Aral desert

Aral desert
Formerly Aral sea

Attached: aral sea.jpg (1024x870, 858K)

this hurts to see, ngl; all communists should be hanged

women before and after seeing OP

Kek

ouch

this is so sad, can we hang all niggers?

Fpbp

who cares lol

Shits fucked

any kinos set there?

so sick of seeing this trope everywhere

Attached: haiti-deforestation-nasa.jpg (637x320, 78K)

>b-but m-muh ebil capitalists are responsible for muh polution and global warming! We did nothing wrong! The left fights against ebil greedy capitalists that will ruin earth for ebil profit

there's still hope!

How'd this happen? Or did the Dominican Republic just say they wanted all the good land?

I’m not anti capitalist, but this is one example of the left ruining a tiny sea that no one has ever heard of. You want to start talking about the rainforests?

>How'd this happen? Or did the Dominican Republic just say they wanted all the good land?
Haitians are poor and need heat to cook food. They can't afford to purchase fuel so they cut down trees for firewood.

>unga bunga me cut down all tree fuck up water tables right good

Haiti logged so much that they destroyed their soil and environment

based

Its the difference between being an African country and a mullato country

One is black, the other is beaner, you can hate beaners all you want but don't you agree they are superior to niggers?

fpbp

Haiti is ruled by blacks. that's the only reason

It's definitely a result of human activity.

They're on a relatively small island so the scale isn't big enough for such abrupt changes happening due to climate (and any features causing such a change would be obvious)

It also looks like there's a horizontal mountain range in the middle of the image so you'd definitely expect similar vegetation around it

Dominicans are black people that speak Spanish, there's no beaner
it's just black people that speak spanish versus black people that speak french and worship catholic voodoo electric boogaloo

>tiny sea
It formerly wasthe fourth largest sea in the world.

Attached: Aral Sea.png (1024x630, 767K)

Left has AIDS, right doesn't. [spoile]unironically[/spoiler]

based retardposter

>Dude, let's just have a slave rebellion and mass murder all the whites on the island! What could possibly go wrong?

Hold on, are you trying to cheat me again?

Attached: dolan biznus.jpg (500x453, 45K)

My friend explaining his ethnicity to a geographically ignorant kid:

>I'm blackspanic, half Puerto Rican, half Dominican
>where the shit is Dominica?
>Dominican Republic
>well where the niggerfuck is that?
>you know where Haiti is?
>y-yeah
>same island, Dominican Republic is the half without AIDS

>Dominicans are black people
They're mixed.

>>well where the niggerfuck is that?
how old are you and your friend

who the fuck talks like that

I'm having a boomer moment

If you read about it, you'd know that most of the loss was after the collapse of the USSR.

Dominican here, I don't think we're either beaner nor black. We're savage islanders: We're corrupted to the core and as news has been showing you, dead is regular stuff here.

We're a terrible race and country. Our only luck is that Haiti is 9999999999% worse, so we look good. Don't trust AT ALL the dominicans living outside the country that try to paint the country good 24/7 for reasons that I'll never understand. You fuckers are living in first-world countries but weep about this place all the time. I'll happily trade places with you if you love this place so much

This is a bit misleading. Haiti isn't a desert country.

Is dominica better than the dominican republic?

based
redpilled

What the fuck happened to this thread

Haitians

/pol/

based

stop sending your ass ugly prostitues to my region, we are the extreme south of southamerica, we have anough with anarchist chilean natives, we dont need your niggers

not Yea Forums

melanin

OMG THAT IS SO HORRIBLE, IMMEDIATELY KILL ALL WHITE MEN AND SEND MONEY TO CHINA TO FIGHT THIS!!!!!!

No, the trees are too dry to support their weight.

Incorrect, most of it was due to soviet irrigation systems to the point where it shrunk to less than 20% of its size by the time the Soviet Union collapsed.
Doesn't help that all these nations still mostly have their soviet leaders in power to this day.

>You want to start talking about the rainforests?
Yeah, we can talk about how they are again being cut down to make space for soya plantations on a mass scale.

fpbp

Hatians are literally the most retarded group of people I've ever meet in my entire life.
I am not exaggerating or saying its because they're blacks. Other carribean nigs from Jamaica and Barbados look like they belong to some advanced civilization compared to Haitians.
They are mind bogglingly stupid