, men who lift strictly for women are gay.

Why are all incels closeted homosexuals

Same here

Sisyphus just needs to roll that boulder to the top of the hill.

MRAs don’t have the logical capacity to see passed the end of the hot pocket they’re eating

women are NOT people

Attached: fixedthatforufaglol.jpg (1024x902, 214K)

>just wife up a 20 year old when you are 35 and established

Hate to break it to you lads but all of the girls that are actually worth a fuck date guys their own age and are off the market by 24
The 20 year olds that date 35 year olds are deranged turbo-thots that will make your life a living hell and you'll just end up that old boomer with a bitch fake-tit wife that is secretly fucking the yoga instructor because "she missed out" on getting railed or whatever bullshit reason

Redpilled.

>getting big not for her, but for you
Based and Banepilled

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>passed

Attached: 47985B00-F119-480E-ADCC-F988F53E4352.png (647x644, 110K)

post the version with traps

Manlet reduction surgery

>TFW there is still time

Attached: waitingforcall.jpg (786x576, 192K)

Attached: 1514094017391.jpg (470x470, 45K)

This is fucked up man, older guys should leave young girls to young guys. It fucks up the balance too much.

who is this delightful new "meme guy" I've seeing around here?

>Wants to be the kind of man that can attract women
>Works out to become that man
>Gets there
>Attracts women
>Realises they are vacuous and boring pieces of shit
>Retreats back to working out

great

Attached: bill_paxton_true_lies-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEYgDQFn-06l5NcORpUZB55qzXw9FordjSF64ivEHHlQ.jpg (891x556, 36K)

>Implying I'll renounce the opportunity my forefather had and made me endure
>Tfw I fucked a 20 yo big titted qt at 27 without any remorse
Wait for your turn

>not ascending and dedicating yourself to yourself and certain interests
for me, it's aviation and archaeology

How bout I put lead to your temple punk

Attached: bandit-terrorist-gunman-masked-man-260nw-749862493.jpg (390x280, 7K)

>Wait for your turn
Meanwhile 15 year old chad is balls deep in more women than you will ever touch in your life

lmfao @ u

eifel 65 - I'm Blue

This plus I haven't met a single married millenials that is happy and out whole generation is a stone's throw from 40 if they aren't already there. The idea of finding a functional marriage is a logistical nightmare at this point.

wow

Attached: 1554353406471.png (800x600, 608K)

It’s Woojy, was introduced in Yea Forums two weeks ago and then spread quickly

What if you're a baby-face? I'm 27 and people assume I'm a teenager.

I'm 19 and have yet to grow a single hair on my face and my foreskin still covers the entirety of my penis. I haven't seen what my glans looks like

>going to meet woman at a bar

Attached: 1560056843165.png (1000x1000, 122K)

>men age better than women
>tfw took the trappill and am with a cute trap chicana that looks 19 despite being my age
>complete loyalty since they understand how chaotic and unfaithful the modern roastie is

This is oldie cope

Sucking cocks at a truck stop mens room is not a good career choice user.

Attached: 280full.jpg (280x466, 10K)

Same. For me I'm a polyglot working on my 5th language and huge into fitness. I have no idea how someone can even survive their 30s without any real hobbies or passions yet so many people do.

>it's "another useless fat nerd gets mogged by a shaved head+beard guy at the gym" episode

Why is this cope so prevalent on Yea Forums?

I went through this except the first hot slut I slept with after becoming Chad gave me a terrible throat infection for a week that felt like I was swallowing razors, which I thought was just strep but it never fully got better, so I went and got tested and I learned I had gotten a virulent throat HPV infection from her, and I'm still managing symptoms to this day 3 years later. I am volcel now.

Attached: 1561091709319.jpg (641x491, 43K)

>tfw took the trappill and am with a cute trap chicana that looks 19 despite being my age

Is that what reddit told you?

Attached: 1560288777504.png (1200x290, 421K)

Imagine not even being out of grade school yet and holding tons of wrong, useless info like this guy.

kill yourself faggot scum

No, I've never been there.

>throat infection
oh no...

Ok, but you go first, I'll be done right after you. Promise.

You can’t talk about this stuff in film. Even if you want to joke about a guy who can’t find a marriage-worthy woman because he only meets girls in bars, that would imply that some subset of women are bad in some way. Criticizing women is not possible in film. That’s actually kind of crazy to think about, that an artistic medium can’t address basic truths.

That what you get for sucking "her" penis.

>”You look great, honey.”
Lmao

headcanon is that he started standing up straight due to becoming more confident and it being a requirement to have good form during lifts

I don't like saying "honey," I prefer "babe".

Actually if anything it's reverse psyche-tinged roastie cope.

>"LOL men have a "wall" too, at 35! XD"

This literally only applies to gays, and most of the time the "gay wall" is the same as the woman one: 30. The male wall for normal people is actually mid-60's, and that's if you've taken care of yourself for most of your life. Most guys hit it mid-50's though. The point is you will never not see a fit 50 year old bachelor banging 20somethings. Roasties and homos are just seething.

artist subconsciously did that because men are secretly as shallow as if not worse than roasties when it comes to height. taller men are just seen as "better people" regardless of how well put together and established a shorter guy is

I dont think kids here understand discipline. When I was starting out as a PT at the gym I was doing a cut from a natty bulk and looked emaciated and some literal shit posters from /fit/ were gossiping like school girls making fun of me for being so small and giggling. They were practically children and like half my size so i didn't get upset. Anyways those kids lasted exactly 1 day because thst level of dismorphia and insecure ego gets crushed once the roiders come in. One of them came back and saw me when I wasn't cutting and asked how i got so huge. I set him up with a routine he pretended to follow for like 2 days and left again. I can't get mad at them. They are just ignorant.

I have a gf who is 6 years younger than me. But the best fuck I ever had was from a woman older than me.

Yeah well you're just a really kewl guy.

I satisfy with the life I have
Could be worse, could be better

Thanks

Imagine how different the 40 year old virgin would be if Steve Carell played a man who practiced Asceticism because of his disgust of the modern world. But that wouldn't persuade people to drink Coca-Cola, would it?

It was a woman, but I did fall for the cunnilingus meme and I am paying a terrible price for it.
?

Good for not succumbing to the crabs in this bucket.

t. roastie

I'm not a faggot so I have no reason to, faggot scum.

Either cope or roastie pleased that a man will settle for her

Actually there's at least 2 films recently that address exactly this subject. Thry just don't do it with an axe to grind in regards to women. Phantom Thread and The Lobster. Both talk about the self mutilation involved in coupling.

Thanks, I never will
I was a volcel for quite sometime because of self imposed limitation
I know the toll it can put on a man and how fucking attractive women help lift it
I just want my niggaz to be happy

Attached: sometimesitdobelikethat.jpg (640x1138, 105K)

Attached: 1561478180682.jpg (1024x892, 236K)

I hate these because they actually make me sad.

maybe the poster slid down the wall

You say that, but that's not the energy you're putting off, friend.

>complete loyalty
What good is loyalty when you’re a race mixer and a fag? If anything happens, just find another monkey to not have children with.

Look at the boomer head, he isn't sad, merely nostalgic
He learned to live through change

damn .. this one hits
i remember these days
im 33 now :(

Why would either of those things matter to me? All I care about is our happiness.

>Rorschach as a nigger
>played by a ginger
This comics has very deep layers.

This is off topic but am I the only person whose childhood friends ended up being status obsessed pieces of shit? I literally have picture of us all prepubescent playing vidya and all i feel is rage. Not loneliness or remorse.

rorschach is a nigger in doomsday clock

The fate of all childless men

>the self mutilation involved in coupling
But that isn’t what I was talking about at all

Go to the doctor about your penis, if you're not in North America or the Arab world they'll give you creams and advice on how to retract your foreskin over time rather than just sending you to be sliced by Dr Goldstein. If not then i'm sorry.
>t. had same problem but at 16

But you definitely aren’t vacuous and boring!

You know this "everything is a cope" shit is what holds you incels back right? People move at different speeds, people exist on different levels of social hierarchy and at different stages of life. Some people start out with advantages and some with disadvantages. Some move forward (job promotion, new girlfriend) and some fall down (getting fired, divorce). This is all natural. Make the most of what you have and keep moving. And stop trying to pull others down with you into your pity pit.

You’re bragging about loyalty, but it’s a facade. You’re pretending to be in a relationship with an anus that can talk

perfect

I cam into this thread, looking for a good movie to watch tonight.
But instead I get /r9k/
What the fuck

kek
Guarantee he's just an ugly tranny playing pretend. I mean have you seen what they look like?

Traps age a hell of a lot faster than women

lol imagine exercising for anyone but yourself

Based dad advice

Attached: 1561351117589.jpg (750x856, 97K)

Stop blaming “incels” for your self-pardons.

kek

Attached: 4565995965.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>/r9k/
lmao no, /r9k/ is a completely compromised board filled with roasties and normalfags and redditors, aswell as all other such people who don't belong.

You need to train yourself to be as deluded as possible to believe that adult men are women.

>just walk right up and give em a firm handshake on the pussy
Works for me

Well, if I were cynical, every relationship with anyone else ever could be boiled down to that. It doesn't reflect my reality, though, we play vidya together everyday and watch TV, talk about stuff like I haven't been able to with anyone else. I'm bragging because I have something worth bragging about for the first time ever and it's one way for me to pass time at work.

Not a tranny, but I am a manlet.

jej

Incel hands made this.

>bragging about fucking another man in the ass
lmfao...

Greek as fuck

Where would you find a woman as wholesome and conservative as church girls; but freaky and sexually adventurous in the bedroom like modern thots? I want that.

You will always have to make sacrifices user

Islam unironically

Christ

>Where can I find a dog that is tame and good with kids but also vicious and will mercilessly rip my enemies apart?
You have to choose one or the other.

Suits you right mike

>learn a trade

I don't see how bragging about fucking a woman is any better considering all the bad experiences people all across Yea Forums have had with 'em.

cringe

youtu.be/SAWx2M7xDn0?t=343

Films for being a retarded prude?

dyel detected
look at the grip, clearly a deadlift

that's fucked up i feel nowadays hooking up with some good looking bitch is off the tables with all the stds around

To fuck a man you just walk into a gay bar and say "who wants to fuck" even if you are ugly you will satisfy some queer's fetish for fat ugly fedoras. It takes nothing, no effort, no skill. It's like bragging about making a PBJ sandwich. No one's impressed.

>grow grow grow

I'm not bragging about getting to fuck, though; that's something you brought up and are focusing on, not me.

Nah m8
>the best thing about highschoolers (legal) is that even as I get older, they stay the same age