Who was the worst Avatar?

Who was the worst Avatar?

Attached: AC72C7E4-6407-4DD9-9554-B7ED07A44B5B.jpg (950x532, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmUi8YkPTxE
youtube.com/watch?v=3YDz-ftqr1g
youtube.com/watch?v=FWw9g7nSesQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

James Cameron's

korra

youtu.be/lmUi8YkPTxE

Korra who lost all those previous Avatar's spirits for advice.
Second would be Kuruk who was such a shit Avatar his wife's face got stolen and the world descended into anarchy when he died.
Conveniently they were both Water Tribe Avatars, really makes you think.

but,
>best
Roku
Kyoshi
>mid
Aang
>low
>
>
>
>power gap
>
>
>
>shit
Whorra

Thanks for the chuckle, I'd forgotten about this video.

Korra was the best one
>Them brown abs
mmmm.....

that face stealer spirit was so damn cool
I also liked the nerd owl

These

Attached: C5BA3276-5B36-4737-A620-71FA2E1AEA7C.png (1550x474, 447K)

What I don't get is why they all look like they lived during the same time period despite living different lifetimes.

The Southern Raiders did nothing wrong

fpbp

>Stops more villains than the past four avatars combined
>Somehow is the worst avatar

Attached: Korra.png (500x281, 156K)

Also has the best villain

>opens the spirit portals
>breaks the avatar chain
>destabilises the entire world
>stops anyone trying to fix her mess
She was unbelievably awful.

Was neck training part of the Avatar routine?

>worst Avatar in history is a woman

Whorra is the worst Avatar but she cute though

Prior to industrial revolution, society doesnt change much. Difference between 500bc and 500ad isnt huge in terms of how it would look

This

Captain Marvel

Attached: 1559952060153.jpg (1280x718, 108K)

Avatar Kuruk (water bender standing by the female air bender)

If you are older than 12 and watch cartoons there is something wrong with you

>Roku
>better than Aang

By what metric? He fucked up by telling the firelord to back off then completely failing to see him continue fucking up the earth kingdom.

He also had a long life to gain wisdom from.

I like the character and story but I don't think he was better than Aang.

genuinely forces one to contemplate

kora

I don't know, but I want to fuck Kyoshi

She arguably created the circumstances that either made them a villain in the first place or let them free themselves. This is the case for all the Antagonists except Amon.
>Amon = Wanted revenge on Republic City for the crimes against his father that lead to the abuse of him and his brother. Not Korra's fault.
>Unalaq = Always prefered spirits over others, but Korra's careless actions with the spirit realm and spirit portals gave him the chance to become a fanatic monster. Korra's fault.
>Zaheer = He and his Red Lotus would have remained imprisoned until the day they died had Korra not fucked up with the Spirit Portal. Because of her, Zaheer gained his Air bending and freed the other members of his order because of it. Korra's Fault.
>Kuvira = While I'm sure Kuvira always had great ambitions, she didn't get the opportunity to seize power until the Earth Kingdom was left in shambles with all the refugee problems caused by the permanent opening of the Spirit Portals by Korra. Not to mention her two greatest weapons were created through the usage of Spirit energy from the Spirit portal. Korra's fault.

Bad writing allowed her to do that. By all normal standards and accounts, she was objectively a horrible avatar.

anime is for fucking faggot losers

>Amon
>Korra resolved the tensions between benders and non-benders finally
>Unalaq
>Korra brought balance back again with the spirit world
>Zaheer
>Korra brought the Air nation back from extinction
>Kuvira
>Korra literally defeated Fire Nation 2.0 with a mecha superweapon

Meanwhile, Aang is not responsible for the birth of any of the villains he faces; Zuko is who he is because of his father; Azula is who she is because of her psyche, the expectations of her, and her fear of isolation; Admiral Zhao was a product of fanaticism and nationalism; and Firelord Ozai was the consequence of Roku's failure and not Aang directly.

While I can give her credit for stopping Amon, the other three "situations" were caused directly by her actions. She is just as much at fault as Unalaq, Zaheer, and Kuvira.

gas all water tribers

Water is the shittiest element so it makes sense that the water tribe avatars were terrible.

Korra was fine until they made her bisexual to appease tumblr

So it was fine for 15/16ths of the series)? Because that just isn't true. She should have lost all of her powers after the third season.

Why?

She should have only had air bending by the end of S1 and left Republic City behind to travel around the world to get her other elements back while being guided by Aang. Of course people are going to say that would just be The Last Airbender all over again, but that's what made it so great in the first place; it was an amazing adventure series at its heart.

Aang because he created Republic City and is a crypto Jew (always crying about muh homeland and supports the destruction of non-air nomad culture.)

I love Korra

Attached: 0296758d1f08dc333d2952a1ed7937cb.jpg (600x849, 323K)

I enjoy jerking off to her as well. Definitely the most sexual avatar.

well apparently the book about her has a sex scene so

>jerking off to cartoons
so glad I wasn't raised by a single mother

Why are you here?

How can the worst avatar have the best body?

I wish I was raised by a single mother.
By 14 she'd start having sex with you regularly! My cartoons tell me so!

Attached: 1525991887234.png (988x1400, 1.11M)

>why are you on a television and film board instead of one of the incel boards
are you lost or just retarded?

Aang
>no I won't kill you or else I'll be just like you
What a garbage ending to a great show

Also
>My job is to restore balance but I'm going to create an entirely new civilization (republic city) because fuck balance and tradition

>turns the firelord into a normal man
Aang was based. That's worse than death.

No, you were raised by a retarded baboon instead.

>Kyoshi stops a genocidal maniac from her own tribe without even killing anyone
how can you possibly top that?

Avatar isn't really anime, its a western cartoon.

STEP ON MY COCK AND PISS IN MY MOUTH RIGHT FUCKING NOW MOMMY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

based

Are air benders the jews of avatar?

water niggers and air niggers are next to useless. Fire and Earth created everything of value in that universe.

Found the best (most based) Avatar

they're the liberals

>Muh homeland/culture
>Never forget the 17 trillion air nomads killed by the evil fire nation
>Created the first multicultural hellhole in history in the fire nation as revenge
Probably the closest thing to Jews there.

Imagine if Korra did some blood bending on you and forced some blood to go down into your cock causing an unwanted erection. That would be so embarrassing haha.
I bet she would bully you for it lol.

>Aang
>clearly in great shape
>dies of a heart attack in his 50's

kek

Being frozen for 100 years probably fucks up your heart

No, worst is

/thread

I don't know but this armless cutie is my favorite.

Attached: aood.jpg (325x433, 79K)

Kuruk is canonically the biggest failure (and cuck) avatar.

>trying this hard
Aang learned all four elements and mastered the Avatar state when he was mentally a 12 year old. Other Avatars don't even KNOW they're the avatar until they're 16. And that's not even counting the insane shit like defeating Ozai during Sozin's comit, learning to energy bend, or learning 'pure' firebending from a literal dragon

Worst is Korra, second worst is Kuruk, both for reasons outlined here Third worst has to be Kyoshi
>gave zero shits about some manlet trying to take over the world
>only intervened when he was stupid enough to attack her
>created an oppressive secret police to protect an incompetent king, and make sure the peasantry couldn’t get any ideas

The line behind yangchen looks fucked up, like without the nations order.
I wonder if the red lotus idea of killing the avatar at infancy wasn't something new.

Kuruk, it's not even a little bit close.

Nigga was so shit his wife got her fucking face stolen, he spent his entire life ignoring his duties to get it back and he still failed

are you? honest question

one of the only times I've felt that "the hero doesn't kill" was justified. they establish his viewpoint and vegetarianism and love of life. and also it makes Ozai's defeat feel more earned. nobody in the show had been brutally murdered by the gaang, would've been jarring as fuck.

my only problem is that energy bending is an asspull. if they hinted at it a lot before the finale then i'd accept it more readily

his entire character arc was learning to put aside his own desires in order to reach a cosmic existence where his views are secondary to the needs of the world.

It was a shitty cop out

>my only problem is that energy bending is an asspull
you should have expected he would have some cool avatar only powers that he didn't know how to use.

Kyoshi did not intervene until her hometown is threatened. Great bendin gprowess but weak principles despite her stance on being decisive

Half of the shit attributed to Korra is honestly not even her fault. Harmonic Convergence was going to happen regardless of her opening the southern portal and Unalaq was part of the Red Lotus all along and had the upper hand. Yeah it sucks she lost her past lives but she still manages to go on and kick ass without them. Also do yourselves a favor and download Four Elements Trainer.

>Four Elements Trainer

Is that the rape game?

>there are people in this thread who think The Legend of Korra is 'terrible', but they enjoy garbage like Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop

Attached: Beifong_Shrug.jpg (754x767, 90K)

>Great bendin gprowess but weak principles despite her stance on being decisive
The biggest problem is that there's no clear definition of what is supposed to be the avatar job beyond "bring balance to the world".
Chin was a dictator but he was an EARTH dictator and was only conquering EARTH territory, does that really bring inbalance to the world? To me, is just a big political problem.

I can see why would want stop the fire expansion since those assholes were wiping out entire cultures but, I don't think it should be the avatar problem to fix every goddam intern nation problem.

all anime is terrible m8

Exactly /comblr/, now go back to your poorly written lesbo fantasy

>implying
he still gets his relationship with katara. aang always gets to have his cake and eat it too. the only character with an actual arc is zuko.

not code geass

first sign of a 2016 cancer cell

the first two seasons of korra are some of the most tedious of any show i've seen

>Zuko
>gets to be an incel the entire series
>beats his stupid cunt of a sister in the royal race
>him. Toph, and Katara all live to be really old
>gets a sweet ass dragon to ride
>probably had a dozen kids with his tsundere gf

t. has only seen a screenshot of the ending and somehow thinks the entire show is lesbian and tumblr

>anime brain rotted zombie thinks anyone cares about what he thinks
just like in your daily life mate, no one cares lmfao go 360 off a bridge

not him but the ending was definitely very gay. I didn't really care and it caught me off guard ( i guess I missed all the ques) but when I sat back and thought about it, yea, I could smell the agenda.

>re-writes avatar history to start it fresh because I guess it wasn't LGBT inclusive before
>finishes the series by walking off into the spirit world to go be a dyke with her gf

Attached: Kiss.webm (450x268, 322K)

Attached: Fire Lord No Homo.png (1033x755, 1.29M)

>stops four shitty villains of the week

Yikes, none of those knobs compare to Ozai, not to mention Ozai+comet

where do you think we are

>if they hinted at it a lot before the finale
But they did, when he loses his bending and has to get it back. Bending someone else's bending is just an extension of that

Anime make ya seethe? Curious.

Attached: 1559188591464.png (688x688, 765K)

It was because he was physically very old

I have seen, all of the show has garbage writing, the lesbian shit was just icing on the cake

Dilate

I don't read comics fren, and im sure the ques were all there in the show, I just don't pick up on that kind of stuff.

>Sub Zero would be the deadliest fucker in the Avatar universe

Attached: 3EFB25B3-E6CA-40C3-87E8-114FF3F794FD.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

The dyke stuff was added in after the show was effectively cancelled as revenge since the brand would be useless overseas and in most of the west.

a tanzanian ice shaving blog?
Back to Yea Forums, cretin

there's something so clean and flawless about the storytelling in The Last Airbender. it makes the cancerous seasons of Korra stick out like a sore thumb. anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Is Zaheer even a villain? think about it logically

Yes

>that guy was the WORST!

Attached: 117D2B52-3754-429D-B095-36021E797A82.png (200x200, 64K)

>as revenge
How pathetic

no, not all. Magneto and Storm would cause a lot of problems though

>Dude anarchy!
Zaheer is a villain. Kuvira is a hero though. Always love it when Americans try to make "authoritarians" look bad but end up making them cool instead.

(It was preplanned and has a single theme on which it focuses, therefore the writing actually has drive and narrative focus)

Imagine if she used bloodbending to get you hard every time you went limp and kept doing it for hours. Imagine how crazy it would be if she finished up by waterbending all the cum from your balls out of your cock and into her womb so she can get pregnant

theres love routes for every girl so far except korra.
While I wouldnt call Eva or Cowboy Bebop terrible, I will say Korra is extremely underrated and rewatching it all recently ive come to appreciate it a lot more. It had extremely large shoes to fill being a sequel to what is undoubtedly the greatest animated series of all time, and It did an okay job at it. People just get hung up on how shit the book 2 finale was, spirit Jinora, Amon not actually being what they advertised him as, a semi-forced lesbian ending, and the troubles with production they overlook all the great things. Book 3 is on par with the original series and has some of the best and most interesting set pieces and fights in the entire franchise.

how is the person who built a giant death ray and threatened to use it on everyone who disagreed with her a hero? how is the guy who mastered air bending within 30 seconds of gaining the ability to do it NOT a hero?

>guy who can form ice into any shape and size and anywhere even in lava wouldn’t be strong

Attached: 24D4E429-27C2-4DB8-ADFD-1F1C28930C47.jpg (1553x1888, 311K)

Also Mexican Nickelodeon kept accidentally leaking shit early so I'd seen half of season 3 before it was even out

>can't even beat Scorpion, but will somehow take on an avatar, who also has mastery over ice and every other element

I watched Korra immediately after Avatar and I never got the hate. It's just more of the same, but not quite as good. Is it nostalgiafags having too high expectations or something? Only thing that really bothered me was the love triangle stuff. Overall a solid 7/10 show.

hahah that's so gross lol

Attached: 1540154377676.png (229x200, 10K)

It's hard to top the original

Attached: wan-the-legend-of-korra-7.31.jpg (210x240, 11K)

>undoubtedly the greatest animated series of all time
what

the hype before it came out was unreal, it was never going to live up to expectations. It was decent, but Amon being a fraud was shit and they stole the Equalists plot from a Wii game

Attached: Maker.webm (640x360, 1.05M)

a major flaw in the atmosphere of Korra is that there's no Aang, Momo, or Appa. they tried too hard to recapture the mythical/whimsical/adventurous tone, but when it's a teenager and a polar bear instead of a child a monkey and a flying six legged bison, it all feels wrong.

you can tell that they struggled immensely in nailing Korra's character because they're trying to force Zuko and Aang into the same body. everything in ATLA was centered on Aang's mystic childhood and it allowed other characters to serve as foils to not only aang, but the entire avatar universe, in the best way possible

Attached: 1510349577049.png (473x454, 9K)

Kora

>yo Mako bro, I heard you fucked the Avatar, she any good?

couldn't they just counter bend him? I agree with Storm and Magneto being huge problems, especially Magneto

season 2 is complete dogshit man. i really can't blame people for not sticking around after that (especially since the first season was definitely lackluster)

Spbp

Storm is basically an Avatar herself.

Aang before they butchered him in the sequel is probably the best avatar.
He became a completely mastered avatar by the age of 12.

He did beat Scorpion though. Avatar would be a different thing all together
Ice bending in the Avatar world only seems to work around cold environments but maybe a little

Attached: 4B20B939-9102-44F4-94C8-7A8E8360FAE5.gif (480x270, 2.93M)

this girl

Attached: Neytiri_nazachema.jpg (869x1028, 559K)

How is it complete dogshit? Lots of great episodes in the second half. Loved all the spirit world stuff and any Bolin + Varrick scene is kino.

avatar is not there to fight shitty villains lel. He has to maintain prosperity and balances in the world.

>Yea Forums
>not an incel board

Powerful water and fire benders can transmit heat, Katara is able to create steam and ice from temperate water. Sozen is able to drain heat from lava, cooling it to solid rock again

mommy

Nuktuk is pure kino

Sub Zero can Incase himself in ice to heal and can teleport through them. Maybe not great as a bender but hand to hand he would utterly wreck them

Also Korra gave Bolin questionable heating powers too when it made him able to lavabend

Attached: lava.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

how the fuck did the earth nation not conquer the entire planet? surely there must have been at least one earth bender strong enough to lift a mountain up to the earths outer rim, then drop it in the middle of the ocean and create tidal wave large enough to wipe out the fire nation. after that, conquering the pacifist cucks of the air tribes and inbred mongrels of the water nation wouldn't have been hard.

Any bender who lets themselves get within melee range deserves to die

>there must have been at least one earth bender strong enough to lift a mountain up to the earths outer rim, then drop it in the middle of the ocean

Badger Moles stopped them

>t.guy who was 100 perfect raised by a single mother
My parents celebrated their 35 anniversary last week. My dad had a nice job and my mother was a stay at home mom. As if having parents makes you any less of a degenerate. I don't identify with my parents life style at all. I have no intention of every marrying or pursuing a "wholesome" lifestyle. .

I really like that episode where they show the Nuktuk finale at the bending arena, then dark spirits appear and Bolin fight them off in sync with what's happening on the show. There's also some great action in the next episode where Bumi takes out an entire Unalaq camp by accident. Season 2 will never be "complete dogshit" as long as scenes like that exist.

Reminder that Korra didn't defeat Amon, his brother went full suicide bomber and blew them both up

>implying the benders are inept in melee combat
>implying fire benders aren't also masters of taijitsu

Where do you think we are?

Reminder that Korra, the avatar, couldn't learn how to airbend, and some normie mastered it within SECONDS of gaining the ability to do so.

No he was based and classpilled. There is literally nothing wrong with killing royallty.

Attached: reddit avatar.jpg (587x394, 77K)

Best girl.

Attached: Ikki 2.jpg (856x767, 109K)

Most benders in the show were trash when they fought hand to hand. Not mention Sub Zero’s raw strength of ripping heads and spines out with bare hands

Attached: 303CCFB1-863F-4F5F-9CED-DA63FD15A630.gif (435x250, 1.25M)

You know what's funny? That isn't even the most hamfisted moment of the comic

Wait is this official?

>green dress
they'll tell it is was for "homosexuality" but it was actually for shacking up with an earth nation whore and betraying your country.

and how is sub zero going to contend with fire benders doing the flip thing where they shoot lightning out of their feet?

Attached: laughing_luke.jpg (843x612, 120K)

Sozin did literally nothting wonrg

he murdered his best friend

Korra & Aang would have been perfect for each other's situations. Aang's world needed a warrior who can defeat the Fire Nation. Korra's world needed a peaceful diplomat.

Well, what is?

He accidentally almost destroyed the universe by trapping the avatar instead of killing him.

Is it gay to fuck an athletic, brown tomboy?

Attached: Consider.jpg (600x600, 50K)

yup

Attached: Macaroon.webm (1916x1076, 702K)

No different than raiden

blue furry niggers eternally btfo

No

Attached: tomboys.jpg (680x1056, 131K)

>Spreading (((water tribe prop)))
No he wanted all nations to be united as one. but instead they got a corrupt shithole known as republic city.

Attached: sajcxqzjkxc11.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Yeah that would cause chaos. You can't upset the balance.

That is why you kill all the killers besides yourself.

Attached: Based DIO.png (480x480, 148K)

Cameron’s Avatar is so forgettable though. No one can name a single quote or character from it.

Sneed, formerly Chuck.

Xd

Not that guy but the villain was the good guy

> And got kidnapped the most.
You forgot about that.

Extraordinarily based.

The song was based though

youtube.com/watch?v=3YDz-ftqr1g

I agree, the CEO guy did nothing wrong. It was his retard underling that ruined everything.

if you let the killer live, the number of killers in the world stays the same.

upvoted for le epic marvel justice!!!

But she is so hot

Not if I kill multiple killers you fucking retard

this. an eye for an eye does not make the whole world blind, it makes two people have only 1 eye.

>tripfags are assblasted avatarfags
shocker

Is it gay to fuck a tomboy like Toph?

Attached: toph.png (500x364, 189K)

Kill yourself neet.

no but toph is gross because she burps

Toph was a girly girl who just pretended to be a tomboy

youtube.com/watch?v=FWw9g7nSesQ

we were here first

and we're never gonna leave :)

you're a tourist in our world

Toph gave me my foot fetish. In fact she probably is the initial inspiration for many footfags alive today.

I just watched all of ATLA over the course of a month and made it about 15 minutes into Korra before having to turn it off. It's The Force Awakens level of 'hey remember this thing you liked?'

Well good thing Avatar isn't anime

Shut up nerd

Attached: 1461967550387.jpg (1920x2560, 1.29M)

4ET's Korra isn't done yet. It's barely started.

>Korra brought the Air nation back from extinction

No, Tenzin did that. Korra just gave a bunch of non benders like the guy from Napoleon Dynamite airbending by accident

That's not best girl though.

Attached: Azula.png (559x372, 1.07M)

Based and firepilled

Ah, you're just using Azula as a reaction image, because she's certainly not best girl.

Attached: 1537408978197.jpg (413x565, 110K)

Reminder that she did nothing wrong and only lost because she was abused and neglected by pretty much every adult in her life which made her mentally weak. She was still the strongest bender in the show.

Agreed. I know they established how much of an air bender he is with his pacifist ways; but it seems like he was forgetting that he's the Avatar first and an air bender second. Sparing Ozai and just taking away his bending is just his way of having his cake and eating it too.

Attached: 1383965743468.png (950x408, 870K)

This

Attached: 4AB9D53A-1056-4C59-AF76-44329F41E296.jpg (920x1200, 187K)

no, Katara was objectively, blood bending is fucking OP.

>Uncle avoids contact with her and puts all his energy into her brother
>Father hates her
>Has no real friends
>Is cute
>Is 14
Literally perfect (teen) daughter wife material.

Attached: tapir-by-Tapir-Specialist-Group.jpg (634x500, 57K)

Korra would have never been able to undo the moon murder

here it is, the most brainlet post ITT

Korra would have slapped Zhao's shit long before then

turning the new air benders become superheroes was fucking lame

>Korra would have slapped Zhao's shit long before then

Attached: seal_of_approval_by_rufftoon-d4vvis4.jpg (494x600, 193K)

>There are people that believe this.

Attached: Azula 3.jpg (375x472, 20K)

No, but it's pedo. Toph is 12, you sick bastard!

Attached: Toph upset.jpg (1440x1080, 241K)

>korra is the worst Avatar
>but also the hottest
Really makes you think...

She's a hard 12 though

the hottest we've seen* you know some fire slut was actually the hottest, pun completely intended

Oh fuck, that's a good point

Attached: 1552549083461.jpg (225x225, 5K)

How was she abused and neglected by every adult?
Her father was always proud of her. Granted the mom preferred Zuko but I wouldn't really count that as good reason for insanity.

>implying murdering the firelord wasn't exactly what they needed

Basically any of the Water Tribe Avatars

>brown people are the worst avatars
Really gets the noggin joggin

Ozai was never shown as being particularly supportive of azula. He only demanded that she meet his standards and never gave her much praise even when she did. Meanwhile her uncle was apparently afraid of her and kept away while practically drowning her brother in paternal attention.

without spiritual help she would have never mastered the avatar state, nor would she have been able to learn either airbending or firebending (latter because she would not have had the subtlety needed to find a master)

and quite frankly, if she tries to do something as stupid as say, go after the firelord with just water and earth bending, she loses

The Water tribes are still asian though.

wrong aang would of been perfect for both situations, where as we clearly saw korra is perfect for none

>first nation peoples
>asian
Okay kid

Korra because she was so anti-spiritual that they had to write the spirit world out of the show to accommodate her.

>first nation peoples
>not asian
they migrated across the ice bridge user

>without spiritual help she would have never mastered the avatar state
Avatar State would activate automatically in a bad situation.

funniest thing with Korra is that she would have fucked up literally every single other avatar's task
Even the guy who did literally nothing did better than her, after all does anyone really think Koh meeting Korra would end well for her?

based oda poster

>he thinks the kid who refuses to kill is good for a time of war
>implying someone like Kyoshi wouldn't be thousands of times better

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

i didnt watch the last season do the go into detail as to how sokka died

Fire: Japan
Earth: China
Water: Inuit
Air: Tibet

it is known.

Yo where my Sukibros at?

Attached: Suki.png (333x250, 71K)

>>he thinks the kid who refuses to kill is good for a time of war
he wouldnt of let it get the point of war
CHECK AND mate

Korra was awful. They should have removed her and instead made the series about the adventures of Pic related.

Attached: yP4rsvk.jpg (1280x983, 214K)

Legit laughed, good job.

>toph just taught everyone how to metalbend
biggest cringe in the entire avatarverse

The fire nation used northern shaolin kung fu and didn't employ japanese aesthetics though.

yes and the water tribe used tai chi, everything is a blend in avatar, however their historical/geographical basis is what i posted.

pretty sure fire and earth were both china, or more specifically, different styles of chinese martial arts.

Dont forget

>was gay and created a military police that hated gays

Really gets the noggin joggin

The real question is were the fire nation trying to create a co prosperity sphere?

>combustion chad had a kid
still the best part of that entire series

Everyone and their mother congratulating the gays probably.

It was a girl

Attached: PS_merry_pipe1.jpg (600x681, 84K)

every single bending style is derivative of chinese martial arts though.

I liked the relationship between the tall pseudo-dyke and zaheer. Would be cool to see the work together in a less shitty series.

>he wouldnt of let it get the point of war
>when the war has been on for a century

Him and Mai broke up in the comics actually

That'd be fine and dandy if the war wasn't already ongoing. What're they going to do? Time travel?

Good. He should be with that dumb Jap slut sokka was with so sokka can get some toph pussy.

having to remind you over and over again they are lesbian just in case you missed that

Dude can also teleport and probably freeze your blood, while beating up near invincible people with ease. Bi Han may have been able to shatter groups of people with a several second charge and freeze elder gods, but Kuai Liang could hold his own against Batman and Superman.

>he didn't take the zutarapill

More or less Native American/Canadian Eskimo

>created an oppressive secret police to protect an incompetent king, and make sure the peasantry couldn’t get any ideas
And centuries of peace followed. Kiyoshi was one of the most effective Avatars. Her faults are not babysitting normies so they don't fuck up everything themselves. She took non-intervention seriously, but was still effective when she had to. Wasn't a biased "nice guy" crypto warlord (Aang, Roku) that fucked up the world with well meaning personal whimsy or a complete flake (Water tribe Avatars).

He's just a jackass that doesn't know that Sub Zero has fought nearly everything in Avatar due to the similarities between them and MK/DC characters. He also uses magic, so not only would chi blocking not stop his cryomancy, he would be able to use it regardless of water. Injustice 2 shows him freezing and shattering the ground her walks on. I would assume he could kill entire groups by freezing the air around folk and shattering it.

Whorra

Kuai liang is supposed to be the most powerful cryomancer ever

>bait

Actually, maybe Fire Benders are the ones that control temperature and Water Benders control pressure.

She's not an Avatar, tho.

Haha, he sounds like a pretty strong guy user, but is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

No you didn't, child.

Attached: 1526950164227.jpg (358x413, 42K)

And the strongest. Really makes you think...

That was my point. His brother showed that he was powerful in Mythologies, but Kuai Liang has shown to be much stronger and more consistently.

why wouldnt she do that though

Attached: Lady Une is Fucking Crazy.webm (528x360, 1.63M)

no they're not, stop pushing this retarded narrative every thread

>>Stops more villains than the past four avatars combined

She only stopped two. Amon was killed by his brother and Zaheer was beaten by children.

For sure. Korra Book 3 made me realize that if the Air nomads mobilized they would be an unbeatable army. The Avatar world is lucky that Airbenders are peaceful faggots.

I like 'em wet.

Attached: Master Race.jpg (820x820, 223K)

Too brown.

Shit taste

Attached: 1557115010885.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

ruins the uniqueness of it. all the extra shit (energybending, lightning, metalbending, bloodbending) should never have become so widely used.

hey at least she stopped the most villains...

>Guy who masterminded the genocide of the peaceful air nomads and started the 100-year war against the world
>But lets focus on his homophobia instead
Seriously?

She's killed millions...

Attached: gay-away-gimmick-pills.jpg (1180x664, 175K)

She was born evil dude, shes not a byproduct of her situation, Maybe only a little. But you can see my point in the flashback scene to where they are kids when the mom pulls her aside after she says some sick shit and goes "We need to have a long talk young lady" And its obvious the talk is "Why are you such a sick little fucker?"
>Uncle afraid of her
Nah senpai remember when him and Zuuko are boarding the fire nation ship and that soldier blows the plan and they realize they are being captured? He fearlessly grabs her re directing her lightning then boots her ass over board. Hes DEFINITELY weary of her cause shes dangerous and unpredictable but he could wreck her in a one on one even in his old age. Inb4 s2 where she catches him off guard and wounds him.
>Drowns zuuko in paternal affection
No but also sort of yes, Even after his son dies I imagine he only played the part of loving uncle. When Zuuko is banished and Ursa goes missing Iroh realizes that Zuuko is the only one left besides him in the family who has "Goodness" In him, Azulas evil af so is Ozai and Zuuko is on his way there, That is why he goes with him, Yes im sure Zuuko basically being disowned and losing his actual son was part of the reasoning and he saw it as 2 people meant to build a family relationship but i will always believe he did it for the family, So the last shred of goodness wouldnt be lost forever when he dies and zuuko goes mad with revenge and his honor and etc.

she's a psychopath, literally eliot rodger tier. she was a bully to zuko constantly. it's obvious why he received more support, because he was more put down

Best
>Roku
>Aang
Worst
>Korra
>Wan
>That Söi who became the dARk AVaTaR

Attached: 6436364463636436346.jpg (640x606, 40K)

accurate

She's 14. She is a product of her environment. Even zuko realizes this when he remarks that his banishment may have actually "saved" him by keeping him away from his father.

SEETHING

korra is a disgusting pig

>Tibetans

i wanna fuck aangs bussy

Attached: alllahuakbar.jpg (474x441, 43K)

>he says this on Yea Forums
user...

>eyeroll to infinity

apex yikes

>it was fine for hours worth of television until the literal last 30 seconds of her holding another woman's hand at the finale
Fragile.

neytiri is an ugly blue space cat

I never saw the Korra series. Why did they make her gay?

Revenge. Homo characters have limited international appeal.

She isn't gay.

Right she's bi. How brave. Only 50% of marvel female characters are bi. Totally original decision.

based

Attached: 1556596358284.png (600x450, 440K)

To piss off incels.

Incels love female bisexuality. Haven't you read comics before?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Azula literally begging for it.jpg (645x510, 51K)

>That Söi who became the dARk AVaTaR
I only saw the original series and first season of Korra. Who is the dark avatar?

Ozai for molesting his own daughter while her brother was banished.

apparently one section of the fandom, literally tumblr, kept demanding it.

so they inserted it in the final episode where it seemed totally unnatural for the character, who had only shown interest in guys before that.

>Water is the shittiest element
Water is the most broken element, bloodbending is canonically the most powerful technique and it's the only element that can do shit to spirits, that Korra managed to job despite having it as her primary and learning waterbending from the second bloodbender is a testament to how incredibly incompetent she is.

It's not 50 percent and what the fuck does Marvel have to do with Nickelodeon? You sound pathetic.

azula's bussy for not being tighter

>not getting the major butch vibes since S1

no she was always too kind for that. also she had an extreme interest in guys.

besides the show writers didnt intend her to be bi or lesbian so if you "noticed" anything it was your own headcanon and nothing more.

>Extreme interest
What does that even mean? At best, she always seemed lukewarm towards romantic relationships with anyone. She is canonically bisexual, so cope more faggotron.