How do you think movies in the year 2049 will depict the 2010s...

How do you think movies in the year 2049 will depict the 2010s? I'm thinking about how so many movies in the 1990s riffed on hippies, etc. in the 1960s-1970s.

Attached: 209991.png (1476x950, 1.32M)

White actors will only be allowed to play Trump.

You know exactly (((who))) will decide the depiction in the end.

If you could answer this question with more than utter projection and wishful-thinking, you'ld be consulting and not posting your informed prognosticating online. The truth is, nobody knows because you need sufficient distance to contextualize not to mention you need to be the people actually in the position to write the history when the time comes.

Attached: 1511416914258.png (657x539, 110K)

>tfw no Maine bf

speaking of utter projection...

dont worry. Maine, NH and Vermont are getting a steady influx of spics to help out that diversity

Maine is absolutely beautiful and the definition of comfy. I highly recommend it.

>Maine is absolutely beautiful and the definition of comfy. I highly recommend it.
Um... It's literally ranked worst in the nation?

Worst what retard

Worst for diversity. Textbook example of a double negative equaling a positive.

*Party rock is in the house tonight*

what's even in maine
feels the kind of place you go to churn butter

wtf is this real?

>angry white guy who is shunned by society for telling the truth
>turns out to be right

>user
>the film

That's Lancaster, PA, or Colonial Williamsburg

I remember watching a documentary about the Swinging Sixties culture in London. Beatles, Flower Power, hippies, LSD, that sort of thing. At the end of the documentary, it did a rare thing and presented the other side of the argument; that the Sixties cultural revolution never really happened. Sure, there were a couple of hip areas of London where some influential artists like Andy Warhol lived. But, most of London was a drab, grim, dreary post-war slum, and much of that was true for the rest of Britain as well. Hippies driving VW Beetles would have been a very, very rare sight.

I think that the 2010s will be shown exactly the same way in 2049. We will have shows about pioneering transgender actors and ten year old YouTube stars making $300k a week, but without the context that only a very few people watch these shows and they were drops in the ocean of the larger issues affecting people's lives.

bullies, didnt you read stephen king?

Black lives matter, campus unrest and trump will define everything

We'll be extinct by then.

I'd go one step further. Ready to have your minds blown, zoomers and young millennials? The 80's never really happened, either. Watch some VHS home movies from most places outside of hip areas. The 80's were basically the 70s, but with boxier cars and japanese electronics. Nearly everything that is thought of as "80's" mostly existed on television, not actually reality. Pop culture "eras" are mostly tropes used in tv shows and movies.

I had three pairs of acid-washed jeans.