Why are they allowed to to kick plebs off of their board but since you got your way, we can't...

why are they allowed to to kick plebs off of their board but since you got your way, we can't? why is the catalog being shit up with anime? you know who you are

Attached: 99104.png (599x112, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orders.4channel.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably because muh jewflix released it now

>kick plebs off of their board
yeah, those patrican moe loli slice-of-life connoisseurs kicking out the pleb EVAfags

Because the janitor here is the Yea Forumseddditor one

Everyone there is a pleb.

Shilled it*
orders.4channel.org/

Attached: 1560746172539.png (1021x1525, 562K)

i despise anime and even then i heard about the series before, pretty sure netflix is ultrapleb
thanks now my suspicion is confirmed

because their board is for anime discussions only and this is general tv where anime is also a part of? not sure how that's hard to comprehend.

Everyone on Yea Forums is worse than a pleb. They don't watch anime at all.

Anime is on-topic on Yea Forums.

I've watched every anime ever made, and half of the ones that haven't

anime website
Yea Forums is merely a board for people who generally enjoy anime and japanese media to talk about western tv and movies

Attached: 1526196480594.jpg (531x717, 298K)

Yea Forums is plebs only. Good anime is banned.

pls don't post such filthy whores on a blue board

>all the same entry level pleb dogshit plebs from Yea Forums like this like are on their rec charts
You can just tell these posters and the ones that hate Yea Forums all started using Yea Forums in the 2010s and Yea Forums in the last 3 years

>got banned for a week for posting a gochiusa thread
God I hate nu-Yea Forums

Attached: 1527758301863.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

How exactly does my post suggest something like that?

I've been using Yea Forums longer than you've probably been alive. It's gone to shit.

they need to shill it on a popular board nobody goes on Yea Forums or likes anime anymore

>How exactly does my post suggest something like that?
>I've been using Yea Forums longer than you've probably been alive. It's gone to shit.
Yup these are people who NEVER posted on Yea Forums until reddit cried on /q/ to change it to be more appealing to their kind.

every other board on this site has better loli threads than Yea Forums

Really? I posted a Warwick Davis thread recently and hit the image limit.

What did you post in the thread?

for me its cawfee

Attached: 1527951211509.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

You're one of the fuckers that ruined my board, aren't you. You got gochiusa banned.

Anime (well, some anime) keeps getting more and more popular.

How does me asking that question prove that I didn't post on Yea Forums until some reddit whatever?

>anime website
Not anymore weeb. Go to some "pure" deadchan.