I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1450851706641.jpg (500x484, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Baton/Legends
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still haven't seen s.oywars explain

movie weapon thread now
that baton looks pretty badass

Why didnt they make this the chrome trooper?

His name is tr8-r and is the only character with real motivation.

This meme was only funny to normalfags.

normalfriends*
and no it wasn't

>White people: starwars is basically un-destroyable, you'd need to have next level idiocy to fuck it up. It practically writes itself.
>Jewish people: hold my drink.

The patron saint of loyalty who died for our spins

Finn has a fairly concrete motivation.
He's a total coward who changes to a hero to save his friend. Sort of.
The film desperately wants Rey to be the main character though so it's a little blurred. But it's there.

the weapon design is weird, why would they use that bulky shit? it looks heavy and takes up a lot of space for a sideweapon, why not a smaller, collapsible baton?
there are other existing designs that make more sense

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Baton/Legends

Attached: Baton-TA.png (745x800, 604K)

Starwars was never good

If nu-wars actually allowed Rey to have flaws and let the story focus more on Finn, I think the nu-trilogy would be a lot better off.

In case a jedi shows up after 40 years

It IS a collapsible baton, Satan. He literally extends it prior to using it against Finn.

Attached: devaronian_51b6f148.jpg (960x540, 57K)

You say this because you do not understand radical traditionalism.

The fact is, TFA was not really even attempting to be a good story.
TLJ not only needed to be halfway decent, it had to fix a huge number of issues of precedent in the previous film.
Rey's lack of character is just one among them. The whole thing is fundamentally, conceptually flawed, because JJ Abrams was never interested in telling a story, just giving the fans some pandering images that trick them into believing they're seeing a great film for the first viewing or two. He's just an emotional-manipulator huckster, with no personal investment in advancing Star Wars as a universe. You couldn't truly fix nu-wars in any way other than switching out all the big wigs in charge of it with people who actually give a shit about something other than money.

he was the marauder shields of the sequels

even collapsed it's more bulky, and doesn't make sense just carry a rifle with stun setting
this is also a stun baton, Jawa for scale
why is the Z6 so thicc?

Attached: Stun_Baton.jpg (500x445, 47K)

The true hero of Nu Wars

Finn dindu gets beaten by this random ST in a fair duel. Gets his ass saved by Han Solo. Why do we have to care about a character whose sole purpose is being the butt of every joke?

This

I thought TFA was pretty good the first time but its flaws were overtly apparent on a second viewing. Theres is no soul in nuwars, and there never will be again.

That's because your life is soulless and empty, like much of your generation.

>blaster and aerial bomb battle
>bring a fucking baton

This guy know the black guy isnt a jedi so he should just shoot him. But retard jewjew thought it was cool

I don't get Finn at all. His fellow soldier dies in his arms, remember, and smears blood on his helmet, so something in breaks. He's had enough. And so he starts killing a shit ton more fellow soldiers, he also acts like he hates them now. I thought the rebel thing was just a thing to say to get into Rey's panties. Ah well, It's just poorly written "cool stuff happens, a cool fight scene happens"

Only 154.99 and the thing that made lightsabers pointless can be yours

Attached: 4L_IUjpe16P.jpg (488x488, 18K)

TFA gave me a feeling of dread just like when something is gone forever. It was a fucking horrible experience. JJ Is a fucking POS, a beta loser a doormat for Kathleen Kennedy and the sisterhood of Hell.

A new hope and the empire strikes back are both good
KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 are great
Everything else is trash

>I'll try spinning that's a good trick!